Wanted got a new PIC!!!

DeletedUser

W00T look at wanted new pic i think it is better then the old one..

what do u thik about it guys? :icon_rolleyes:

ToPaT

I think a guy who plays tribalwars and watches men run around in ridiculous clothes hitting a ball with a stick and believes that it's entertainment is rather "gay"

DeletedUser

wow Red I think you have got a groupie on your hands :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It was a pop at him you retard.

Awww.... did it hurt your feelings, as you have anime thingy thany on your profile aswell? ooh... grow up, and get a life

Anyway. the old picture and new picture are quite the same, no emptions. leaves me cold at least.

DeletedUser

i think a tribe with a pic from an anime is rather gay.

having a thread about a tribes pic is gay. you guys are that freakin bored. hey lets start a thread about how crappy W15's server is today. it sucks so bad i think i want my premium back.

DeletedUser

meh read what the maker said:

W00T look at wanted new pic i think it is better then the old one..

what do u thik about it guys?

so it wasnt started to say about how gay it is, it just turns out the players who replyed think it is gay.

and yes we are bored, can you solve it for us?

DeletedUser

meh read what the maker said:

so it wasnt started to say about how gay it is, it just turns out the players who replyed think it is gay.

and yes we are bored, can you solve it for us?

you think its boring here, have you ever played The West
its as much fun as watching paint dry.

DeletedUser

i am leaving this world soon, all the fun an excitement is gone. my tribe is like a grizzly bear during winter. i have my account on E-BAY. starting bid 20 premium points. lmao

DeletedUser

can't you get banned for that?

Oh and there pic is really nothing special at all...looks kinda sucky in fact...the words are smalll the picture is not detailed enough at the size it is...and all around just a printscreen copy of a piece of one of the animes videos