Wanting to rejoin

DeletedUser

Hey, aelix! I actually remember you from those days. ^.^ He was awesome in smurfs, was in one of my war groups in fact. Good to see some old western smurfs/WB1066 around.

DeletedUser

aelix, you look hawt in green ;)

believe me now.....

Hey, aelix! I actually remember you from those days. ^.^ He was awesome in smurfs, was in one of my war groups in fact. Good to see some old western smurfs/WB1066 around.

I think I do to a little but to mention it yeh i think we were in same war groups and same tribe but thats it....(been a while)

so any known accounts???:icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop pestering mate. If theres an account you'll get one if you have enough experience, I suggest mailing a respectable message to world 6 leaders that have publics, Other wise your just going to irritate people.

DeletedUser

Stop pestering mate. If theres an account you'll get one if you have enough experience, I suggest mailing a respectable message to world 6 leaders that have publics, Other wise your just going to irritate people.

I'm bored though :(

But ok

Mick876

I am sure Or.D have a account for you, i think they have a stockpile of them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ok thanks for the info...

who would I contact as I dont see Thras on forums???

I provided you with a list of leaders from all the tribes you are likely to get an account (the largest) and yet you are still pestering?

DeletedUser

I provided you with a list of leaders from all the tribes you are likely to get an account (the largest) and yet you are still pestering?

I read the list and looked for the or.d leader on forum who i didnt see and asked if there was someone else from them since people said they should have an account, and then contacted the other leaders

Last edited by a moderator: