W65 World Tournament of Individuals

• Thread starter DeletedUser108786
  • Start date

DeletedUser108786

Robbed from W61: Clicky

Basically choose two different accounts or two different players and people can have their opinions on who thinks would win in a private battle with no help from their tribes. Thought this would be interesting.

Any suggestions people?

DeletedUser

You could basically pick the top 20, but this'll become a popularity contest anyways.

DeletedUser74275

ALMIGHTY LORD CORE v Bunny Queen
Dr. Sandman v Debb123
Paolo83 v Angacam
Tricky v stewinthepot
Sarkies v Illuminati Puppet
killer instinct v misteranimous
volvol123 v godliss

DeletedUser81101

ALMIGHTY LORD CORE v Bunny Queen - She's super :p
Dr. Sandman v Debb123 - Sandman has left, otherwise Sandman probably
Paolo83 v Angacam - You have left, but again probably Paolo if you were still around!
Tricky v stewinthepot - Tricky has too many tricks!
Sarkies v Illuminati Puppet - Just seems to be a more well rounded player
killer instinct v Misteranonimous - The original would, I think Killer would mince the new owner though
volvol123 v godliss - Haven't really seen enough of either of them, so I shall be biased :p

Drop350 v ALMIGHTY LORD CORE
Tricky22 v Volvol123

DeletedUser

Drop350 vs ALMIGHTY LORD CORE core is a beast!

.Tricky22 vs Volvol123 Michael would spank him!

Insom vs Rizz
Muso vs Arith
Anga vs Naz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111716

ahah, 1v1 ? we have 5 or 6 players on us at the moment...

DeletedUser

ALMIGHTY LORD CORE v Bunny Queen
Dr. Sandman v Debb123
Paolo83 v Angacam - Won't pick this one as one of em is me. ;)
Tricky v stewinthepot
Sarkies v Illuminati Puppet
killer instinct v misteranimous
volvol123 v godliss

---------------

Tricky22 v Volvol123

--------------------

Now for the new one:

Multiple Wargasms VS Godliss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108786

ALMIGHTY LORD CORE v Bunny Queen - She's super :p
Dr. Sandman v Debb123 - Sandman has left, otherwise Sandman probably
Paolo83 v Angacam - You have left, but again probably Paolo if you were still around!
Tricky v stewinthepot - Tricky has too many tricks!
Sarkies v Illuminati Puppet - Just seems to be a more well rounded player
killer instinct v Misteranonimous - The original would, I think Killer would mince the new owner though
volvol123 v godliss - Haven't really seen enough of either of them, so I shall be biased :p

Tricky22 v Volvol123

How come you said all of your own tribe are better even though you are getting destroyed in the war by us?

DeletedUser98503

Feste vs takeiteasyonme - Feste overwhelms him with the sheer amount of barbs and fires spear nukes at takeiteasyonme leaving takeiteasyonme helpless. Which comes to my attention how is Feste still alive? He is a heap of shit, Why any tribe would wished to have recruited him is beyond my belief.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Takeiteasyonme vs. Agglomerate
lost oliver vs Paolo83
finigin789 vs General.Ali
godliss vs Jariq
Knightsquest vs Drop350
flux0rx1 vs hawk10j
Sicory vs stewinthepot
masterk3001 vs The Mad Nuub
Fabregas4 vs Angacam
Flameproof vs Sir-Phoenix

DeletedUser

godliss wins everytime. Unless she faces an active. Then it depends how many people nuke for her.

DeletedUser

I don't see why you'd infer that. Sure, you gave some Wobble players the win over others, but you only did so because the players weren't around. You'd still have picked them if they were around. But even when those players were around, TB! was losing (when it was just TB! vs. Wobble). So even if his post is logically flawed (which in some ways it is), he's not wrong about what you said.

musological

can't we even have one fun non-partisan thread people? stop the bickering or I'll come down there and stop it for you :p

Bunny Queen vs absolutely anyone

:p

DeletedUser97878

f
can't we even have one fun non-partisan thread people? stop the bickering or I'll come down there and stop it for you :p

Bunny Queen vs absolutely anyone(except sharkey who is supreme and awesome)

:p
Fixed it for you Muso!

DeletedUser81101

I don't see why you'd infer that. Sure, you gave some Wobble players the win over others, but you only did so because the players weren't around. You'd still have picked them if they were around. But even when those players were around, TB! was losing (when it was just TB! vs. Wobble). So even if his post is logically flawed (which in some ways it is), he's not wrong about what you said.

Paolo, Mr. A and Sandman weren't exactly losing to you guys individually though before they left, and remember this is about individual players, not teams.

Anyway, NEXT!

Azazel v Volvol123

DeletedUser

So don't call him blind, call his logic bad.

Move along, nothing to see here.