W81 Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser74388
  • Start date

DeletedUser74388

With TW.net doing an awards, and our forum always being dead, I thought why not do an Awards for W81.

Best Overall Tribe:

Worst Overall Tribe:

Best Overall Player:

Worst Overall Player:

Best Tribe Leader:

Worst Tribe Leader:

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next New Years:

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next New Years:

Best move made by a tribe:

Worst move made by a tribe:

Favorite war:

Biggest Point Whore:

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums:

Most Disliked Poster In Public Forums:

Favorite Event:

Most controversial figure:

Which tribe is looks most likely to win the server:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74388

Best Overall Tribe: LRO - Stong leadership and great teamwork.

Worst Overall Tribe: SARCOW - Bad leadership, bad players, etc.

Best Overall Player: My coplayers on bigcheese are the best, but aside from them 1234Warrior has been fighting and showing strength since the early days on the Sarcow boarder he has worked hard and hit the enemy hard since the start. Great tribemate and alway fun too.

Worst Overall Player: Lifeless clown the Cow Clown, wow he really is so bad he lost his own account and got a second one destroyed too...

Best Tribe Leader: blckdrgn1 - great leadership with decision making and ops planning.

Worst Tribe Leader: A toss up between LC and Shaggan...Clown for trying to manipulate 4+ tribes to attack each other thinking we werent smart enough to figure it out and leading to SARCOW death and Shaggan for being hostile and eventually disbanding the tribe.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next New Years: LRO FTW - maybe we can wrap it up, what do you think! Lets do it!

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next New Years: Beserk...can you handle the pressure...probably not I think your luck will be running out.

Best move made by a tribe: LRO recruiting Bigcheese, sealed the fate of the world.

Worst move made by a tribe: When IamAlone booted Bigcheese from Queso….big mistake....in the end we re-united with the best of queso so its all good now.

Favorite war: LRO vs Beserk - there has been some good action on both sides.

Biggest Point Whore: No doubt its Power Ranger White. Wow the massive internals and barb nobling ftw, so desperate for points these days to try to get back #1.

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums: C4 - Channel 4 news team made a few epic posts that were amazing.

Most Disliked Poster In Public Forums: Cow Clown - his post are so ridiculous they are laughable and Shaggan who was very hostile and so funny knocking mass recruit tribes to start and then making a huge 3 tribe family.

Favorite Event: A tie between Leaving UW for LRO, killing Jumanji2, and smashing the morphed players when the joined DARCOW.

Most controversial figure: Yeh, probably Bigcheese here, I would imagine we have upset the fruit basket 2-3 times on this world shifting the balance of power a couple of times. Runner up would tie between Shaggan and cow clown for reasons already mentioned.

Which tribe is looks most likely to win the server: LRO! The rest, sorry your luck has run out.

DeletedUser118536

Konno's turn to reply!!

Best Overall Tribe: LRO2 obviously, Konno's little minions are so awesome :)

Worst Overall Tribe: Mass barb noblers, uhh, what is that tribe called again, Konno only knows them as mass barb noblers... hmmm, berserk maybe? Yeah, Konno thinks so, they suck at berserking.

Best Overall Player: *cough cough* Konno *cough cough*

Worst Overall Player: PRW. PRW doesn't like Konno, its a needed quality in a player!! (all jokes aside Konno thinks you are a good player PRW)

Best Tribe Leader: blckdrgn1, hands down best leader in this world

Worst Tribe Leader: Konno doesn't know many tribe leaders and what they tried to do, but Konno thinks Here?'s leader tried to do something stupid? So whoever that was

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next New Years: LRO

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next New Years: Mass barb noblers, forgot the name already

Best move made by a tribe: LRO recruiting Konno at the start of the world :)

Worst move made by a tribe: Mass barb noblers merging with UW

Favourite war: Well, the only war? LRO vs WP/union/UW/Mass barb noblers/SARCOW
Biggest Point Whore: Mass barb noblers top 2 original players, ash of barbs and descoBARBtos or whoever they are.

Most Likeable Poster In Public Forums: C4NT - Ron and Brick, you two are missed and Konno enjoyed knowing you :)

Most Disliked Poster In Public Forums: Mystery mass barb nobler poster, couldn't even say one single fact and tried to prove facts wrong with lies, it doesn't work.

Favourite Event: Konno actually getting a war cap :) Konno was proud!

Most controversial figure: bigcheese. Everyones favourite cheese, even Konno's!

Which tribe is looks most likely to win the server: LRO, Konno believes this is the only viable choice.

blckdrgn1

Best Overall Tribe: LRO, couldnt ask for a better group of teamplayers

Worst Overall Tribe: SARCOW

Best Overall Player: Id have to give this to Bigcheese for their extreme level of aggression toward red dots

Worst Overall Player: Lifeless clown

Best Tribe Leader: Well I cant vote for myself so I would have to say second place goes to... 1234warior for leading Queso out of the chaos it was in with Shagan and Iamalone.

Worst Tribe Leader: There have been so many let downs... alex, the gov, lifeless clown, shagan, etc who just gave up on their tribes when victory was in reach. The worst would have to be lifeless clown though due to his failed handling of the Sarcow/LRO/Quasar relationship ending up causing LRO and Quasar to 2vs1 Sarcow.

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next New Years: LRO

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next New Years: Every tribe except LRO and LRO2

Best move made by a tribe: LRO + Quasar merging, this solidified our leadership and members into the unstoppable force you see today.

Worst move made by a tribe: Sarcow trying to get LRO to 2vs 1 Quasar, then telling LRO they dont want to work with them, then stopping their war with Quasar and asking Quasar to 2vs1 LRO with them, ending up with LRO + Quasar going 2vs1 on Sarcow.

Favorite war: LRO+Quasar vs Sarcow, which lead to WP/Union taking Sarcows side, eventually disbanding and merging into Beserk.

Biggest Point Whore: Sorry mike but you have wayyyy too many barbs and internals

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums: Tryx20

Most Disliked Poster In Public Forums: Lord Eastwood / Lifeless clown are a tie for me

Favorite Event: Watching WP/Union force their tribes to merge when the leadership/members didnt really want to just because they wanted to keep up in points compared to LRO after the quasar merge. Then watching UW disband and merge into the rim tribe Beserk, after saying how awesome the players in the core were and that they would kill all the rim players, priceless!

Most controversial figure: Du Verliest. This guy was scheming up soo many different ways to manipulate the world through early/mid game, flip flopping sides left and right, was pretty entertaining to watch :)

Which tribe looks most likely to win the server: LRO will win as long as they dont have a sudden mass delete

DeletedUser

Best Overall Tribe: LRO - Good Leadership, Strong Teamwork, Great group of players, and finally just a great group of people in general. I have made some very strong friendships here. I think that is in part half the reason why we are such a good tribe :)

Worst Overall Tribe: SARCOW - Sorry LC but this has to go to you and your gang. You guys had some promise but the way you led them to all believe they were much stronger than they really were I think was part of your downfall. Beside reasons others have said.

BESERK gets honorable mention just for the fact of shear barbs you have nobled :p ! I get it some of you guys are newer players but come on ! I know there are a few vets in that tribe, shame on you guys for not teaching the newer players the proper way to play the game :( Now Now I know I know barb nobling is not frowed upon by all TW players but come on it is in like 99% ! You don't get worst tribe though cause at least you show some organization when it comes to war.

Best Overall Player: Bigcheese - Almost goes without saying but I will say it anyway ! If any of you have fought Bigcheese or seen them fight then you know why they get this award. Yes they are number 1 right now (and probably will stay number 1 :p ) but they weren't always number one I have been with them from the start and have seen them work their way all the way up from the bottom. From losing all there nukes on a massive turtle early game (Less then 100k) or to getting kicked and suddenly have a whole tribe turn on them with the QUESO incident. They have fought their way to rank 1 and surely deserve it. They are great trio of 3 players and it is truly amazing to watch them all work together like perfect pieces of a puzzle. On top of that they are 3 great people I can call my friends <3 It has been lots of fun and have learned a lot playing with them ! Hopefully you will see us together on worlds to come ;)

Worst Overall Player: Lifelessclown - Ok this decision is more based off the decisions this player has made throughout Tribal Wars not necessarily LC individual skills ( because god knows he sniped me more than a few times :D :p ). Anyway It would be stupid if we just all gave this award to the WORST player because then it would probably some newer player we nobled the made a silly mistake. So this goes to LC pretty much for the reason stated under 'Worst Overall Tribe' because well I think you might not be too strong of a player if you manage to piss off as many players aand tribes as you did this world lol :D Also for the fact Jane stated that you not only manage to destroy the Lifelessclown account but also the C4NT account which had some promise.

