W62's Other Side

DeletedUser

Is this still going on? As someone who no longer plays W62, I relied on it to keep me up to date on World events (and it was a really good read).

Repinski

I'll be continuing the blog. However I am currently unsure as to when the next issue will be out.

I will however try to include an interview or two in the next issue.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the quick response.

I don't mind waiting (it's well worth the wait); I was just wondering if it had sort of faded out. Hopefully U6 will be back with us soon.

Repinski

The Remaining Three

Hello, hello world 62! It is time for the next installment of The Other Side blog. Today I come to you with some sad news. Today marks the first blog issue that Or-el has not taken part in. He sadly had to resign from the world and the blog due to some personal matters and so for you caring folk out there, please wish him the best. He will be dearly missed.

So with that in mind I have covered the entirety of this blog. I hope my walls of text aren't too boring for you all. So, without further ado, Lets hop to it shall we? Below is a map of The Remaining Three and one strategically placed player. What player is this you might ask? Well it is none other than Erik.Cartman.

[SPOIL]Key
Örg. - Orange, Panic! - Blue, Agency - Pink, HONOR - Grey, AUPHAN - Red, PHX - Light Blue, Cartman - Green

[SPOIL]
en62
[/SPOIL]

Erik.Cartman Close Up
[SPOIL]
en62
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Now you may be wondering why I feel Erik.Cartman is in such a key location. If the maps didn't explain why, allow me. He is the one remaining buffer between Agency and Örg. having a proper border with one another. It's fairly known to all by this point that Agency and Örg. don't exactly get along. And now Örg. has begun recapping Agency conquers.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Örg.
Side 2:
Tribes: Agency

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,648
Side 2: 9,614
Difference: 86,034

chart
[/SPOIL]

While tensions here continue to simmer, both tribes must be aware that a full blow war at this stage simply isn't possible. I mean the respective leaderships would have to be retarded to not know that when you've only got three powers left, you're not going to get a fair fight.

Here are the summaries from the in game war statistic pages of both Agency and Örg..

[SPOIL]Agency v Undy
[SPOIL]
agencyvundysummary.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Örg. v Undy
[SPOIL]
warstatsb.jpg
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

As you can see, both tribes supplied about the same amount of offensive against Undy however, Undy retaliated against Agency much harder. Kinda disproves all those claims of Agency riding in on Örg.'s coattails. Now I think the only thing that really matters here is that Undy is gone. Not which tribe did better. However Undy kinda did the following...

[SPOIL]
2293.gif
[/SPOIL]

Now with a quick recap on the downfall of Undy, I have interviews with the leaderships of The Remaining Three for you all including an interview with Undy's own Zeah. I do hope you all enjoy the read. Only minor edits if any were made to keep the interviews clean and to the point.

