War Declerations?

Swans1981

I love how this thread has turned into a world 17 discussion :lol:

DeletedUser

we have to have something decent to talk about with the way this world is :icon_eek:

DeletedUser53503

Good point. For all the complaints though, we still continue to play which means the situation is not bad enough yet to make us quit. It should only be a matter of time before hugging is impractical and the top 10 tribes start pricking eachother's blood. One thing more: In W17 if you left a tribe during a war for safety, you still got nobled. Here you leave and make a new tribe and BLAMO your scott free. This is my experience thus far anyways.

DeletedUser53503

Then you are just staying around these forums for the laughs then?

Swans1981

I'm still playing ingame, im just inactive.

well except for today,

today i will beat all highscores on looter of the day like i told the forum i would.. hopefully. :)

DeletedUser

IF you mean PnP, it can destroy the will to fight of the enemy. If you make them a laughing stock enough. It also helps your reputation, meaning if you consistently declare and win, declare and win, declare and win then you get more respect. Also, like previously said, if you have that track record and then declare on someone you destroy their will to fight. And in wars, that is what matters. Not villages taken.

However, it is a double-edged sword. If you do it wrong......

DeletedUser53503

Thank you fanged nightmare. That makes a lot more sense than what I had in my head about it before.

@ Swans: Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

Cheers Angre, although i've already beaten the highscore :p

i'd cry if someone came up trumps at the last minute and stole my glory D:

DeletedUser

keep going then lol because there's a good chance someone will :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser53503

Eh, this world's ugly and I too have thrown in my main towel. I'll be rocking the world in W55 from now on. By the way congrats on blowing people's scores away. I figured you would be able to walk the walk as well as you talk that talk.