War Decleration

• Thread starter DeletedUser25256
  • Start date

DeletedUser25256

We at NA have had a NAP with [DAH] for some time now , they have not followed or Kept their word , Nor do they seem to be able to control their members , Its seems they don't hold any honor with the words or agreements they make .

One example :

ThorBolt today at 07:03
ThorBolt today at 06:57
Thats fine, thats all I needed thanks

DemonicAppleGuY today at 06:54
oh yeah I don't care about Dabomb752 , Captain Ultra Awesome or JennaHaze. I do what I want

ThorBolt today at 06:32
I see you are attacking some of Our members , one has three attack incoming now ,I'm sure you know we have a NAP between our tribes , If you desire to create a problem between our two tribes its not going to work . BUT if you do not stop I will give an order to take you out , you are not it seems a team player as you world listen to your leaders . your actions are dishonorable to [DAH] and its members .

I would like to end this peacefully but if you do not I will take action ! Thank you .

THOR
Leader Of NA

CC:Dabomb752 , Captain Ultra Awesome , JennaHaze

This the type of leadership you can expect this type of thing Its seems , Let the fun begin

1. "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
2. "Be prepared and be honest."
3. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
4. "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."

“The distance between insanity or stupidity and genius is measured only by action and results which = success.”

Last edited:

DeletedUser25256

2nd example :

dabomb752 on 23.01. At 06:36
hey, how are things going in na these days? Hope all is well there,
unfortunately i have an issue going on, [player]rjpaulse[/player] who has recently joined up with you guys has been scouting numerous players within our tribe. These players are not to happy and have asked to form an op against him unless we can reach a diplomatic agreement here and all attacks, be it scouts, fakes, or real, must stop.

Please get back to me as soon as you can,

thanks
dabomb

thorbolt on 23.01. At 07:42
i'm sure we can my friend , i will ask him , but i do know that he has been under attack from you guys , i could guaranty if the attacks would stop on him everything would be fine my friend , he has been with for awhile now . And everything here is good in fact many great things are in the works . ;)

dabomb752 on 23.01. At 16:49
of course i would get any attacks from us to stop, i was not aware of any retaliation or who started the attacks, just was notified there have been some.

thorbolt on 24.01. At 03:05
thank you my friend :)) i will do the same here

thorbolt on 25.01. At 01:11
hello my friend , we still have some attacks incoming , we have had to support those those villages , would ask to have the attacks to end my friend , its been told to me you have a good relationship with 52 and a few others , let me know ok thanks

dabomb752 on 25.01. At 03:35
who are the attacks incoming from? We have a couple of members on the verge of being booted due to their failure to read our forums very often...

Before we can talk about anything else we need to get this whole attack thing settled.

thorbolt on 25.01. At 05:13
sounds good my friend

DeletedUser

Good luck!!

Can a mod move this to the main world section so that everyone sees it? :)

DeletedUser

just a small thing if you use the word friend like its going out of fashion it starts to lose any impact as a word

Good luck in the war it very much sound like they did not take your NAP seriously

DeletedUser

Hi,

They really did not take NAP seariously.

Who break the NAP and attack?

Thanks

xshahzad
Co-Duke
NA

DeletedUser

NA seem to be failing badly.

Side 1:
Tribes: NA
Side 2:
Tribes: [DAH]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 97
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 32
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 113,955
Side 2: 458,016
Difference: 344,061

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 166,944
Difference: 166,944

chart

DeletedUser

just a small thing if you use the word friend like its going out of fashion it starts to lose any impact as a word

Good luck in the war it very much sound like they did not take your NAP seriously

Yes, friend. How are you, friend?

DeletedUser

your not my friend, buddy :icon_wink:

south park quote before tossa gets worried, love u really

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25256

I understand your thoughts , I look at things a bit different than most , I give respect and an open hand up front with with a bit of hesitation , Depending on ones actions depends on weather it stays or not , but once gone its gone .

Most of the villages taken were taken while under a nap , As their leadership and ours tried to solve this problem , you can see the mail above that one member could care less about his Leaders or his tribe Thats the main difference , you will see things change very soon .

Aleksandr1

Side 1:
Tribes: [DAH]
Side 2:
Tribes: NA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 2
Difference: 73

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: