W7's end

DeletedUser

How long will it be before one tribe dominates this world?

I actually think it will be within 6-8 months. Guess it depends on how good the braggers are.

I'll bump this thread up then and see where we are at.

Now let's see everyone else's speculations.

DeletedUser

I think within 6-8 months, -WE- will probably have total domination over this world.

Then, I think the tribe will split in two, and war each other for fun... and in the meantime.. try to get the admins to do something with their older worlds.

DeletedUser

We are nowhere near world 1's progress.

THE will probably collapse and some will join -WE-, others FxF.

Then -WE- wars FxF and PTT

Then like 3 years later it's wil probably still be -WE- Vs PTT vs FxF

DeletedUser

That will only happen in a perfect world (for PTT)

And the world doesn't revolve around them, so it won't happen.

And, as of about 2 months ago, certain agreements put W7 ahead of W1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That will only happen in a perfect world (for PTT)

And the world doesn't revolve around them, so it won't happen.

And, as of about 2 months ago, certain agreements put W7 ahead of W1.

...that isn't what will happen ;P

For all you know, I'll be a future -WE- player. How does that make you feel? :p

Didn't miss that :lol:

Just because world 7 is merging like no other doesn't mean we are ahead of world 1. Once this world starts dying from inactives/abandoneds that's when it's near its end.

DeletedUser

Didn't miss that :lol:

Just because world 7 is merging like no other doesn't mean we are ahead of world 1. Once this world starts dying from inactives/abandoneds that's when it's near its end.

I didn't ask when it will end, I asked when the world will be dominated by one tribe.

mordecairule

Sorry, but there are no good players in THE, maybe 1-3 that we would even consider taking in but even that is a long shot. I have yet to see a decent THE player

DeletedUser

Sorry, but there are no good players in THE, maybe 1-3 that we would even consider taking in but even that is a long shot. I have yet to see a decent THE player

In which case FxF will be absorbing all the fail when they collapse, their known for it.

DeletedUser

In which case FxF will be absorbing all the fail when they collapse, their known for it.

All of us know who have absorbed the players when *I* collapsed :lol:

DeletedUser

*I* didn't have bad players, just bad inactivity. From what is posted, THE seems to have both bad players and inactivity problems.

So how are you enjoying the OD boosts xD?

DeletedUser

My OD boost seems better than yours now, right? Defense vs Offense :)

Of course, you won ultimately against me...
All because of the *I* merge at the corner only. If there was a war there, would you ever be able to grow like this? :)

& I've already mentioned, I never thought that you will attack me, in spite of us being enemies. I don't know why, but still.. :icon_smile:

Actually, I migrated to that area only, but it was your home ground, that makes the difference. & I think your job is playing TW but, mine is not :icon_wink:
& that's why there are almost zero "50 point villages" in that area & all are red PTT dots only :icon_biggrin:
My real enemies there were some old VF players, don't even remember their names now, don't excatly remember you at that times, you were slowly expanding then only...
Anyway, I'm waiting for your next load of attacks soon :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How dare you point out Sniper's hypocrisy.. How dare you point out B recruiting MP*SiM.. or Tatec.. or R..or PTT-L... Oh wait I pointed that out.. How dare I!

DeletedUser

good players?
even the bunny's running to hide this days...

DeletedUser

*I* didn't have bad players,

Yada yada yada.. Hi I'm sniper. I'm biased. PTT are best. FxF are worst.

just bad inactivity.

Obviously no difference..

From what is posted, THE seems to have both bad players and inactivity problems.

So, are they 100% bad players? Or 100% inactive? And.. wouldn't a bad player be treated as an inactive one? Yeah.. I think so.

You fail really really hard sniper. PTT wanted to ally with THE only days ago... but only if FxF did too..

Wait.. what tribes would that leave outside of the alliance? Oh yeah.. that tribe -WE- that you are allied with. Heh.. same ol PTT.. always trying to screw over their allies...unless you want to play tribal hugs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My OD boost seems better than yours now, right? Defense vs Offense :)

Of course, you won ultimately against me...
All because of the *I* merge at the corner only. If there was a war there, would you ever be able to grow like this? :)

& I've already mentioned, I never thought that you will attack me, in spite of us being enemies. I don't know why, but still.. :icon_smile:

Actually, I migrated to that area only, but it was your home ground, that makes the difference. & I think your job is playing TW but, mine is not :icon_wink:
& that's why there are almost zero "50 point villages" in that area & all are red PTT dots only :icon_biggrin:
My real enemies there were some old VF players, don't even remember their names now, don't excatly remember you at that times, you were slowly expanding then only...
Anyway, I'm waiting for your next load of attacks soon :icon_rolleyes:

Breaking stacked villages leaves me with a lot of nobles, and I don't mind growing abandoned villages :)

If I remember correctly kevinrokdude was in the general area. Yeah I won't make you wait long, should be another fun weekend for both of us huh.

DeletedUser

Breaking stacked villages leaves me with a lot of nobles, and I don't mind growing abandoned villages :)

If I remember correctly kevinrokdude was in the general area. Yeah I won't make you wait long, should be another fun weekend for both of us huh.

*one of us

I know you'll be sad when you get all red dots in your reports..but I'm sure you've grown wary of those and gotten a report filter by now!

DeletedUser

*one of us

I know you'll be sad when you get all red dots in your reports..but I'm sure you've grown wary of those and gotten a report filter by now!

Actually I'm pretty confident in my attacking ability, how it works is if the wall drops you've lost the village and there is nothing you can do about it :icon_cool:

You aren't that far out from me ryan, have patience :)

DeletedUser

Actually I'm pretty confident in my attacking ability, how it works is if the wall drops you've lost the village and there is nothing you can do about it :icon_cool:

You aren't that far out from me ryan, have patience :)

By the time you reach me you will be pleading to join FxF lol