Side 2: 5,787,195
Difference: 586,993

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 688,246
Side 2: 693,288
Difference: 5,042

image.php

And in less than two hours, you can add another two villages from me ontop of that. This is just a stat thread, please you all, no spam.

DeletedUser

Side 1: WAR-D2 WAR-D WAR-D3 WAR-Da

Side 2: NOVA [R]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 71
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 729,989
Side 2: 693,288
Difference: 36,701

image.php

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41273

Nice but it doesn`t count the ones they have thrown out to protect there stats does it?

DeletedUser

Another one of these threads? Please somebody lock this before others(Nova & Friends) start posting.

DeletedUser

as of this morning it is 76 for war-d and fam vs 73 for nova.

DeletedUser

is [R] actually in this war, or just a few isotaled members helping PA's?

DeletedUser

I haven't seen a declaration anywhere

Also i want War-D to win :)
No offense but it would make it interesting to see how the Southern Alliance would retaliate

DeletedUser

I haven't seen a declaration anywhere

Also i want War-D to win :)
No offense but it would make it interesting to see how the Southern Alliance would retaliate

and what has the Southern Alliance to do with this war?

DeletedUser

well i think this war will turn around and nova will eventually win, especially if [R] helps

DeletedUser

and what has the Southern Alliance to do with this war?

I didn't say they had anything to do with it

But surely the southern alliance would be enraged if War-D took out Nova and left a border with Pure and [R].

DeletedUser

But surely the southern alliance would be enraged if War-D took out Nova and left a border with Pure and [R].

except that PURE. has much better relations with FLUX than NOVA and [R], and therefore is more likely to help out in the FLUX/Beyond war than the NOVA/WAR-D war.

DeletedUser

If FLUX are at war with Beyond things could get quite exciting if INSO attack them.

DeletedUser

An interesting war, definatly.
And to me this is the same basic war as Beyond is fighting, it's the Southern Alliance moving on the western powers. Wether they had it well planned or not, it's basicly what happens.

The major advantage to the Southern Alliance is that they were very fortunate (or clever, if it was all planned) since the Western powers virtually lost all local support.
The small tribes on the rim are siding with the Southern alliance, due to a couple factors, each majorly influencial. First, Beyonds complete disregard for their importance, in my opinion a crucial mistake, that led them to see an enemy in Beyond (and they were quite right), plus, I get the impression most people leading those tribes have connections to the Southern Powers and will eventually join them via merge or recruiting, making them pretty much "puppet states".. I am however certain the vast majority of the anonymous western players will have the same faith at the hands of the South as they'd have with Beyond. Perhaps =MD= and ToP combine to oppose the fall of the west, but I don't see those tribes as being the kind of tribe that takes the iniciative on anything meaningfull.

DeletedUser

I doubt that War-D would be able to take out NOVA and even if they could they would still need a lot of time before NOVA would be destroyed.

DeletedUser

I doubt that War-D would be able to take out NOVA and even if they could they would still need a lot of time before NOVA would be destroyed.

In this game, real wars do take months. Unfortunatly I'v only seen that happen a few times, people give up too quickly and merge instead.

DeletedUser

WAR-D's conquers against NOVA are the same as NOVA's conquers against WAR-D, except NOVA is kicking some major players (like sineqanon)

DeletedUser

An interesting war, definatly.
And to me this is the same basic war as Beyond is fighting, it's the Southern Alliance moving on the western powers. Wether they had it well planned or not, it's basicly what happens.

The major advantage to the Southern Alliance is that they were very fortunate (or clever, if it was all planned) since the Western powers virtually lost all local support.
The small tribes on the rim are siding with the Southern alliance, due to a couple factors, each majorly influencial. First, Beyonds complete disregard for their importance, in my opinion a crucial mistake, that led them to see an enemy in Beyond (and they were quite right), plus, I get the impression most people leading those tribes have connections to the Southern Powers and will eventually join them via merge or recruiting, making them pretty much "puppet states".. I am however certain the vast majority of the anonymous western players will have the same faith at the hands of the South as they'd have with Beyond. Perhaps =MD= and ToP combine to oppose the fall of the west, but I don't see those tribes as being the kind of tribe that takes the iniciative on anything meaningfull.

while BEYOND lost their local support, WAR-D doesn't seem to have lost their local support.

DeletedUser

WAR-D's conquers against NOVA are the same as NOVA's conquers against WAR-D, except NOVA is kicking some major players (like sineqanon)

well that may be so but you are forgetting that the war is not even lasting for a weak right now so things can still change.

DeletedUser

well that may be so but you are forgetting that the war is not even lasting for a weak right now so things can still change.

from the looks of it, the stats are going to swing even more in WAR-D's favor, as most of NOVA's conquers are against isolated WAR-D players, while most of WAR-D's conquers have been on the main WAR-D/NOVA border, and NOVA is the one that declared on WAR-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.