War announcements:

DeletedUser

If anybody's planning on announcing a war or w/e give me the jist & i'll try supply cyanide & happiness images for you.

I will not mention anything to anybody, anything said to me will be confidential and so on.

Proof of work:

This story is displaying the recruitment policies & problems for vex before the vex - skittl war.

cyanide_1.jpg

This picture displays what happened between DBS & KoR in the past.
KoR became DBS's academy but then DBS's leader wanted to noble a barb that a KoR member had claimed so DBS threatened KoR & then finally forced them to merge.

happiness_1.jpg

Random ones that have nothing to do with any significant stories. Proof that I've done more than 2 basically...The characters are my tribemates, oule, Syler. & mitchc95.

happiness_3.jpg

happiness_4.jpg

happiness_8.jpg

Thanks for reading, mail me on the forums or add me on my skype, lucas.woodland

zant

DeletedUser

I like them :3

How about you make one about you being a noob?

DeletedUser

I like them :3

How about you make one about you being a noob?

I felt midly offended & then i realised it was you...

Attentionwhoring much?

Is an artist an attention-whore when he sells his paintings in the street with displays of his work?
Does a shop attention-whore when they display products in the window?
Does a stripper attention-whore when she walks around with hardly any clothes on? (yes that is whoring but still)

At the end of the day I'm advertising my work & displaying proof.
Not attention-whoring.

He's contributing more to the forums than you are at least ;]

Thank you very much. I'm guessing you're doing this because I'm slagging off vex right?:icon_wink:

kingjohan

He's contributing more to the forums than you are at least ;]
Barley.

Is an artist an attention-whore when he sells his paintings in the street with displays of his work?
Does a shop attention-whore when they display products in the window?
Does a stripper attention-whore when she walks around with hardly any clothes on? (yes that is whoring but still)

At the end of the day I'm advertising my work & displaying proof.
Not attention-whoring.
You want attention cause you can do comics? Not only that but you post your comics in more then one thread.

Thank you very much. I'm guessing you're doing this because I'm slagging off vex right?:icon_wink:
Define "slagging" pl0x.

Rizzler

I'd say he is.
Hes offering to make comics for people, while you are...just trolling I suppose?

He's making things that are funny and people like , while you are... again, just trolling

DeletedUser

Nice work king zant. Its good to see some new art and threads here that aren't old and worn out pnp. :)

DeletedUser

Nice attention whoring troll post Johan. Real clever what you did there.
I like the comics, you should do some more.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:
just think I sussed why johan's being a douche.
He's in VEX & i kinda, in-a-nutshell called em crap..

kingjohan

Thanks to everybody who posted support. Far better than any trolling going on.

Now to please the child:

I post in every relevant thread.
I haven't posted in every thread.

Dissing.

Why the urge to post in more then one thread? One thread doesn´t please you eough? :icon_redface:

Where did i say you did? :icon_confused:

Sweet.

Terms of the conditions

Keep making these King Zant...they provide some good laughter. :lol:

DeletedUser

Why the urge to post in more then one thread? One thread doesn´t please you eough? :icon_redface:

Where did i say you did? :icon_confused:

Sweet.

Look, we love you, you're awesome. You are the best poster ever to grace these forums, you are manliness personified. You are God's gift to us all.

Now that I've fed your trollish-ego, go away and stop attempting to ruin a perfectly good thread.

DeletedUser

Look, we love you, you're awesome. You are the best poster ever to grace these forums, you are manliness personified. You are God's gift to us all.

Now that I've fed your trollish-ego, go away and stop attempting to ruin a perfectly good thread.

I lol'ed :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Call the ambulance for kingjohan, he's got a
SickSenseOfHumour.gif

As for zant....I've always loved the Cyanide and Happiness things. Making em for situations within tw is just an idea of epic proportions.

Make one against Skittl and i'll still laugh to be honest :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I love skittle <3 I have nothing bad to say about skittl :icon_redface:

ston3d

No. But your not an artist. Your just a guy who rubbs out some old text and puts in some new text.... this is worse that that 'modern art' shizzzzz.

DeletedUser89429

Make one about FEAR vs Cheggs.

Lots vs Few, with the fewer winning, clearly. :icon_biggrin: