Wanna help me in my revenge???

DeletedUser

zver_nesun
Tribe: Karela
Villages Coordinates Points
zver_nesuns village 359|618 4.183

THIS GUY MUST DIE; I WANNT ME AS HIS FARM... i just have 700 PT n he 4K???? :icon_evil: HE WANT ME TO GIVE HIM 1000 OF EACH RECOURSES PER DAY, I WILL GIVE 1500 :booty: PER DAY FOR A MONTH, TO THE PERSON WHO DESTROY ZVER_SUN, HE ONLY KNOW TO BULL NEW PLAYERS...

1500 :clay: 1500 :iron: :wood: 1500 PER DAY

JUST DESTRY HIM

DeletedUser

You better ask yourself why he has 4k and you 700 ...
Once you found the answer, restart over

Settings ==> Restart over

DeletedUser

lol

cuz i am new at this n he has played like 2 months! lol

I ask for ppl that want to help agains bully players not for advices without sence... its like why the first ranked its the first ranked n u not??? lol

DeletedUser

Just start over lol, it's not like it was hard to get to 700 points.

If he's that much larger then you deserve to be getting farmed :lol:

DeletedUser

cuz i am new at this n he has played like 2 months! lol

I ask for ppl that want to help agains bully players not for advices without sence... its like why the first ranked its the first ranked n u not??? lol

Karela doesn't look like a bully player to me, he is playing the game about right on this point.
I'm ranked 17 actually, and I know why I'm not rank #1 :)

I have no idea how far you are from Karela, but new players are spread out on the rim of the map, if you are close to him, you started at about the same time.

GL on this

DeletedUser

P=pñ

Karela is not a "he" lol karela its a tribe

N 4 guys against one new player its not very difficult to right??? lol

sooo if that its not bulling wots its bulling??

DeletedUser

zver_nesun

THIS GUY MUST DIE; I WANNT ME AS HIS FARM... i just have 700 PT n he 4K???? :icon_evil: HE WANT ME TO GIVE HIM 1000 OF EACH RECOURSES PER DAY, I WILL GIVE 1500 :booty: PER DAY FOR A MONTH, TO THE PERSON WHO DESTROY ZVER_SUN, HE ONLY KNOW TO BULL NEW PLAYERS...

JUST DESTRY HIM

1500 of each resource is nothing. I have people paying half of their daily resources to me. YOu are lucky. Don't expect people to solve your problems for you if you couldn't do better than you have in two months.

DeletedUser

Consider yourself lucky. I usually don't even negotiate. Just farm. I'm a farmer at heart.

DeletedUser1089

Karela is not a "he" lol karela its a tribe

N 4 guys against one new player its not very difficult to right??? lol

sooo if that its not bulling wots its bulling??

Bulling? You mean bullying? In this game there IS no bullying. Only playing the game right or wrong. If you can't defend your village against four players, you don't deserve them.

DeletedUser

what u do if someone with 4k in points say to u that u will be his farm?
there is not a "farm" is a village from other player, i love this game but sometimes i hate the abuse in here

i larger than u......u deserve to getting farmed by me?.......

DeletedUser

The game mechanic is based on resources, the game secret is to increase his resource as much as possible.
One of the best way to do so is to farm others village (either abandonned or occupied).

If you own a village but grow sloly, others player around you will become bigger, able to kill your troops, destroy your wall and steal your resources.

The solutions are as follow:
1) Play more often ==> help you grow faster
2) Play better ==> don't waste your resources (see point #1) and upgrade your building in the "best" order
3) Be defensefull ==> train enough defensive troops to make your neigbours unable to farm you (see point #1 and #2)
4) Find out a diplomatic way ==> state you are active and would like to play in peace (Yeah, it can works sometimes), join a powerfull tribe, make local ally/NAP, pay to stay alive
5) Train defensive troops and send them as support in closeby village (for exemple support a friend not too far), once ytou have enough defensive troops recall them all and wipe out your opponent army
6) Brag and piss off peoples ==> Will only get you razed to the ground (sometimes including your resources production)
7) Forfeit ==> Settings -> Start over

Notes:
a) points #1, #2 and #3 works only before you become a farm
b) point #4 may be too late once you are a farm, most tribe refuse to recruit players under regular attack
c) point #5 rarely work out
d) point #6 works about every time and result in your vilalge being razed
e) point #7 will result in the same situation a few weeks later if you don't apply points #1, #2 and #3

Took me a while to write it, if you don't understand or disagree, go brag in the "Help" section of this forum.

The game is named "TribalWars", not "SimCity".

DeletedUser1185

problem is alot of times the farmer becomes the farmed :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1185

so by your own qoute if i wanted to farm you you would say oh well and restart ?

DeletedUser

look you even talk like a complete noob, just restart, it makes life so much eisier, i learnd that one the hard way,

heil002

zver_nesun

JUST DESTRY HIM

he says it himself, "I wannt me as his farm"[, he wants to be this guys farm, I wonder why he wants to have him destroyed when he is getting his wish fulfilled??!!

DeletedUser

he says it himself, "I wannt me as his farm"[, he wants to be this guys farm, I wonder why he wants to have him destroyed when he is getting his wish fulfilled??!!

it's not good from you to play around with a mystyping... he meant "wann't" as "want not" if you didn't noticed, ... not everyone speak english as native language

DeletedUser

So now we are suppose to figure out what the guy meant, not what he typed. Pardon me but I think I left my give a damn in my other pair of pants.

DeletedUser861

its not that hard to see what he wanted to say. just like its easy to see your a tool.

DeletedUser1185

oh my it looks like someone hit him again and ran into a very big wall with sharp pointy objects on it :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: