Want to Play with Anon ? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not even sure what all these fails mean. Did Aidan fail, or did the thread fail, or the chat. I'm confuzzled.

DeletedUser

[22:50] <Spongeworthy> hmmm a user named "Lol I Troll On 4Chan Lols village" does that sound like a reap victim to you?
[22:50] <Rapeyourface> Thanks
[22:50] <WINdoze> you can avoid the *racial slur* thoguh cause they are like seperated
[22:50] <Manbearpig_> There are no *racial slur* in my neighborhood
[22:50] <Manbearpig_> Seriously.
[22:50] <Spongeworthy> in mine neither...
[22:50] <WINdoze> I FIGHT them everyday
[22:50] <teh> dats not nice to say
[22:50] <Spongeworthy> but hey, there are no *racial slur* in my country
[22:50] <rufmister> in 20 mins i wil have 9 spear *another racial slur*
[22:50] <rufmister> woop woop
[22:50] <WINdoze> cause they challange me cause ma hair is blue
[22:50] <Tzif> The glorious country of Delaware hold no *Yet another, what is this a clan meeting?*.
[22:51] <rufmister> IM MOVIN TO DELAWARE!
[22:51] <Spongeworthy> again:
[22:51] <Manbearpig_> State*
[22:51] <Spongeworthy> hmmm a user named "Lol I Troll On 4Chan Lols village" does that sound like a reap victim to you?
[22:51] <rufmister> haha im just playin
[22:51] <rufmister> i love *racial slur*

What the hell is with these guys? I was on for 5 seconds and I see all this crap.

DeletedUser

most outsiders can't laugh at the things we laugh at, say the sings we say so often, and do the stuff we do.
And there is also a reason why we have our own IRC channel. can't handle what we say there, it's simple, LEAVE, and do not come back.

DeletedUser

Most outsiders eh? You mean most normal, non racist people? =

DeletedUser

Define normal please.

In behavior, normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average. The phrase "not normal" is often applied in a negative sense (asserting that someone or some situation is improper, sick, etc.) Abnormality varies greatly in how pleasant or unpleasant this is for other people.

to7a

what is racist mean?

[spoil]
your-dirty-mind.jpg
[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.