NwD|52
TLW
~STB~
BOA
~WAL~
Slautr
BAGMAT
Rec101

War was declared by (.Y.) after a long conversation with their leader. Message available on request.

The point of this thread is just to show how many noobs this game can be full of.

DeletedUser

BB- Codes and an explanation would help the reader... unless this is a joke, which I suspect is? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I would like to request a conversation of the great communicator :)

DeletedUser

The message is rather long and there isn't a spoiler which i can put it in. If you wish message me and i'll export it to you.

DeletedUser

[spoil]The message is rather long and there isn't a spoiler which i can put it in. If you wish message me and i'll export it to you.[/spoil]

The spoiler is a tool used on the forum to hide immense amounts of text or large pictures.

DeletedUser

First reports will be available in an hour or so. They will just be scouts. Tomorrow morning is when you will see reports of me clearing their villages.

DeletedUser

ajajajajajaja but what happens?

this tribes: BZN2
DEAD!
MOC*53
ND
NwD|52
TLW
~STB~
BOA
~WAL~
Slautr
BAGMAT
Rec101 ...are noob tribes? or what? xDD

I'm new in the ".net" and I don't know how much the tribes muahahah

DeletedUser

:axemen:Side 1::axemen:
(.Y.)
Hyuga

:spear:Side 2::spear:
Rejected Devil

Possible side 1 team:
BZN2
DEAD!
MOC*53
ND
NwD|52
TLW
~STB~
BOA
~WAL~
Slautr
BAGMAT
Rec101

War was declared by (.Y.) after a long conversation with their leader. Message available on request.

The point of this thread is just to show how many noobs this game can be full of.

And you once again create a pointless thread that has no interest, at all.

DeletedUser

Then simply dont post on this thread. This is for my own amusement incase you cant read "To show how many noobs this game can be full of"

Now, if you have nothing good to say keep your posts to your self because i am really fed up of this useless flaming for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These are the public forums, not the personal forums. They are for the entertainment of others, not for your own. If your post and threads were not so idiotic, I would not bash you. As they are, and you continue to post them, I will.

DeletedUser

What a suprise, your from the tribe Ego!!! Explains it all really.
Anyway back to topic. The tribes which declared on me seem new to the game so this should be very enjoyable.

DeletedUser

What a suprise, your from the tribe Ego!!! Explains it all really.
Anyway back to topic. The tribes which declared on me seem new to the game so this should be very enjoyable.

Obviously. You don't seem to be too experienced in gameplay nor in the forums. Anyhow, back to topic. Any reports? SO many tribes, so many members against you alone, since you have no tribe behind you, correct?

DeletedUser

Im making the first move against them. Scouting reports will be available shortly. So many tribes full of so many new players. Out of all of them tribes i would say only 10-15 players max will actually bother to attack me. Yes you are correct =]

DeletedUser

Then simply dont post on this thread. This is for my own amusement incase you cant read "To show how many noobs this game can be full of"

*This part was edited by Agent Incognito, and therefore removed.*

I'm pretty reserved when it comes to bashing or flaming. I feel that the forum is not a place to start fights but to document them. I'm not going to say what to post and what not to post; everyone here is completely entitled to their opinion. However, you must understand that this is a public forum, being read by the entire world 45 community. The majority of active posters are core players. They don't care nor wish to read about rim wars, especially ones that don't even involve catapults.

You are not writing a diary, and therefore you are writing for your audience. Your audience doesn't care about your personal problems.

And asterisks don't censor foul language.

DeletedUser

*Grabs some popcorn*

I am missing the pictures and other cool stuff in your declaration though. People will never read it like this.

DeletedUser

using you troops on noobs will just slow you down no point going to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.