W73 Skype Chat ?!?!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

roman01

^^ awesome pic roman

if you make 4.5k posts and nobody knows who you are, THAT would be SOMETHING

Cheers for the gif compliment.

Attaining 4.5k posts isn't particularly hard, just post a lot in the off topic for a couple of weeks lol.

DeletedUser110464

Attaining 4.5k posts isn't particularly hard, just post a lot in the off topic for a couple of weeks lol.

If you knew anything about off topic you would realize your post count does not increase for posting there :p

DeletedUser

^^ awesome pic roman

who are you knuckler?

if you make 4.5k posts and nobody knows who you are, THAT would be SOMETHING

Posting a lot of pointless gibberish doesn't make you 'known'. But I understand your point.

In your eyes having a low post count makes you unknown?

Deleted User - 4669627

as i have said already, there are many ways to become known, but posting is certainly the easiest
KM would be a known without any more posts than you have on your curious account, he has (apparently) started a couple of premades in the past several years iirc
i do not play the worlds he plays, i play very few worlds, 1 at a time, and have spent over 1 year on 3 each
since i do not play his worlds, i do not follow them, but obviously km is a known, he was just playing coy

speaking of you with your 133 posts on this account
idk you either, but i know you are known
why? i have no idea, but if you wish to join, np, i know you are known, i am guessing not from this forum account

King Matt II

Considering I've rarely posted/haven't played in the past ~two years I don't think that's where they came from. OT doesn't give post count and the world GD's didn't exist when I was active.

Although I agree, post count doesn't equate to being known.

DeletedUser75632

Reading these back and forths... Why the hell does it matter to be known or not known?

Only attention grabbing individuals care this much.

DeletedUser

speaking of you with your 133 posts on this account
idk you either, but i know you are known
why? i have no idea, but if you wish to join, np, i know you are known, i am guessing not from this forum account

So, you know you know him, even though you don't know why, but you knowing that he's known, despite you not knowing, is enough to get him into your little chat. How interesting.

Deleted User - 4669627

So, you know you know him, even though you don't know why, but you knowing that he's known, despite you not knowing, is enough to get him into your little chat. How interesting.
eggzactly!

Reading these back and forths... Why the hell does it matter to be known or not known?
if you have in fact read my posts, in which i have answered your exact question about 4 times now, why would you ask the same question yet again? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Certainly surprised by how easy it was to get into this chat, despite the chat being given some sense of elitism/snobbery by the author.

To make it clearer to those interested, spent some time in there with some nice people (some of which I've known for a while) and you do have genuinely nice conversations in there. Ants, the author (Shayd) is a well respected author by some but if you do not want to be judged by a stranger I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

Not quite sure on the elitism/snobbery of the author so decided to leave. Just comes to show some people will only invite you on external reputation lol however if you're willing to put that aside then it's a genuinely nice place to be.

My verdict:

[spoil]
image.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's a great idea. Gives the chance to meet players and exchange ideas :)

DeletedUser75632

Genesisrevelations

pls add i want 2 b skype famous

Yeah okay then...... Disclaimer: see spoiler below...

[spoil]Originally Posted by Lil D:

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am officially leaving this game once and for all but before doing so I would like to apologise to chase (I'm aware you'll get this message) I suppose sometimes when a mother shouts her child he retaliates, unfortunately I was silly with the way I went about it.

Anyways!

It's been fun, I'm happy I played this game or else I may of learnt a few things in real life, which coincidentally occurred on tw instead. Many thanks to the players I have played with and against. All the best wishes in your quest in game and in the outer world.

Take care
-D
[/spoil]

DeletedUser18543

Yeah okay then...... Disclaimer: see spoiler below...

[spoil]Originally Posted by Lil D:

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I am officially leaving this game once and for all but before doing so I would like to apologise to chase (I'm aware you'll get this message) I suppose sometimes when a mother shouts her child he retaliates, unfortunately I was silly with the way I went about it.

Anyways!

It's been fun, I'm happy I played this game or else I may of learnt a few things in real life, which coincidentally occurred on tw instead. Many thanks to the players I have played with and against. All the best wishes in your quest in game and in the outer world.

Take care
-D
[/spoil]

I was hacked

DeletedUser18543

Lil D are you still playing? Or just spamming :p

Sparks

Well, it looks like a bunch of people I know are playing, so I'll try to remember to check my account more than 1 time after the first week.

Still waiting on invite to chat too :(

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ add me

al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

nice post roman, i will reply within the next couple of days

DeletedUser104941

Add me to the chat so that I can quit it and leave.

Thanks.

lens459

King Matt II

Well, it looks like a bunch of people I know are playing, so I'll try to remember to check my account more than 1 time after the first week.

Still waiting on invite to chat too :(

You can always set me, I'll try to remember to farm for you.