[SPOIL]Interview with Zeah of Undy.
[SPOIL][11:55:09 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright going on the record now. Anything from here down is subject to use unless you request it not to be until we're done with the interview. Agreed?
[11:55:20 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: agreed
[11:56:00 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright to start things off, who was all originally apart of what w62 has come to know as "The Sesame Street Crew" and how did the crew come to formation?
[11:56:56 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: LOL!! Thats a burning question? lol It was Colombo, Big Bird is Yellow, Elmo is Red, and myself on Grover is Blue
[11:57:08 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Its a group of us from w44 with the goal was to play to 1000pts lol
[11:58:05 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: So I take it you all reached that goal then? (chuckle)
[11:58:19 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: lol we just kept extending the goal lol
[11:58:27 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: and elmo kept winning which pissed me off
[11:58:40 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: I've made multiple bets and lost them all with him
[11:58:55 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Tho let the record show I kicked his ass in OD lol
[11:59:19 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: (chuckle) were the rewards for these bets something appropiate for the every day forum viewer?
[11:59:25 AM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: nope lol
[11:59:59 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Haha didn't think so. Alright so why do you think Org. had it out for you and Rawr so much in w62?
[12:00:54 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: I assume it was Rawr Modes posts on the externals lol. And I get grouped by association plus it's hard to watch friends get slandered with no one having the balls to back them up
[12:01:45 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: I see... So onto the next question. For the record could you please do a quick history of your time in w62? Quick low down on your position in the various tribes and their history etc.
[12:10:21 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Sure. Party- started with friends. Left and tried to get everyone into Rabid but they weren't "active" enuf. Well they are still around lol. Rabid- had tons of promise. I was a minion. But already signs of inactivity and selfish playing. Hardly anyone sent support. Foggy quit and there went the tribe. Bwak!- (hated the name) Formed with the actives mostly of Rabid. Elmo was the leader for a bit and then stepped down so a few of us tried to run things. Michelle did a great job on the Truth account. Anti- Inertia was awesome. Despite what Org spins and the world calls a bad move. Maybe it was we had targets on our backs. But it's not fun to be in a tribe with 4 accounts doing anything. Elmo was practically soloing POW and I was holding off Insane. If POW had not merged with Org things would look a little different today. Undy-(really hated the name) Luke and a few others broke off from Insanes teriable leadership. We left Anti to prevent Org from going to war with them. Luke left, the Truth account was banned-Michelle left, and lack of leadership had us step up again. Little to late to rectify the mistakes made in the past it seemed tho
[12:13:04 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: As you mentioned progressing upwards in the ladder of Undy, how did your position there pogress to you becoming a duke and where did the original dukes go and why?
[12:18:11 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Ah. Well I'm too opinionated for my own good so a week or so in I asked just to be on the council. Plus things happen and I'm of the opinion if you don't vote you cant complain lol. Luke left due to real life stuff and asked Michelle to step up. She was doing TONS already so it was natural. A co player incident caused the ban. I spent hours working on that trying to get her back and then the Agency joint Op thing happened and basically sank the ship for her lol. No one else was doing anything so we just started trying to give people direction and I took over the Agency talks. Then we did an all tribe vote and they voted who they wanted in Council as well as Duke. Sadly we got the vote lol. People can say what they want about the leadership there. Fact is they had every oppertunity to change things up and choose to do nothing. I had the job for all of 10 days lol
[12:19:15 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: If you were the duke of Undy from formation, what would you have done differently to lead the tribe and prevent it from basically self destructing itself through the Agency diplomacy?
[12:19:41 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: lol demoted myself promptly
[12:19:45 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: lol naw
[12:20:01 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: its a respect thing. you give it you get it. And neither side was very great at that
[12:21:45 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What actions would you have taken differently regarding the countless breaches in the border agreement specifically? It's been spewed all over the externals that Undy had near 100 breaches (I think) while Agency's few were towards the end of the NAP?
[12:25:53 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Thats an exaggeration I think lol. They had some in the beginning as well. I think the boarder agreement was stupidly complicated. lol. It shouldnt be broken period. But if it is people need to not attack first and then ask questions. I will say my side attacked first alot. It came down to trust. Our leaders didn't trust yours. Enevitably we could never work together with that type of mentality cascading down.
[12:26:53 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Understandable. On the subject of leaders... What exactly was the extent of the sitting Undy did for Anti- and how did you procure these sits?
[12:28:08 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: ahh... lol. we sat alot. At one point I think I was sitting 7 accounts
[12:28:25 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: It just happened. I talked to most of them every day and was online opposite their times
[12:29:44 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright. I'm running out of questions for you but I've got this 3 part one left for you.
[12:29:49 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Is there anything you would like to say to or about Naughty Purple Dinos and x The Truth x for joining Org.? MoraleKi11er, -Gameface-, Coolmint001, and Don Pako about joining Agency? And/or Avanti. and crew remaking Fresh?

[12:30:57 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: NPD I have zero respect for
[12:33:07 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Some people I will talk to for a long time and appreciated meeting them and having the oppertunity to be a tribemate. Others I am happy to be done with hopefully forever. Regardless, Good luck and Have fun to everyone ;)
[12:33:47 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alrighty then. Do you have any words you would like to shout out to your secret lover inside Agency, -Atreya?
[12:34:21 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: WHA?!?!? IT'S SECRET FOR A REASON ATREYA!!! gezzz. If he keeps talking about it its over
[12:35:01 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: (chuckle) Alright just one last question for you... Where the hell did you get that AMAZING chair in your skype pic?!
[12:35:48 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: lol its at a club here. Or was till they remodeled it about a year ago. Love that chair. Love that pix lol
[12:36:50 PM] Zeah0 G.I.B.: Its been a pleasure rep. ttyl ;)
[12:36:52 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Damn. I want a chair like that lol. Anyways, thank you very much for your time and willingness to conduct this interview Zeah.[/SPOIL]
For those wanting a pic of said chair, we'll just have to see if Zeah will post it. Not going to put up a personal picture without permission.

