Wallheight when you leave protection?

DeletedUser

Don't forget to rush your farm to 15 so you can call all 300 militia

DeletedUser

Call Tom instead. He's much cheaper and really knows how to please someone. He's had years of training with everyone in the TW community.

DeletedUser

Hmmm good point. Also I've noticed some villages that on the map show as having a clear wall around them. When does that happen. Lvl 10?

Raveman9

Hmmm good point. Also I've noticed some villages that on the map show as having a clear wall around them. When does that happen. Lvl 10?

The wall will appear when your village hits 300 points. It will change again at 1000 points, 3000 points, and 9000 points.

DeletedUser

The wall will appear when your village hits 300 points. It will change again at 1000 points, 3000 points, and 9000 points.

it'll change one more time I think after 9k... not sure if it's 11k or what since I don't build them that high, but they will look like they have a little blue moat around them. Those sure are pretty.

d4m0

But the different village shapes serve no practical purpose, they're just useful as a visual guide to point amounts.

DeletedUser

Well I guess it'd be a bore if villages looked the same throughout

DeletedUser

12355 for the win, get the biggest wall and a moat :p but yeh i tend to forget about the wall until i get attacked for the first time. lvl 1

DeletedUser

When my little white horses tell me there is someone near me with cats.... I might build a wall... maybe.