W74 - Proud

Morpheus82

Well,

I had a good look at the world map and realized how beautiful the world 74 looks. I would request you all to keep the rivalry aside for a bit, and appreciate how great this world has been.

Its been more than 1 year that it has started and we are left with pretty much 3 tribes that rule the world, cheers to all 3 tribes.

Whoever win this world, we still are a part of an amazing story that is unfolding and I am proud to play a part in this.

A few years down the line when this world is long over, I am sure it will be great to share what was actually happening on the other side of the world.

Some thing like the TV series "LOST", people die in different seasons end up back to life in a party.

Cheers,
Morph

DeletedUser115210

I have to agree, the 3 superpowers look badass

[spoil]
78b9e3b29951535e4e29cd110ef316e6.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser108293

Yeah the map looks quite cool tbh ;)
I remember when W60 only had 3 superpowers left...Valour whcih was ranked 2 at this time was allied to Calm. (rank 1) and napped to SPAM (Rank 3) but still SPAM won because Calm. backstabbed Valour and players have quit and were divided into Calm and SPAM :D
Calm fell a few months later..thats why I would watch my Karma while playing TW ;D

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ye, differences aside, it's managed to be a great world. Definitely met a lot of splendid players who both still play and have quit. W74 has been a pretty fun world.

DeletedUser117183

The world is still young, it will be interesting when the top tribes focus on each other with the end of all little wars.