Interview with Yannick of Panic!.

[SPOIL][5:30:51 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright Ynnick, for the record could you please state your in game name and position in Panic! for me?
[5:31:54 AM] Yannick | SD |: Shop Rushers - Baws
[5:32:28 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Were you the duke of Panic! since formation? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Panic! was one of the premades for w62?
[5:33:04 AM] Yannick | SD |: Yep I am, and we were a small premade made of ~20 people Chase and myself personally knew
[5:33:22 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Chase X?
[5:33:39 AM] Yannick | SD |: PassiveFerret
[5:34:10 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Ah right. Alright well with the pleasantries out of the way lets jump right into it shall we?
[5:34:16 AM] Yannick | SD |: Sure
[5:34:17 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: You guys have been the silent giant when it comes to recent world developments. Mainly speaking the destruction of one of the big 4. What are your views on Undy's downfall and what exactly have you been up to while sitting in that corner of the world silently plotting your potential world win?
[5:37:06 AM] Yannick | SD |: Undy were very dissapointing, still gave them a small chance against Org, but with Agency completly destroying they were a goner. Even had to decline a lot of applications (bandit) and we have been securing our corner I guess, we did a small OP on FAL and continuing to take them out before we do our next move:)
[5:37:59 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Care to elaborate on who has tried applying to the rank 1 that is no where near them? :D
[5:39:13 AM] Yannick | SD |: MoraleKi11er, the new duke of Undy asked to join with a few of his "best" fighters
[5:39:53 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Ooo interesting
[5:40:03 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Anyways onto the next question.
[5:40:06 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What is your view and future plans with the tribe Thugs, most notably Crankster and iKilledKenny? Your two tribes have shown to be working together in the past and it is quite apparently to many people that you are not attacking them.

[5:40:32 AM] Yannick | SD |: No plan
[5:40:55 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright. What drove you guys to recruit ADD? Their open conflict with HONOR has raised some eyebrows as to what your potential relationship with Org. may be. After all Org. has been allied with both you and HONOR since the start of this world or close to it.
[5:42:14 AM] Yannick | SD |: We have been in the talks with ADD for more than a month, plan was to take their best in as well. HONOR attacking was not an issue since we could easily stack them. And Panic is still under control by ourselves, not some other tribe.
[5:43:25 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: When you brought in ADD, did you think it would cause any issues with Org. due to Org.'s allaince with HONOR also from the start of this world? And has that recruitment caused any issues diplomatically?
[5:43:59 AM] Yannick | SD |: No we didn't think it would cause any issue, neither it did. We did not break any agreement.
[5:45:01 AM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Well Yannick I would like to thank you for your time and willingness to conduct this interview for the blog. Alas, I didn't have as many questions for Panic! as I did/have for other interviews.
[5:45:16 AM] Yannick | SD |: Thanks & no problem[/SPOIL]

Interview with Tai of Örg..
[SPOIL][1:42:37 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright, for the record could you please state your in game name and position in Org?
[1:42:56 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: Systematic Urbicide, Duke
[1:43:15 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Org was a premade of w62 wasn't it? And you were the founding duke?
[1:43:40 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: yup
[1:43:50 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What drove you to create Org?
[1:44:10 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: :D
[1:44:44 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: I hate to speak to Sams motives, but I think I can safely say he wanted to make a tribe that could win the world
[1:45:24 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Hmm I see. Now onto the real questions.
[1:45:30 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: When Agency declared war on Undy, what was your initial reaction and how do you feel it has affected your standpoint in the overall power struggle between the remaining 3 super powers?

