Wallheight when you leave protection?

DeletedUser

All players have different strategies. No doubt. Some will go for points, other resources and others go for troops. But what about walls? How high? I'm aiming for level 10. Should keep me safe for a while after coming out of protection. Walls are awesome.

DeletedUser111495

Build a lv 1 wall so your troops can see over the top.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Level 1. No need for a high wall so early.

During BP - EVERYTHING you build should turn a profit.

ie. Troops, or mines, or lc requirements.

DeletedUser

Level 1. No need for a high wall so early.

During BP - EVERYTHING you build should turn a profit.

ie. Troops, or mines, or lc requirements.

Well I still am pretty new to this, but it seems like a very simplified version of Utopia. So I assume the basic things apply. Just decide your own pace in the game.

DeletedUser

Well I still am pretty new to this, but it seems like a very simplified version of Utopia. So I assume the basic things apply. Just decide your own pace in the game.

Welcome to tribal wars.
If you need any help here feel free to contact me, i can teach you all the basic stuff here. ^^
Or you can ask other skilled player too, (i can give you the name in pm, cuz i think posting here wont be so good).

DeletedUser

I prefer just digging a large pit around my village. Just to be different. Confuses attackers so much that they just give up and go home.

DeletedUser

I prefer just digging a large pit around my village. Just to be different. Confuses attackers so much that they just give up and go home.

Thats madness !!

*no this is sparta !
*kicks the diplomat in the pit.

DeletedUser111495

300 spears should be enough to win the world, unless you are against Persian archers lol :lol:

Leonidas s such a fool...

Leonidas: We may have won the battle, But they will win the war!Other 12 Spartans: Aaah... What?

Leonidas: I'm assembling an army to go to war with Persa I'm going to take them in the rear... and then I'm gonna reach around, and I'm gonna take them again from the front!

Leonidas: Adjust you sword boy, it's digging into my back.
Sonio: But I'm not wearing my sword.
Leonidas: [Pause.] Carry on then.

Leonidas: (picks up subway sandwich) No mayo? This is bullshit!

DeletedUser

When Xerxes rips off his nipple and then staples it back on... ouch!!

DeletedUser111495

They had no wall to protect them. if only they listened to Lord Wonka...