W80 rumours

Farm4Fun

Rumor has it Gents will recruit the top players from MVDC, Regime, IT and llamas. To make a power tribe made of only the top 50 in the world

DVBBS

It will be all up to kev1862 and DVBBS to keep the new world order from seizing complete control of the top 50.

60313301.jpg

DeletedUser84793

Rumor has it Gents will recruit the top players from MVDC, Regime, IT and llamas. To make a power tribe made of only the top 50 in the world

Rumor has it Farm4Fun is fixing to have his noble train and nukey killed...:icon_twisted: Nice Try Man..But it Will Fail! Your Welcome!:lol:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it BugZ is looking to add 2-5 new family tribes.

All applications can be mailed to xxstealthyxx

First post on tw forums to make me laugh out loud.

Why don't we just hug our way to end game, make 20 family tribes, and wait until everyone but 80 people go inactive?

DeletedUser

It has worked on other worlds. Or so the rumor goes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84793

First post on tw forums to make me laugh out loud.

Why don't we just hug our way to end game, make 20 family tribes, and wait until everyone but 80 people go inactive?

Ahhh You need a hug?:icon_twisted: lol

DeletedUser

Ahhh You need a hug?:icon_twisted: lol

Yes please I don't like troops, war, and all that jazz. Come to K35 and gimme some love

Disclaimer: Love may involve us moving in together...Just throwing this out there: 50% of couples end in divorce. I will sue you for the villages instead of fighting you for them. Hooray for democracy!

Smokn

I heard a rumor IT was so embarrassed by the quality of their applicants they made a new tribe to try n hide them, I didn't believe this myself, with such extraordinary leadership, so I did some checking, it turns out it is just a "basher" tribe. Though I am confused why one person would need so many bashers, and spread evenly, more or less, throughout their territory. Looks kindof like the start of an academy tribe to me :icon_biggrin:.

Tag: IT
Number of members: 47

Tag: anant
Number of members: 22

Map

DeletedUser117938

Rumour is Smokn has applied to join the basher tribe of IT ;)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I heard a rumor IT was so embarrassed by the quality of their applicants they made a new tribe to try n hide them, I didn't believe this myself, with such extraordinary leadership, so I did some checking, it turns out it is just a "basher" tribe. Though I am confused why one person would need so many bashers, and spread evenly, more or less, throughout their territory. Looks kindof like the start of an academy tribe to me :icon_biggrin:.

Tag: IT
Number of members: 47

Tag: anant
Number of members: 22

Map

yeah they should be more like gents and just quietly abandon members on a daily basis to make room to recruit more people

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
xxstealthyxx decided that bugz setup was not inline for his personal expansion programme... so the council has decided that stealthy can shout his ideas/advice etc from the rim..

i dont apologize stealthy.. but to address me as hitler is not really the best way for the tribe..

i hope you do well,,,

Ignoramus of the Law

xxstealthyxx decided that bugz setup was not inline for his personal expansion programme... so the council has decided that stealthy can shout his ideas/advice etc from the rim..

i dont apologize stealthy.. but to address me as hitler is not really the best way for the tribe..

i hope you do well,,,

I'm shocked...

DeletedUser84793

I'm shocked...

just got booted because i stuck up for members because of kirks drunken ways..he is abusive to players not to mention i wont stand for it..im a team player and i think all members if their in my tribe deserve to be treated with respect. so it looks as if you all got your wish..kirk will noble me out because i simply told him its not wise to get drunk and abuse players like he does..he recently bashed a female player who is very loyal and dedicated by telling her she was a coward..calling her names..and other players as well..so..i did the right thing..and told him he needed to stop..now i get booted from Bugz..and being attacked..because kirk is power hungry..now my enemy's is not my enemy...perhaps their is one last ditch effort and respect for me to help in this matter..im 24/7 and dedicated to my team..and now i will die for my team because a duke who is nothing but an abusive drunk..who mocks a dictator and a power hunger who thinks he can not be stopped. go figure! all players enemy or team members deserves respect..this is suppose to be a fun game..and no one should bow down as a slave and treated like garbage..i am no longer Bugz..I stand up for what i beleive in no matter if it kills me..its been fun. Cheers!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser114869

yeah they should be more like gents and just quietly abandon members on a daily basis to make room to recruit more people

Not entirely correct, points don't mean shit in gents. If players go inactive and we have them being internal or being co played there is no reason to keep an account in the tribe. It's all about logistics, but hey we are just a bunch of point whores that love Regime

DeletedUser84793

Bye stealthy nice not knowing you

my firend im not going anywhere..i may lose world 80..but i will never leave TW...abusing players is not my style of play..its a team effort and im all about team..i wont even attack the bugz..just to show their killing their own. im fine with that..i stand up for what i believe in..all players even enemy's deserves respect...well most anyways..lol no need to be abusive to anyone here..i just hope members understands that and takes kirk out for it..its a lesson he needs to learn...im a free agent as of now..when i join a tribe im very loyal to it...i just hope Bugz will like losing nukes if they continue to attack...im a buffer now..but its their fault.