W64 Skype Chat?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Once upon a time there was a W64 Skype Chat...

Clicky

It was a magical place, where leprechauns danced with elves, where unicorns and pegasi roamed free, where anybody could come do anything they liked as there were no mods, no rules, no order. As is often the case in these utopian anarchies, the experiment turned tragic...

Sad Clicky :icon_cry:

Though the first attempt crashed and burned mere days after inception, the idealists of W64 were NOT to be deterred. Like the fabled phoenix, they rose from their ashes to brave a second attempt at Arcadia.

Happy Clicky :)

This time there were rules, moderation, systems were put in place to prevent the chaos that led to the previous destruction. There was order, nothing could stop them, this W64 Skype Chat would endure!
Or so it seemed.

There are a number of reasons why world chats do not endure. Too much spam for serious players, too many nubs, to many short term players with nothing (no time or effort) invested in the world and no plan to continue long, too little modding, too much modding. All of these are common factors.

Recently, I was asked to create a W64 Skype Chat. This post is to guage the level of interest.

For this to be successful, we must have at least several leaders of the top-ranked tribes as well as top-ranked players. As well, there are other key players who would form the core of this chat. Cpt Sandwich is neither the leader of a top-ranked tribe nor a top-ranked player, but he is the W64 Blogger.

A successful W64 chat is not going to start with a bunch of people nobody has ever heard of, I will leave it to The Commonwealth to create the W64 Skype Chat that admits everybody.

If you are somebody who is known and are interested in a W64 Skype Chat, let me know you are interested.
If you are somebody who is known and are not interested, let me know that also.

I was asked to create this chat because I moderate a successful TW Skype Chat already with many of the influential players of W64, but not limited to W64.
If there is not going to be enough interest in a W64 Skype Chat, I might add those who were interested to my TW Skype Chat.

DeletedUser103537

I do it but on one condition I can put s3raph on listener status thanks you for the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Loved the Commonwealth dig. I'm not a "someone" as I'm half a year late to the party, but if I was a "someone" I'd think it would be good as the world has some age behind it.

Deleted User - 4669627

Without Regrets = top ranked player and duke of top ranked tribe
Evilclownhateyou = top ranked player and duke of top ranked tribe
Giacmo = top 100 player and it was his idea
jdonnelly2685 = top 100 player and leadership position in top ranked tribe
masp = top 50 player
Kwabena1994 = top 100 player
hier6 = top 100 player
l0rd i0n = top 100 player
Atomic Cloud = you post to the forums a lot, but i do not pay attention to those threads, no idea who you are
BenEzra = duke of #39 tribe

Without Regrets = yes
Evilclownhateyou = yes
Giacmo = yes
jdonnelly2685 = yes
masp = yes
Kwabena1994 = maybe
hier6 = maybe
l0rd i0n = maybe
Atomic Cloud = maybe a couple of rim representatives
BenEzra = no, sorry

with myself included, we have the 3 dukes of the #1 and #3 tribes
we have some top ranked players as well

a duke from at least one of the other top ranked tribes would be beneficial
i know rfph1 will not represent ~@~ family
idk about fallenhobos?
lord.haseo?
any other dukes of top 10 tribes interested?

we need more top 50 players, if this is to work
top 100 players will be considered as well
and there are players who might be considered for other reasons

what is most needed is a western interest
of all the people listed, only 1 is a western player

hotrex and mw share an Allies Chat already
we are willing to make a world chat, if there is interest

DeletedUser

Atomic Cloud = you post to the forums a lot, but i do not pay attention to those threads, no idea who you are

Nobody knows :). I only joined at the end of November, so just plodding along on the rim. Maybe in a month or two you'll hear more from me as ~MW~ expands through the Commonwealth.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ if this is all the interest, the chat will not even be created, in which case you missed out on nothing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm super popular. But add me, I'll see what y'all got going on in here :icon_wink: "idefeat."

DeletedUser108910

My glorious Carmenwelth? Hosting your plebian ''Skype chat''? Who do you think I am, a pleb? Sorry, I'm not willing to do that. The Carmenwelth should serve a more important function.

The Carmenwelth wants more money, more respect and a more important function - if you fail to fulfill our demands, the consequences will NEVER be the same.

The Carmenwelth was founded by General of the Condemned and is a sovereign organization of tribes that will not sell itself out. We value creativity, pragmatism, and independence, and will reject any attempt to curtail these.

The Carmenwelth will fight to the death. We shall never quit.

The Southeast, home to the Carmenwelth and friends. We shall hold these lands free from overheated Tyranosaurs, the effects of WWIII, and their little slaves scattered around the rim! The Southeast is our home, and we shall fight to the death to defend it!

Here we have built our cottages and saunas, from the swamps we have sowed our fields! Nobody can take it away from us; not for free, and that's for sure!

DeletedUser

The Carmenwelth was founded by General of the Condemned and is a sovereign organization of tribes that will not sell itself out. We value creativity, pragmatism, and independence, and will reject any attempt to curtail these

I'd say K87 disagrees

Aw c'mon you guys, you need rim dukes on there :p