War declaration: Ghost & -:WB:- vs GRR

DeletedUser

chuckj is right, you seem quite naive to think you're still sisters when they're attacking your "loyal friends and members". :icon_rolleyes:
So while theyre nobling KinG NothinG XIII you declare on GRRR? Dont bite off more than you can chew :icon_neutral:

Deathbringer989

Everything is just in a muddle. We'll be back in track in no time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? most of the shh... that joined got cleared/attacked by King Nothing XIII

Cleared? Nah, attacked yes!

What most people don't know is, one of the main reasons exx shh members/byteking joined a long side WB is because we had taken King Nothing to the wood shed -- if you know what I'm sayin', after he had attacked some of our members.

Things changed when the Elders got involved, so we decided to get rid of one of our enemies and side with WB -- it was about survival, not only for us, but for WB and King Nothing as well -- as WB knew they could use us to help take out the elders.... and King Nothing could stop pretending like he quit and come back to tribal wars.

Suprisingly -- atleast for a little while -- we were getting along with him fine, heck I even gave him an award in our tribe.

Well, as time went on, we started to see more of that old King Nothing coming back -- you know, that guy that just happened to double claim 4-5 members of Ghosts new villages. The same guy who has claimed 20-30 villages in his area, and if you take it, he'll attack you -- even if you're one of his friends or allies. That guy who threatened a diplomat and spiked GHOST villages, just because he was bored.

So, let's just say we finished what we started. Now, is that a knock on WB? No. We get along fine with the other members; I have friends and ex tribe mates in WB; most WB members would probably tell you they didn't like the guy, either.

A split? No. Just a wreck-less problematic individual who needed to be eliminated.

But you already know this, because you are King Nothing; stop spreading this propaganda.
Your a great player King. But one thing you need to learn is that, it takes a "team" of great players to win in this game, and one individual can't do it alone.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where do you guys get your information btw?

DeletedUser

Where do you guys get your information btw?

The ONLY way they can get info is either by having spies - or making it up.

Of course the chances are that the bulk of it is made up BS, because if they DO have a spy - then to prove what they are saying is true would mean they have to expose their spy.

As to ghost and WB having problems - havent you ever fallen out with your family before?

I know I have and it always gets worked out in the end.

So instead of wasting your time spreading bull - why not get on with defending yourselves?

DeletedUser

Cleared? Nah, attacked yes!

Well, as time went on, we started to see more of that old King Nothing coming back -- you know, that guy that just happened to double claim 4-5 members of Ghosts new villages. The same guy who has claimed 20-30 villages in his area, and if you take it, he'll attack you -- even if you're one of his friends or allies. That guy who threatened a diplomat and spiked GHOST villages, just because he was bored.

But you already know this, because you are King Nothing; stop spreading this propaganda.
Your a great player King. But one thing you need to learn is that, it takes a "team" of great players to win in this game, and one individual can't do it alone.
;)

I cleared all of the villages I claimed then your noob members nobled them if you want I can prove it wait I already proved it to Byteking. :icon_wink: I Also cleared the one Lady Crusher claimed and I spiked it since she was trying to take the village I cleared. If you try taking away a village I cleared I will noble you and I won't show anyone mercy on Classic round 3. So you and your refugee tribe Ghost won't get a second chance like they did this round they will all die on the next round. Also I cleared otaw john and you not all of your troops amish but most. Also about the whole individual thing. I never said it didn't I played with my team and not with a bunch of noobs so prepared to get nobled on the next round. No exceptions will be made.

Funny how your tribe can only take villages that they didn't clear. They have to take villages from someone else who cleared them. Hence your guys OD rank. Funny how I had more OD than your entire tribe.

Deathbringer989

Neither WB nor GHOST will be starting in the next round.

I'm trying to manipulate round 3 to be a fresh, and I won't allow players to use the 2 names for their tribes.

DeletedUser

Neither WB nor GHOST will be starting in the next round.

I'm trying to manipulate round 3 to be a fresh, and I won't allow players to use the 2 names for their tribes.

Doesn't matter if either are created on the next round because if they do then they would die anyways.

DeletedUser

I cleared all of the villages I claimed then your noob members nobled them if you want I can prove it wait I already proved it to Byteking. :icon_wink: I Also cleared the one Lady Crusher claimed and I spiked it since she was trying to take the village I cleared. If you try taking away a village I cleared I will noble you and I won't show anyone mercy on Classic round 3. So you and your refugee tribe Ghost won't get a second chance like they did this round they will all die on the next round. Also I cleared otaw john and you not all of your troops amish but most. Also about the whole individual thing. I never said it didn't I played with my team and not with a bunch of noobs so prepared to get nobled on the next round. No exceptions will be made.

Funny how you keep saying "next round" .. "next round" .. "next round",
hmm - I wonder what you'll say when you are taught the same lesson in round 3? :lol:

DeletedUser

Funny how you keep saying "next round" .. "next round" .. "next round",
hmm - I wonder what you'll say when you are taught the same lesson in round 3? :lol:

Taught what lesson? Not to help players who come under attack that aren't apart of your tribe? Yep I learned that lesson well. Now it will never happen again. :icon_wink:

And I love how you don't even have more ODa than your points. Maybe you should read a noob guide then you might actually be better than what you're. What's funny is I have been inactive for nearly five days and still have completely more OD than you. What's more funny is you're trying and I am inactive.

DeletedUser

Well, GHOST weren't the only ones who got a second chance. I seem to remember you going into to hiding for a bit, after we attacked you the first time; and you had 0 defense and 0 offense left and you were running on fumes, until you got support from someone, do you think we stopped attacking you because we felt sorry for you? No. The Elders started attacking us; that's when we decided to side with you guys. So let's not act like you sided with GHOST for no reason.

You could have easily cleaned up the situation with a short message saying you had claimed the village.

DeletedUser

Well, GHOST weren't the only ones who got a second chance. I seem to remember you going into to hiding for a bit, after we attacked you the first time; and you had 0 defense and 0 offense left and you were running on fumes, until you got support from someone, do you think we stopped attacking you because we felt sorry for you? No. The Elders started attacking us; that's when we decided to side with you guys. So let's not act like you sided with GHOST for no reason.

You could have easily cleaned up the situation with a short message saying you had claimed the village.

What are you talking about? I didn't get a second chance or whatever you're trying to say. I never been completely cleared. Did I get some dents put into my account of course everyone does. I would've been glad for you guys to keep attacking just means you would have wasted more of your troops. I did tell him that and I also told byteking and they both said so lol How about you get all the facts before you make yourself out to know it all when you're actually clueless as to what actually happened noob. Hope ghost/byteking or any of you guys makes a new tribe on round 3 then you will automatically be targeted. So have fun on the next round if you feel like getting your ass kicked. Also when you guys put a dent in me. It was me versing about 5-6 players and I cleared the majority of the players. So again get your facts straight before just posting and being completely clueless to the situation.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? I didn't get a second chance or whatever you're trying to say. I never been completely cleared. Did I get some dents put into my account of course everyone does. I would've been glad for you guys to keep attacking just means you would have wasted more of your troops. I did tell him that and I also told byteking and they both said so lol How about you get all the facts before you make yourself out to know it all when you're actually clueless as to what actually happened noob. Hope ghost/byteking or any of you guys makes a new tribe on round 3 then you will automatically be targeted. So have fun on the next round if you feel like getting your *&^ kicked. Also when you guys put a dent in me. It was me versing about 5-6 players and I cleared the majority of the players. So again get your facts straight before just posting and being completely clueless to the situation.

Well, if I'm already going to be a target, it might be wise for me to join under an alias, so I have the same oppourtunity as everyone else? Huh. Then I'll just pick you off and you won't see it coming. haha

You might want to edit the cuss words out of this before KOL sees it ;)

DeletedUser

Well, if I'm already going to be a target, it might be wise for me to join under an alias, so I have the same oppourtunity as everyone else? Huh. Then I'll just pick you off and you won't see it coming. haha

You might want to edit the cuss words out of this before KOL sees it ;)

lol Go ahead and be under an alias :) chances of you being able to join my tribe even under an alias is pretty unlikely since your skill isn't impressive.

DeletedUser

lol Go ahead and be under an alias :) chances of you being able to join my tribe even under an alias is pretty unlikely since your skill isn't impressive.

Says the guy who makes 0 defensive troops and soley relies on his team mates to defend him, while he builds nothing but offensive troops, and then maxes out his points.

This same attitude was what got you eliminated in the first place. I'm suprised you made it this far.

DeletedUser

Says the guy who makes 0 defensive troops and soley relies on his team mates to defend him, while he builds nothing but offensive troops, and then maxes out his points.

This same attitude was what got you eliminated in the first place. I'm suprised you made it this far.

lol right I just go completely offensive and make no defense although that strategy does work if you're active Litwol is probably the best at it since he is one of the most known for it. Once you learn how to play TW properly then you might actually be able to make it in this game. Also you're the one that needed tribal support to defend against my attacks in the first place Also again it was me vs 5-6 of you guys and I am not even sure if there was more involved in it or not probably was.

DeletedUser

lol right I just go completely offensive and make no defense although that strategy does work if you're active Litwol is probably the best at it since he is one of the most known for it. Once you learn how to play TW properly then you might actually be able to make it in this game. Also you're the one that needed tribal support to defend against my attacks in the first place Also again it was me vs 5-6 of you guys and I am not even sure if there was more involved in it or not probably was.

Make it in this game? Not to toot my own horn bro, but I'm in a top tribe in almost every world I play in, despite only have been playing the game since like Jan-Feb.

You just made too many enemies in your individual conquest to stay in the top 10. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.
I don't plan on making a living from this game, if that's what you mean.
But if you want to, go ahead, that's your business.

DeletedUser

Make it in this game? Not to toot my own horn bro, but I'm in a top tribe in almost every world I play in, despite only have been playing the game since like Jan-Feb.

You just made too many enemies in your individual conquest to stay in the top 10. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.
I don't plan on making a living from this game, if that's what you mean.
But if you want to, go ahead, that's your business.

If you're in the top tribe of every world you play or almost then how do you explain not even being every good on this world? I didn't make too many enemies I got screwed over by a tribe we saved. Our fault for saving them. We should have just joined in on the fun instead. When I said make it I mean actually be able to do good in it. Not just leech.