War against BDAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksandr1

Big deal, good news I am on vacation and wasnt going to play anyway.

For rest of you get ... (fill the blanks) and get a life. I understand it´s hard to be you (reference to 99% of the dumb... playing the game. Catch up on your life before it´s too late.

Good Luck and Good...

ReEgZ

For rest of you get ... (fill the blanks) and get a life. I understand it´s hard to be you (reference to 99% of the dumb... playing the game. Catch up on your life before it´s too late.

Good Luck and Good...

You have fun with your...err vacation, i'll be sure to tell you when w7 is around so you can come and get snapped :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8472

For rest of you get happy and happier, not what I actually write next and get a life. I understand it´s hard to be you (reference to 99% of the dumb luck involved people playing the game. Catch up on your life before it´s too late.

Good Luck and Good times to all

it was hard but I think I figured most of the blanks out

DeletedUser8472

Do you play those cross word puzzles in the newspaper? That was pretty good. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure if you will be able to believe this, but I can hardly ever get one of those crossword questions.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you will be able to believe this, but I can hardly ever get one of those crossword questions.:icon_confused:

We're in the same boat brotha. =P As for aleksandr1, we all know your coming back. You even asked me for an invite to join my w7 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.