-W8 Times- A Weekly Guide Through W8 Discussion

• Thread starter WarLord of the East
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings W8 folk.

After seeing the need of a "neutral" newspaper, some good people decided to make an alternative one,

-W8 Times-

Here comes our first edition;
(thanks to "all" the people[whose name are not mentioned] that spent effort)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok boys and girls get it will it's hot.
Did i promised to much?Anyway i want to thank warlord for the great effort and lama for the idea.And of course all of you who helped me witch names i cant pronounce.

DeletedUser

Well,this is what you call "a TRUE TW Newspaper:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:" nice info though

DeletedUser3967

I'm extremly disapointed.

This was crap.

It wasn't even funny.

DeletedUser

it wasnt fun but i read it, i liked it tbh, all abc propoganda but i was still impressed anyways.

DeletedUser

Looks great, much better than the BLOC paper :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well..

for one, it doesn't look so much like a joke..
It's not brutal propaganda..
Some effort was put in..

DeletedUser

Wonder why you would say that?

Wonder why would you say bad things about it?

BTW to all readers all that is REAL info some copy paste from REL forums and some from other..................We will write only the truth from one side and from the other.News are not suppose to be funny the are suppose to be real!

DeletedUser

Wonder why would you say bad things about it?

BTW to all readers all that is REAL info some copy paste from REL forums and some from other..................We will write only the truth from one side and from the other.News are not suppose to be funny the are suppose to be real!

then write something about lok vs rel or something.. something that blocs doing right

DeletedUser3967

No DT i will play this one open you will have you chance of defending your point of view.

We don't need too. You should know that BLOC will be releasing more issues.

However, speak to warlord about it, were discussing it on MSN...

DeletedUser

I got bored finding you Spy, our forums contain no valuable info and never will :icon_wink: