War effort joke

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A quick follow-up:
Based on your feedback we have created an internal improvement project to see how we can tackle this and avoid it from happening. Our team will be looking into it actively in the coming days.

Note however that this (regardless of outcome) won't change anything for the runtime of this current world. I understand that it is frustrating, but no rule was breached by these players and it is therefore considered to be an allowed mechanic.

We will however for sure try and figure out an acceptable solution for future worlds. I thank you all for raising this concern in such a constructive and respectful way and am extremely happy to see how engaged you are in helping us create a better game and game experience for everyone!

Future updates regarding this internal suggestion will be tracked through the usual status updates here:

JJ

Next no pp world when?

Shania Twain

Reaction score
After seeing their build and troops.
If they don't all noble a barb they will have my report for pushing.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That " optimized " build by their duke really seems to be god awful. Noble rushing, yet they don't have any troops? Low amount of pits as well.

Even Gon could make something better

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That " optimized " build by their duke really seems to be god awful. Noble rushing, yet they don't have any troops? Low amount of pits as well.

Even Gon could make something better

So, the germans wasn’t as good as everyone was whining and bitchin about?

who figured

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
And the so called elite group starts with bonus village nobling

I remember a player from way back when, who nobled a barb at 2500 points. People laughed and called them a noob, but then they kept nobling and nobling and nobling, and despite this noob nobling very low villages they somehow not only kept rank 1 but ran away with it, they would receive attacks from hundreds of hours away and they held onto 1st in points, ODA, and ODD and had they tracked farming stats way back, I am sure they would've been first in that too.

Not to say XL is the same caliber of player, but there was a very viable strategy in the age of before pp whales took over in nobling barbs.

Beast Masters

Reaction score
I remember a player from way back when, who nobled a barb at 2500 points. People laughed and called them a noob, but then they kept nobling and nobling and nobling, and despite this noob nobling very low villages they somehow not only kept rank 1 but ran away with it, they would receive attacks from hundreds of hours away and they held onto 1st in points, ODA, and ODD and had they tracked farming stats way back, I am sure they would've been first in that too.

Not to say XL is the same caliber of player, but there was a very viable strategy in the age of before pp whales took over in nobling barbs.

I can understand cluster barb nobling in a farming world . However wasting the first noble (may be the privilege item) to take a non developed villa with very low pits in a no hauls world is still stupid move for me

Zenato

Reaction score
I can understand cluster barb nobling in a farming world . However wasting the first noble (may be the privilege item) to take a non developed villa with very low pits in a no hauls world is still stupid move for me

Allright you go be a man and produce troops for 5 extra days to take a barely decent player village. I'll settle for my cute little barb and a few more within that time span, thank you.

Last edited:

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
Allright you go be a man and produce troops for 5 extra days to take a decent player village. I'll settle for my cute little barb and a few more within that time span, thank you.

Don't talk to Balubhai like that, or we might have to kick you from the tribe.

We are in the middle of a long process of hiring a new senior strategic tribal wars expert, and he is our number 1 choice. After his latest post we are also looking into extending his role to include senior executive head of the "who gets to be nobled and who doesn't" board, where we believe he will provide great knowledge on how to noble "developed" villages.

Last edited: