W83 World Chat

DeletedUser115558

How it is rusted by adding any player ?? it can be happen with anyone blaming one tribe for this is unnecessary and when it is W83 Chat, we can add from here, i think i dozed off

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Congrats on taking villages off an account that had hit delete. You really shouldn't talk big before you fight me, it'll make it all the more embarrassing if/when you lose.

Quiting when being nobled out is the same thing as being rimmed in my book.

DeletedUser

Do have to agree, if you quit your account and an enemy takes it you're rimmed. If you quit and friendlies got it all then you're out clean. But not this time :p

DeletedUser

pretty sure he didnt quit while been nobled.

pretty sure he was merging and set his account to delete because the tribalwars rules state you have to set your account to delete then wait 24 hours before moving accounts. Maybe learn the rules of merging, and stop trying to brag about something that never happened. James was merging to Nebula, you didn't rim anything.

fact is you guys nobled him because he'd quit to go play on the account he was merging too..

you didnt rim him, you just got a few lucky villages while he was merging for a co play. lmao.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
pretty sure he didnt quit while been nobled.

pretty sure he was merging and set his account to delete because the tribalwars rules state you have to set your account to delete then wait 24 hours before moving accounts. Maybe learn the rules of merging, and stop trying to brag about something that never happened. James was merging to Nebula, you didn't rim anything.

fact is you guys nobled him because he'd quit to go play on the account he was merging too..

you didnt rim him, you just got a few lucky villages while he was merging for a co play. lmao.

Really? You have no facts and you're just making yourself sound stupid.

[video=youtube;axCCAUUnUPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axCCAUUnUPU[/video]

[spoil]
c2418bafc7ec4c8eaa12bce986963654.png

[/spoil]

[spoil]
045912325a89fc9722c300eac90f9809.png

[/spoil]

Funny how we took more villages than the account he was supposedly merging into. :icon_neutral:

[spoil]
6456bd7afeea5e1bcbd5795daccfd402.png
[/spoil]

If they were actually merging it would appear James would have broke the rules by sending his account as a sit to NBD and by hitting delete to play on another account before all his villages were nobled out.

Brick Tamland

This is about a skype chat dude, not merging accounts, no need for the salt ;)

EDIT: I expected the down rep :p hardly use externals but nice to know that it so easily got to you XD

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Just imagine how tasteless our lives would be without the saltiness.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
6456bd7afeea5e1bcbd5795daccfd402.png
[/spoil]

If they were actually merging it would appear James would have broke the rules by sending his account as a sit to NBD and by hitting delete to play on another account before all his villages were nobled out.

Do you know how dumb you sound? If James sent the account as a sit, he couldn't delete now could he, because you know, the account is sat. He would have to log in, delete, and then he wouldn't be able to pass it as a sit because it would kick you back to the welcome screen and not let you log in.

There are no breach in rules, just you being a numpty.

Brick Tamland

This is the moment he repeatedly bashes his head against his computer because of his stupidity IG :lol: ;)

Last edited:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Do you know how dumb you sound? If James sent the account as a sit, he couldn't delete now could he, because you know, the account is sat. He would have to log in, delete, and then he wouldn't be able to pass it as a sit because it would kick you back to the welcome screen and not let you log in.

There are no breach in rules, just you being a numpty.

James said he hit delete, I was not the one who said that.

Congrats on taking villages off an account that had hit delete. You really shouldn't talk big before you fight me, it'll make it all the more embarrassing if/when you lose.

Brick Tamland

I was not the one who said that.

and by hitting delete to play on another account before all his villages were nobled out.

urm, i must be seeing things here guys XD And wow im not posting in favour of NAM and no down reps? I assume they have to spread some more around before they can get back to me :p

Last edited: