War Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First I would like to welcome you all to the Greatest Show on Earth. It is the one you all have been waiting for. DNY vs FEMA.

Yes this is truly a war declaration, not a fake one. As of today “Elite Dynasty” will be actively pursuing the complete and utter destruction of “The Federal Emergency Management Agency”

For those of you keeping tabs on world 12, you will note that FEMA and DNY have been an alliance since February 28 at 15:17 server time. This alliance has come to an abrupt end as of February 28 12:00 server time.

This is not unexpected by FEMA as they have been warned repeatedly about taking advantage of our alliance by recruiting our war targets, nobling into continents that had been pre-arranged for them to stay out of, and taking into their tribe a member of DNY that was to be nobled internally. These are just a few of many examples of why we are ending our relationship now.

Thanks to Ray for the below declaring picture, It sums it up nicely.
Game on.....

purge.png

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. Been waiting for it. Short and to the point doesn't drag on like other ones.

This may be a very long war. I'm rooting for DNY, to be honest.

DeletedUser

I wonder who will win, family tribe or elite tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Family is stronger! :D
Bring on your slings and arrows! We stand ready from the beginning to the end!

ToTheGallows

Excellent move by Dny, long awaited and predicted to be the "Deciding" war of the world.

DeletedUser

Took you long enough to finally get up the declaration.

Nice work there, good luck to all, may the best tribe win.

dalesmckay

bah ha ha ha...

The image for this declaration is reminiscent of a mad magazine fold-in.

Click here if you wanna see what I mean.

Go FEMA !!!

dalesmckay

The pony is there...

The real question is: "where's the grey horsie?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i don't know if this is another fake declaration or not but either way, those that say DNY are a superior tribe are losers. there are only players that take this game too seriously, and players that play causally. you can tell which ones belong in the first category.
this game is all based on commitment. that is why DNY are bigger. for that reason i do think highly of DNY, but some of it's members attitudes kinda make me wonder why i do :p

Either way, good luck to both sides.... obviously i'm going for FEMA as i'm a member :p

DeletedUser

Time for war I guess!

But thank God DNY have "never" recruited any of our targets, they are such saints!

Status
Not open for further replies.