W74 Blog by King Hadeus

DeletedUser117267

Time to get that 'Elder' title removed.

Dont worry, you wont be the first staff member to get demoted because of me.

Shame, I started to like you.

Jirki should really be more selective.

I think Irontusk has been extremely lenient in the running of W74 forums and its refreshing to see someone that allows heated topics to stay but every forum has a line and fortunately or unfortunately you crossed it, did it work to annoy me? No, did it work in the sense that you showed you are not as "intellectual" as you think you might be or as "argumentative" as you think? Yes.

DeletedUser

I dont care.

He is unprofessional, biased(towards me), rude and doing a bad job.

Just watch his rank getting stripped off.

Sir TJ

Meh... delete the entire thread. W74 forums are boring these days...

aquilon

Egomania
e·go·ma·ni·a (ē′gō-mā′nē-ə, -mān′yə)
n.
Obsessive preoccupation with the self

It used to be entertaining, now its just painful to even read...

DeletedUser47445

I dont care.

He is unprofessional, biased(towards me), rude and doing a bad job.

Just watch his rank getting stripped off.

Let me assure you of one thing, in my 9 years in this game I've deal with many, many mods, both in game and on the externals. If irontusk is anything, its a bit lazy (but the rules have been slightly slacked off a bit, meh.)

But we the W74 community wholeheartedly encourage you to go straight to Jirki and request demand that Irontusk be removed.

Be sure to post the screenshots, I'd really hate to miss it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hadeous thinks pordi is OLT or ANON.

He is showing more and more that he really knows the tribe.

What I find funniest is now Hadeous has turned on the moderator (who he thought had his back) because he gutted the forum, and rightfully so. 2 thumbs WAY up Irontusk.

Now maybe we can be a little more civilized, or better yet, back to the game.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAM!

For the record, all the stuff I removed was part of a lengthy reply chain to a post that was entirely against the rules - no other content to save. That's why it all got deleted, and not just heavily edited. I can assure you I've been anything but lazy with you guys :icon_razz:

Now, everyone's been getting out of punishment free for the last while, with only pretty bad posts getting infractions and warnings. We're probably going to be returning to the regular state of affairs with warnings & infractions coming back more regularly. BUT, on the other hand, while Dino's on holiday I suspect you guys may have nothing to get that heated over... so uh, carry on.

DeletedUser47445

Well, in your defense, I'm comparing you to the old school mods. Back when infactions were a dime a dozen.

DeletedUser117267

WHAAAAAAAAAM!

For the record, all the stuff I removed was part of a lengthy reply chain to a post that was entirely against the rules - no other content to save. That's why it all got deleted, and not just heavily edited. I can assure you I've been anything but lazy with you guys :icon_razz:

Now, everyone's been getting out of punishment free for the last while, with only pretty bad posts getting infractions and warnings. We're probably going to be returning to the regular state of affairs with warnings & infractions coming back more regularly. BUT, on the other hand, while Dino's on holiday I suspect you guys may have nothing to get that heated over... so uh, carry on.

I have seen my posts edited but if I have broken any rules please send me a message as I try to write all my posts in a way that are fairly straight forward and fair to read without resorting to insults that are completely out of context. And thanks again for cleaning up the forums, went a fair bit off topic when he didnt get the reaction he wanted.

DeletedUser

First day I got an infraction.. :'( You are biased :'( Dino, tell Jirki to get him off because dude is biased :'( I'm going to cry now..

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread is just sad...
It's like life rejected Hadeous but w74 accepted him as its official clown/troll and now this is happening lol

DeletedUser117267

This thread is just sad...
It's like life rejected Hadeous but w74 accepted him as its official clown/troll and now this is happening lol

I thought clowns were funny?

I would like to know who encouraged him as no one can be that full of themselves to think they were at all relevant :p

DeletedUser47445

Well, since Dino has decided to take an unplanned vacation, I'll be taking over in his place.

And so, without further ado, lets actually post some relevant shit that exposes who tuzain really is

Here we see Taylor caught with his pants down. Shameful.

And here we see Taylor....doing something. Not entirely sure, but that must mean that its anti everybody.

And there you have it folks. There's what he's really hiding.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Well, since Dino has decided to take an unplanned vacation, I'll be taking over in his place.

And so, without further ado, lets actually post some relevant shit that exposes who tuzain really is

Here we see Taylor caught with his pants down. Shameful.

And here we see Taylor....doing something. Not entirely sure, but that must mean that its anti everybody.

And there you have it folks. There's what he's really hiding.

Has he given you permission to post these pictures?

DeletedUser117267

Well Tuz knows about them and sure he will enjoy the attention he gets from the ladies, but mainly the men ;) <3

DeletedUser47445

Yes dan, he's aware of it. I'd post the screenshots from last night when he discovered it, but I'd have to remove so many words that it'd destroy the whole thing

DeletedUser

WHAAAAAAAAAM!

best moderator I have ever had you crack me up brother!!!! if your moding another world let me know I might join just to read your replies