[1:46:16 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: My initial reaction was that someone had just strolled in and taken a very large bite out of my donut =/
[1:47:45 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: as far as power struggles, can't argue that it prolly made Undy fall a lot quicker, turning the big 4 into a big three
[1:48:19 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: as far as positions go, now Org and Agency have lots of food to eat, while Panic is clearing out the rim, soon we'll all have a frontline and things should at last get interesting
[2:09:54 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: When Agency surpassed you in over all Undy destruction on day 4 of them entering the war while you had been at war with Undy for 11 days at that point, what exactly were your thoughts on the matter?
[1:49:30 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: wasn't aware that that was the case :p
[1:49:46 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: It was plastered all over the externals? :^)
[2:18:17 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: My answer then ofc is that Agency are just stunning and should be lauded with praise for their job well done
[1:51:37 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Anyways, As your border with Agency grows by the day, what actions/precautions do you intend to take? It is quite apparent on the externals that things are not exactly friendly between Org. and Agency/ex Agency?
[1:53:09 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: Stack every village in sight and recap all the villages agency are taking near us, sounds reasonable to me
[1:53:56 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: With that in mind, what are your plans for Erik.Cartman? He is effectively the only buffer between Agency and Org. having a proper border.
[1:55:23 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: He seems to enjoy going solo and thwarting Agency, I see no need to have any plans for him
[1:58:41 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What was your recation to the frontline crew of Undy quitting on you guys? Mainly Starsong, Rawr Mode, and Grover is Blue?
[2:01:19 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: just more easy villages to make us all lazy
[2:01:49 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: It wasn't a terrible surprise for the first two, a bit of incomings was all the push they needed
[2:02:06 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: but I believe the Grover account is still active :p
[2:03:05 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright. I've got one final question for you. When Panic! recruited ADD how did that make you guys feel? You've been allies with both HONOR and Panic! from the start of the world or close to it and so it has raised some eyebrows in the world and those looking in as to what future relations will come of that recruitment or if they will even change at all.
[2:05:45 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: my players aren't shy about voicing their feelings, as for personally, I understood the move, they wanted to secure their backline and add a couple more decent players to the mix
[2:06:10 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: As far as I can tell that recruitment hasn't changed our relationship at all
[2:06:37 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What feelings have your players been voicing?
[2:07:44 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: ADD vs Honor thread I believe :p
[2:08:23 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: I've taken the habit of ignoring senseless flames on this world. (bandit)
[2:08:52 PM] Just Another Noob~Tai: :D
[2:08:57 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Anyways, thank you for your time and willingness to conduct this interview Tai.[/SPOIL]
Stats backing up my claims.
[SPOIL]
Update: Day 4 of War

20th August 20:00 ST to 24th August 20:00 ST

Interesting Information:

Undy has lost 13 accounts since Agency declared, and had 1 member leave and then return.
Agency has gained 1 member since Agency declared.

[SPOIL]

Side 1:
Tribes: Fresh, Agency
Side 2:
Tribes: Undy
Players: Askepot Cinderella, Arctic.dk

Timeframe: 20/08/2012 20:00:00 to 24/08/2012 20:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263
Side 2: 39
Difference: 224

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,306,278
Side 2: 335,933
Difference: 1,970,345

[/SPOIL]

Örg. gains in that 11 day period.
Örg. losses in that 11 day period.

261 - 42 = 219[/SPOIL]

Interview with Jace and Googly of Agency.
[SPOIL][12:22:45 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright, for the record could both of you please state your in game names and positions inside Agency?
[12:23:14 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: Whiskey River, the founder & one of the dukes of Agency.
[12:23:21 PM] Jace/Atreya: I play -Atreya, one of two Barons of Agency
[12:24:01 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: This question is geared towards Googly. What drove you to create the tribe Agency in the first place? It is one of the premades of w62 is it not?
[12:25:51 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: It is indeed.

A number of close friends wanted me to set up a premade for the year leading up to W62 opening. I eventually gave in and brought a bunch of fools here to have some fun as a group :$
[12:26:40 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: I see. Well I suppose it's time to make you noobs actually think with proper questions.
[12:26:44 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: If Zeah had been the duke of Undy from the start, how do you think Undy's relationship with Agency could have gone?

[12:31:19 PM] Jace/Atreya: I missed much of the drama that led to the Undy war, but Zeah has earned my respect since coming back. Something that can't be said for her peers on Undy Council.
[12:32:37 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: Had Zeah been leading from the start? We'd have merged. Duh.
[12:33:01 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: :p
[12:33:09 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: Seriously though, who knows what could have happened?
[12:33:36 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright I suppose you're right. While most say that Agency was just riding Org.'s coattails into the Undy war and ultimate destruction, do you think that maybe it was Org. following on your coattails once you started laying into Undy due to your outperformance of Org's caps in 2 days compared to their 9 at the point of surpassal?
[12:34:52 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: Indeed I would. Org's "war" with Undy was poor in terms of statistics. A huge amount of Def was still on the Agency border as we saw when we launched, so the front with Org cant have been properly stacked.
[12:37:38 PM] Jace/Atreya: Though the opening statistics are clearly in our favor due to launching the first strike, the rate at which Agency nobled Undy was a clear indication of how our members work together in taking down player after player.
[12:38:56 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: How many of your operations were actually launched as planned? It's been stated several times that a lot of the Agency nobling was just members working as a unit to free noble instead of actual planned ops. It however was also stated that operations were planned prior to the war.
[12:40:49 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: We had 3 different Op regions planned out, with players on borders being asked to hit their targets early to cause confusion and test the waters.

