W88

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice to have a few no haulers along side.

88 is the venue if anyone wants to join for a laugh please PM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser108039

Would be nice to have a few no haulers along side.

88 is the venue if anyone wants to join for a laugh please PM.

big-brother-poster-204x300.jpg

DeletedUser

Invite me? <3

Wouldn't you want to join an enemy tribe and then gift your villages to said enemy while you are in the middle of an op, while receiving copious amounts of defence from your own tribe and your allies?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd take that chance to have Ryuuya on my side all day long. Really enjoyed playing with him when he was in NAM. Great team player who was always willing to lend a hand. Go team Ryuuya!

DeletedUser42044

I'd take that chance to have Ryuuya on my side all day long. Really enjoyed playing with him when he was in NAM. Great team player who was always willing to lend a hand. Go team Ryuuya!

Yeah, sometimes even lending hands too much :p

DeletedUser

Yes, I suppose your opinion of him is colored that way since you weren't on the side that got shit on by him. Funny how that works out.

DeletedUser118978

Thank You Lookin forward to team up with yall again its so cool.. i wish its a frontline again with 20trains incoming and 50nukes incomings everyday... <3

DeletedUser118341

Looks like AM took your idea and ran with it :icon_biggrin: