War BMF - 1/0

DeletedUser

wearenerds.jpg

DeletedUser

what can i say? your fearsome hold on k54 and the whole zero troops that bmf have ever sent at me just scared me too much :D

DeletedUser

Your tribe is dead. Your tribe has lost. At some point of time, your going to have to get a sense of reality and accept it.

so what you suggest?let's all jump the ship and stop fighting so our actual ennemy can munch us easier?

I say no...I prefer to stay and give a try,maybe give some headach when it will be my turn to get nuked/Op'ed/nobled ect ect...why making it easier as possible.its a war game,for the good and the bad aspect...the fact a war is lost should not make it less enjoyable for the one who's involved.That would make close to no sense to me...

DeletedUser

1/0 down to just 15 members now. These 5 are no longer with them.

Axe.Maniac
Free-eek
rolliks
-Mr Boat-
SaRandipity

DeletedUser

what can i say? your fearsome hold on k54 and the whole zero troops that bmf have ever sent at me just scared me too much :D

Kind of funny when I didn't see you helping out your tribe on the war with Haze. So you shouldn't be coming here commenting about that.

On a serious note, I see you guys haven't left anyone good for us to "hug". :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what can i say? those were lazy days for our tribe :icon_wink:

so none of attacks were sent at you... then, i guess, you had enough time to prepare and to attack us, to stack your friends, to come closer to us, but you didn't... it looks like you are better jumper then Don'tShotHim,ShotMe man. if you ask me, i would give all my villages, just to save one of my tribe mates :icon_wink:

DeletedUser41659

The Magnus + stats = this post.

Side 1:
Tribes: BMF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 1/0
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2010 14:51:00 to 14/08/2010 03:26:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 4
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 623,023
Side 2: 39,026
Difference: 583,997

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 18
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 117,734
Side 2: 140,466
Difference: 22,732

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

what can i say? those were lazy days for our tribe :icon_wink:

so none of attacks were sent at you... then, i guess, you had enough time to prepare and to attack us, to stack your friends, to come closer to us, but you didn't... it looks like you are better jumper then Don'tShotHim,ShotMe man. if you ask me, i would give all my villages, just to save one of my tribe mates :icon_wink:

i don't support yet only two of us in the top 100 awards listing have the gold death of a hero thingy :S

Kind of funny when I didn't see you helping out your tribe on the war with Haze. So you shouldn't be coming here commenting about that.
the two attackers of the day were got on haze as well, killing 87k and 90k :p

bmf are doing well against 1/0; i'm not saying that they aren't, but the main damage was done by haze. credit where it's due and the folk posted there were leaving for reasons at least 95% unrealated to bmf's involvement in the war.

DeletedUser

i don't support yet only two of us in the top 100 awards listing have the gold death of a hero thingy :S

Yeah, i think Bcardi has a gigantic lead in that area. Was well over 2x gold when i last saw and still had every D village at max population.

It's a fun award for those that don't get targeted. It's just a pity the top award is at 100k. I think you will find there are 3 people in the top100 with the award, Old School Warlord, Bcardi and yourself.

As for BMF not playing a major part in 1/0's demise. It's hard to tell because BMF put a lot of effort taking down 1 1/0 player that wasn't well defended at all. So i don't think they were taking much support/activity away from the rest. But i am sure it helped killed morale. I wouldn't underestimate BMF's role in the defections from 1/0.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i think Bcardi has a gigantic lead in that area. Was well over 2x gold when i last saw and still had every D village at max population.

It's a fun award for those that don't get targeted. It's just a pity the top award is at 100k. I think you will find there are 3 people in the top100 with the award, Old School Warlord, Bcardi and yourself.

As for BMF not playing a major part in 1/0's demise. It's hard to tell because BMF put a lot of effort taking down 1 1/0 player that wasn't well defended at all. So i don't think they were taking much support/activity away from the rest. But i am sure it helped killed morale. I wouldn't underestimate BMF's role in the defections from 1/0.
:icon_redface: apologies...it was bcardi's i didn't see. then again i thought it was tuesday today so not having the best one for noticing lol. my own oda increase amounted to approx 2 nukes hitting while i was away on hols i think, but i only pointed out the hero thingy as i was accused of not supporting. i should probably have just made the awards visible earlier.

i agree about the cap on the award being way too low...think mine stands at about 113k but i'm really an off player so the defensive folk who support must have far more and get no recognition outside of the tribe for it. maybe the intention is to avoid making it obvious who is off and who is def?

as for bmf's involvement...they picked a tricky target though, in terms of position, one who appeared vulnerable. i for one was sorry to see him go and i am sure others were too. it had an impact but it took time so, coupled with their later declaration, meant that they were not having anything like the same impact as haze.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 4
Difference: 64

chart

Side 1: 630,179
Side 2: 39,026
Difference: 591,153

chart

Thats all folks :)
We are not in war with 1/0 anymore...

But it is highly recommended to continue Operation at members that left 1/0 and joined other tribes
Tribes that are accepting ex. 1/0 should think about this before they recruiting refugees
If they don`t care it`s OK, but any supporting of those players could cause war between our tribes ..
Good luck !

DeletedUser

As for BMF not playing a major part in 1/0's demise. It's hard to tell because BMF put a lot of effort taking down 1 1/0 player that wasn't well defended at all.

you serious?? the only challenged we faced was trying to launch before our target became inactive or fled, which happened to every single target we chose (5-6 of them)

I can say in full confidence that this "war" was a piece of cake for BMF. It was only 8 members from the tribe having some fun down south. The others where not asked to help.

Every village that ended up on a claim list was taken with ease. The only half bothering thing was having to set up army camps for every op, as most of us are very far away from k56. Other than that it was easier than ice cream :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So who's next for BMF then :)? Ima going to hazzard a guess at NOVA in the north?... According to one their members your at war with them, and they iz gonna smash youz! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser50733

So who's next for BMF then :)? Ima going to hazzard a guess at NOVA in the north?... According to one their members your at war with them, and they iz gonna smash youz! :icon_cool:

Lol, I think you'll find all the tribes in the northeast will tell you we are at war with them :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, I think you'll find all the tribes in the northeast will tell you we are at war with them :lol:

I gathered that. :lol: I cant deny, the Northeast is a smexy place for noobs with big villages. :icon_biggrin:

Oh yea thought I would add he was also boasting about he got one of BMF's villages. he seemed so happy with himself...