We found a number of alleged "quality" players immediately quit or ran away (magwyn for example), and so our members began to open fire and hit at will instead. Several players were effectively rimmed before any ops were scheduled to land.
[12:42:02 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Impressive. As you stated above, you consider Org. as riding your coattails when it comes to this war. What do you think of Org.'s recruitment of Naughty Purple Dinos and x The Truth x? Do you consider these two players as refugees to your war?
[12:47:18 PM] Jace/Atreya: NPD was mostly in the Western theater and had no OPs planned against him. It would be a hard argument to make calling him a refugee of Agency. Similiarly, x the truth x isn't considered a refugee by Agency, but given the magnitude of his/her betrayal of Undy, such a player would never be welcome in Agency.
[12:48:24 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: I would also not want either in a tribe I lead. Not just because of the way they treated Zeah in Undy, but also because mails from Grover is Blue suggest they are a bit of a let-down in terms of ability to fight, against an account which allegedly has no outside support.
[12:48:56 PM] Jace/Atreya: Not to mention some of those reports. Poor nukes (chuckle)
[12:50:17 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Hmm... As your border with Org. grows by the day, what actions/precautions do you intend to take? It is quite apparent on the externals that things are not exactly friendly between Org. and Agency/ex Agency.
[12:50:32 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: They are free to do whatever they wish.
[12:51:43 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: What are your plans for Erik.Cartman? His position on the map is effectively the only thing in the way of Org. and Agency having a proper border.
[12:52:19 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: He hasn't applied to Agency, so far as I am aware.
[12:52:48 PM] Jace/Atreya: As such, he is just as much of a target as anyone else left from Undy
[12:53:26 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alrighty then. Jace is there anything you would like to shout out to your secret lover Zeah?
[12:54:43 PM] Jace/Atreya: What is Love!? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more! \o/
[12:55:23 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: :D
[12:55:47 PM] Rep - *Sigh* Factor: Alright, well Jace, Googly, I would like to thank both of you for your time and willingness to conduct this interview. 3 down 1 to go.

[12:56:01 PM] Jace/Atreya: Thanks Rep, always a pleasure.
[12:56:07 PM] Jace/Atreya: Call me maybe? ;)
[12:56:11 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: That's such a shit song. (angel)[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

I understand that this blog is shorter than previous issues but the interviews did take a while to procure and so I hope they make up for that fact.

Regards,
~Repinski

Repinski

​For the images open them in a new tab if you're using he new forum skin. It's decided to cut them all off.

DeletedUser105769

Rep is sexy:icon_redface:

Oh, and nice job there, was a nice read.

DeletedUser

[12:56:11 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: That's such a shit song. (angel)

OHHHHH HELLL NO!

DeletedUser

[12:56:11 PM] ~Googly~ - Agent XXX: That's such a shit song. (angel)

OH NO YOU DI'NT :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The issue of bias quite clear to see in this one (possibly moreso than previous versions). But I enjoyed reading it, though probably because I'm bored more than any other reason.

DeletedUser

The issue of bias quite clear to see in this one (possibly moreso than previous versions). But I enjoyed reading it, though probably because I'm bored more than any other reason.

There is no such thing as an unbiased piece of journalism. Any claim of no bias is a farce. You, as the reader, have the luxury of processing the information, identifying the bias, and then thinking critically about whether or not you agree.

If you want to see how incredibly entertaining an unbiased piece is, just open a TW Blog thread or browse TW Stats for a few hours.
:lol:

DeletedUser

I like the second issue, this one i thought was bias as well. But you know it was a good blog and i like that someone is taking the effort to do something. Also seeing as Rep is doing this by himself now. Should be applauded

DeletedUser

i enjoyed every bit of the blog thanks for taking the time out to do this.