War For Freedom (W.F.F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this tribe is borned to make war against Hate's players like braatz7 and ravnscream and all of Hate's members who are attacking you everyday !

the tribe of Hate's victims if you're interested, mail me, I don't go on this forum, not the time !

Have all a good game and fun !

Groboubou, ex RIVEA's member !

DeletedUser

I'll join the moment you learn to string two coherent sentances together

<3

Edit: Could you not think of a better name? War For Freedom.... Are you kidding me? What freedoms are you fighting for? The right to not have your village burnt to the ground? Give me a break..... When you wake up one morning and see that pretty little Restart screen i want you to remember how foolish youre so called war for freedom is/was. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will give you 50000 of each resource to invite me, normally i am sympathitic to ppl trying to make new tribes, but this is out rages.

DeletedUser

i will give you 50000 of each resource to invite me, normally i am sympathitic to ppl trying to make new tribes, but this is out rages.

Wait, you'll have to forgive me if i misread this, but are you saying you will give grobou 50'000 resources if he lets you into his tribe? Or are you saying you think hes crazy?

I ask this because your above statement is a bit of a contridiction. At first you seem to be wanting to join him "i will give you 50'000 of each reourse to invite me" then you flip it on its head and say "Normally I am sympathetic to pp tryng to make new tribes, but this is outrageous" Which would imply that you normally like to give new tribes a helping hand but the concept of the tribe is crazy/stupid"

Colour me confused
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Wait, you'll have to forgive me if i misread this, but are you saying you will give grobou 50'000 resources if he lets you into his tribe? Or are you saying you think hes crazy?

I ask this because your above statement is a bit of a contridiction. At first you seem to be wanting to join him "i will give you 50'000 of each reourse to invite me" then you flip it on its head and say "Normally I am sympathetic to pp tryng to make new tribes, but this is outrageous" Which would imply that you normally like to give new tribes a helping hand but the concept of the tribe is crazy/stupid"

Colour me confused
:icon_confused:

sarcasim

DeletedUser2119

Ohh Ohh Pick me Pick me i promise i wont send every thing i see to braatz :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

for information, tribe disbanded, you can delete or archive this topic, thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.