Wanted & +P attacking BBB

• Thread starter DeletedUser48102
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BBB are dead, leaders left us. withdrew all their support so now i'm hopeless.

looks like its the end of me

DeletedUser

Did BBB even try to fight back?

From what i've seen n read. They tried, and took some villages, but i think we're too pre-occupied with nobling barbs and retreating.

Members from BBB had ALOT of support (or should i say CERTAIN members), from -BB-, -CB-, WRHR, and some others.

Wanted took in certain members, for certain reasons.

-BB- withdrew some supports from said CERTAIN members. Those certain members then jumped ship to Ninjas. As a result, BBB attacks -BB-, thinking they are traitors.

Now, BBB's leaders left them in the lurch and went to Ninjas - Im 90% sure it will be asked they are booted.

Keep in mind some of those other facts, like BBB nobling -BB- inactives and that, like it was owed to them. This had nothing to do with Wanted.

Also, due to certain things happening, Wanted turned to focussing on clearing up inactive players and those that went barb, hence the lowered nobling of BBB villages (We assumed they would try to noble any barbs, so yea, cut them off). Now thats done, the task at hand shall have more attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that just about sums it up.

most members of BBB were scared to attack Wanted, members who attacked wanted got heavily attacked back.

Most members had left, mainly to Ninjas and wanted.

Leader just left, didn't wish anybidy good luck or help those few members out for being loyal, when they could of joined wanted.

i just hope those players who abandoned BBB, and saying before that they were always loyal and will die with BBB, get rimmed.

DeletedUser

yeh

ithought you were inactive until you attacked me :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Me too! Well not the same place as A, but had a few weeks off as well...
That means even short handed our members can kick some serious butt when they want to :)

To Church... I thought you would have woken up that the leadership in BBB had no idea what loyalty means way back in the early days when we were all team mates..

DeletedUser

Me too! Well not the same place as A, but had a few weeks off as well...
That means even short handed our members can kick some serious butt when they want to :)

To Church... I thought you would have woken up that the leadership in BBB had no idea what loyalty means way back in the early days when we were all team mates..

I tried telling him that, but when other's took claims on his villages I felt that I had to jump in and get some to, thus breaking my agreement to stop attacks on him.

DeletedUser

Loyalty overrated!!!! BBB never treated us like allies when i was still at -BB- they treated us like minions! do this and that! LOL -BB- is a good tribe and -BB- will always be a good tribe with sir jorre in it and gadget they will stay good it may not be a strong tribe but when you take affiliation with them like and alliance they always do their best to do their part! good luck -BB- i just hope you wont follow the big BOOM! downfall of BBB..

And as for the former BBB and -BB- members who went to Wanted tribe! We are not refugees! We just foresee that BBB warring with wanted is a lose-lose situation! they were losing even though not all members of wanted are attacking!

And as for Wanted! this tribe is so0o0o0o0o cool!

DeletedUser

i wanted to join wanted.

but they said no, as they wanted my villages :(

DeletedUser

So this thread can be closed right since the war is over?

Also I love how people assume what a tribe is going to do when only the tribe itself knows that.

Good job Wanted for winning the war! Shame on BBB for rolling over and dying, I had thought higher of you after you tore apart WOW but now I see I was wrong.

DeletedUser

funny im still here and im no refugee. i want any wanted member to put a report of an attack on me. do any of you have one. the only villa's i lost were wanted villa's i took and couldnt hold due to my support holding front line villa's. as for no goodbye. church you no better then that. ill post my last 5 circulars. so dont talk shit to me because 90% of you were afraid to attack. in under a week those bbb members that went with me have started to take ? villa's. so we were the fighters. as for leaving to join ninja's. use the map tool. the 7 people that went still control most of our old bbb k's. those are also the 7 players that attacked wanted. hell kawy is still number 2 in od for def. other then our pinoy friends who did fight. or should i say back stabbing traitors. cause they only fought for a week then played tribal hugs with phoenix. im still in the same war on they same side. the allied side not the axis side. the evil side that back doors its nap's. please dont tell me thats what we did to wow please. they attacked us first as well. ask wolf eye's or crystal gorge. so wow back doors us then after tearing up wow wanted doesnt even let us finish them before they attacked us under nap.

but yes this war is over you can lock this thread.

DeletedUser

Good to see your pride is still intact..:icon_wink:
Goodluck being a NINJA..:icon_cool:

kire

I have multiples reports from u attackin player of us, and that counts also. (btw u lost everything by those attacks including like 40 nobles).

Btw it was u guys that wanted to war with us but u just didnt wanted to attack first. Yea we had intell.

DeletedUser

please dont tell me thats what we did to wow please. they attacked us first as well. ask wolf eye's or crystal gorge. so wow back doors us then after tearing up wow wanted doesnt even let us finish them before they attacked us under nap.

but yes this war is over you can lock this thread.

Brehmer,

Reply in whichever way you see fit or need to, to defend yourself but kindly do not drag my name into the WoW-BBB conflict anymore. You know very well that I was only a grunt during that war - as to who attacked who first, frankly I have no idea nor do I care at this point in time - the war with you guys work me out of my slumber in this game really...

It was only when our leadership deserted us that both Goblin17 and myself took it upon us to neg a ceasefire with your side and agree to it after you raised it with me stating about a possibility of another upcoming war on your side and you have no wish to fight on 2 fronts. As for my agreement and consent, it was mainly to save players whom I think are good and active and would be a shame to be rimmed just cos they are much smaller than the players attacking them and they put their trust in the wrong places.

Other than the above, I have never initiated any war against your side nor do I backstab NAPs. Purely a grunt in the beginning who rose up towards the end.

Just wanted to clear up the air :D

Thank you,
CG

DeletedUser

ahahaha CG has been so quite all these times! brehmer has been so nuisance!

DeletedUser

And as for the former BBB and -BB- members who went to Wanted tribe! We are not refugees! We just foresee that BBB warring with wanted is a lose-lose situation! they were losing even though not all members of wanted are attacking!

And as for Wanted! this tribe is so0o0o0o0o cool!

Ok so what happens when Wanted get into a war which looks as if they may not win (i know that may or may not happen) you going to jump ship again?

You fight to the end with the tribe your in, the end either being rimmed or the tribe just being disbanded.

Cowards are so much easier to spot when they openly admit it on the forums.

Good luck to Wanted with you new traitorous excellent members, remember if they werent good enough to stop any kind of onsluaght what use are they to you?