After all that is said let me say this, I have talked to Ralph (LifelessClown) on multiple occasions and still do to this day. He has been unfairly judged when it comes to some things as SARCOW was in bad position and had some inactive players so he didn't ENTIRELY ruin them lol :D I can say this though Ralph sure can piss people off in TW and likes to have fun we know that ! But he is generally a good guy outside the game IF keyword IF you get to know him :p

I say this because I am good guy and can't give Worst player without explanation <3

Best Tribe Leader: CLEARLY CLEARLY CLEARLY CLEARLY CLEARLY oh did I say CLEARLY

The One

The Only

The True God

Coduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(Blackdrgn1 or currently swivil) leader of LRO

Worst Tribe Leader: Lifelessclown - ok dammit I can't bash you anymore ! xD

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think Will live till next New Years: LRO pffftt need I say more ?

Which top Tribe(s) Do you think will disband by next New Years: Ummm BESERK because they decide to fight before we maybe let them grow more so good move bad move ? We will see lol

Best move made by a tribe: I would have to say one and two

One: QUESO merging with LRO I will quote cody "
this solidified our leadership and members into the unstoppable force you see today."

Two: would be Bigcheese joining LRO

Worst move made by a tribe: This award goes to an event I'm not sure everyone really knows happened. In the end of QUESO we had two choices either side with WP(Alex and others) and UNION(Bigcheese and PRW) at the time or side with LRO(Cody and Gunethon). It was tough choice but it seemed whichever tribe got the remaining QUESO players would have a HUGE advantage in the war to come. So myself as acting duke of QUESO was in talks with both Cody(leader of LRO) and Alex(Leader of WP) aswell as my close friend and tribemates Jeff Saunier Estplay Ffip and orginal swivil as to the future of QUESO. So during this time I had lost touch with bigcheese a bit. So as one of the players from bigcheese tells me Alex approached them and said a little something like this

"Hey do you guys know 1234? Hes pretty cool guy you should talk to him"

Bigcheese knowing me responded "Yea we know him goood guy sounds cool"

Alex thinking Bigcheese might be able to sway QUESO to their side.

Meanwhile they thought hey it would be good idea to talk to me. Once we got talking we talked a bit more and realized the best move would be to
join forces (as we never really wanted to get separated in the first place since the QUESO incident) and join LRO. As at this point bigcheese had told me about some internal problems with WP and UNION and I myself also had been talking to cody and respected his leadership during the SARCOW war. I also heard of his past success leading a tribe on previous worlds from some other players I talked to :)

There also was another factor to us joining LRO as well. This was because QUESO had already fought the SARCOW war with LRO as close allies and we worked well together. All of us did not really want to betray our allies in LRO and join the enemy just for a better shot at winning :) We would rather fight it out with our friends :)

Anyway so to sum it up the WORST move would be when Alex asked Bigcheese to talk to me because in turn that led to the world looking like it does now.

On a sidenote there is not much of way Alex could have known how this was all going to play out when even WE didn't know so its not like he made this decision knowing the cause and effect.

Favorite war: So far I would have to say The LRO vs UW war because there were some good battles on both sides.

Although I think The LRO vs BESERK war will surpass the LRO UW war but only time will tell as its early.

Biggest Point Whore: Sorry PRW this goes to you buddy ;) But really come on man not going to look up exact amount of points but I think It might be over 1 Million + points in Internals and I think that might be understatement. You have some good skills but you are a bit of point whore chasing that rank 1 ;)

Most Likable Poster In Public Forums: Most likely poster would go to Jane for all her awesome Bigcheese The Joker themed posts.

The Original C4NT gets a close second for a couple of his Anchorman themed posts lol !

Most Disliked Poster In Public Forums: Lifelessclown - What are you even talking about half the time man ? lol !

Mike from PRW gets a close second with all his ego driven ranting

Favorite Event: My favorite event from this world would probably be when the entire tribe of LRO destroyed the Lifelessclown account together. Also when the east side of LRO mainly old queso players and cody took like 10-15 villages of frolick in an op on her :D ( sorry Kimberly <3 )

A close second would be busting the door open to K45 with Bigcheese

Most controversial figure: I think Bigcheese definetly gets this for all the power moves they made this world.

Mike from PRW gets close second though for all the love/hate he has gotten this world

Which tribe is looks most likely to win the server: LRO - we are just very strong well coordinated tribe. So it will be hard for any tribe to beat us and I think we have this world won If we keep on our current course :) There is still at least 6 months to go I think so you never know. But pretty sure we can win it !

I would like to end this by repeating my self from my first answer.

I have made some very strong friendships here. That goes for LRO and ALL of world 81. This has by far been my favorite world of Tribal Wars and I'm glad I could share it with all you guys <3 Have made some great friends along the way <3