W91 - premade

DeletedUser119995

I want to get some players together to have a decent start up in the world. If we end up merging into another tribe in the future, so be it. I at least would like a group of about 20 people to start and just make friends.

If things go well. I would like a team of 15 of us to join the next tribalwarsmasters server and play their faster worlds for the win. while playing a slow .net world together.

hopefully we can match newer players to co-play and learn from older ones and coordinate night sitters and farmers for sleeping shifts.

There is no name or specific details at the moment. we can all do this together. Also, if we believe someone would make a better leader, that's fine. I'm mainly concerned with getting a group that's active enough to plan together.

This isn't my usual play name. I forgot my password and email. The account was made 5+ years ago :(IGN is so.simple

DeletedUser

Krazy Kat Lady,

I was having some trouble finding your username on skype, but wanted to respond to this post and clarify if you were making a premade tribe in world 91? If you are, could you message me on skype: Seco TW is my name.

Thanks.