War, Huh, Good God! ShOck! Declares On SETO

waybeyondsic

SETO, SETO, SETO...'sigh'.

A mighty 216 members, yet perhaps 3? Actually that might be a bit much, perhaps 2? Yes 2, perhaps, know how to play this game.

King Leonaidas has offended our ever so delicate sensibilities and, to put it bluntly, we want war.

The KING
elvis.jpg

He believes the continent of 55 belongs to him and his band of merry men, however, he will soon witness. I feel somehow he will be going back on his immortal words...
King Leonaidas said:

hahaha my talent far proceeds yours, just watch as ur tribe dies

His tribe members shine with the same excellence which he displays himself...

King Leonaidas said:

yes Fchull he attacked me... hit him mate im sure he will cry at the power of ur offense

Finchy92 responded:

nice ones, king have anyone close to me i can nail hard? with my miny army, as i need a decent scout report too if poss as i should kill alot

So now I fully expect SETO to try and display to me why this is a big mistake, why this will 'force us to restart on the rim' and why this will be our end. However, they will not, as we will fight them with our axes, our cavalry and every scrap of life that is within us.
braveheart.jpg

Wait... time for one more irreplacable quote...

King Leonaidas said:

su tsniaga ecnahc a dnats n'tseod ebirt ruoy yaw eht yb

Seconds later he responded, as if I hadn't realised...

read those words backwards...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alvis is a pig of a man, he married a 13 years old girl so your pnp is a fail :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i see elvis and i see mel gibson... but i cant make the connection ?

hmm seto is familiar... shock!.... not so much

but good luck anyway

waybeyondsic

i see elvis and i see mel gibson... but i cant make the connection ?

hmm seto is familiar... shock!.... not so much

but good luck anyway

Elvis... The King-King Leonaidas
Mel Gibson-Braveheart-War

DeletedUser

Play nice children <3 lets hope this squabble doesn't spill any milk D:

DeletedUser

So starts the war between quality and quantity. Let's see what happens.

DeletedUser

Play nice children <3 lets hope this squabble doesn't spill any milk D:

Sorry shadowfog, normally I'd be with you on this, I'm not the kind of guy who flames, or post any comments at all, but this is too much for me.

Alvis is a pig of a man, he married a 13 years old girl so your pnp is a fail :icon_evil:

OMG HE'S A PIG OF A MAN!!! HE'S A PIG OF A MAN!!! GHAAAAAAA, oh wait, isn't Mel Gibson also a PIG OF A MAN? Naaah can't be! It's not like he's an alcoholic that tries to compensate for his inadequacies by presenting himself as a religious man!!

Hey I know!! Let's make a list of every PIG OF A MAN (or WOMAN if we find some) who's picture were posted on the forums! While we're at it, why not make a list of everyone who posted indecent comments on the forums!! Like that we'll all know who's a PIG OF A MAN/WOMEN!!

Have some respect to one of the founders of rock, kid. He had hard, self destructive life, but his achievements brought a lot to the world, artistically and culturally. That's something that probably no one in these forums have or will accomplish in their lifetime.

DeletedUser

Lol Waybe contacted me in a spam mail so i played along, first off everyone who knows me knows i dont care what is said on these forums it still doesnt change the fact that these guys are toast, many of you know of our early war on pRo and not to brag or anything but we won, we didnt noble as it is to early but we did have luck in clearing some of their members. We and pRo are now passed this but my point is pRo made Shock! PLEAD for a NAP after they realised they were loosing so what do you think we are going to do to Shock! Unlike pRo we have no sympathy for NoObS and wont stop until we have kicked Shock! out of K55, as for the Elvis picture up there, I like it, I like Elvis and I am honored to be thought of as that great, now I'm not saying that what he did was great but his music was.. Waybe you are soon to be my farm buddy and soon to be rimmed ;) your tribe has launched more then 15 attacks on me 2 of which were real attacks I have dodged them all and even when dodging those two attacks they only dropped my wall 1 level, now i know there are a few good players in Shock! mainly If Peekaboo but you arent one of them, ENJOY THE RIM :)

waybeyondsic

Lol Waybe contacted me in a spam mail so i played along, first off everyone who knows me knows i dont care what is said on these forums it still doesnt change the fact that these guys are toast, many of you know of our early war on pRo and not to brag or anything but we won, we didnt noble as it is to early but we did have luck in clearing some of their members. We and pRo are now passed this but my point is pRo made Shock! PLEAD for a NAP after they realised they were loosing so what do you think we are going to do to Shock! Unlike pRo we have no sympathy for NoObS and wont stop until we have kicked Shock! out of K55, as for the Elvis picture up there, I like it, I like Elvis and I am honored to be thought of as that great, now I'm not saying that what he did was great but his music was.. Waybe you are soon to be my farm buddy and soon to be rimmed ;) your tribe has launched more then 15 attacks on me 2 of which were real attacks I have dodged them all and even when dodging those two attacks they only dropped my wall 1 level, now i know there are a few good players in Shock! mainly If Peekaboo but you arent one of them, ENJOY THE RIM :)

spam mail? yeah true it was, but then you decided that it became an opportunity to so maturely tell me that i...'suck' and I was going to watch as my tribe 'dies'. why don't you show us these posts? Neverends, a member of our tribe, reduce a 3000+ members of theres with an academy to under 1k points. We didn't ask them for an NAP, they asked us. We accepted because we decided there was bigger fish to fry. Why haven't you caused us any damage when i personally have cleared 2 of your tribesmates (neither of which were aided by your tribe). Dodging, perhaps try backtiming if you want to do any damage or do you prefer to sit back and take the safe option. As for you being better than me, perhaps you could think that, perhaps its true. I couldn't care either way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see some ingame mails, but they don't prove anything about the player's skills (or lack thereof). I see some statements about their players not knowing how to play the game, yet still no proof. The only actual facts represented is the memberlist size, which is quite an overused underproved argument at this point. Thus, this brings leads me to have no preference on either tribe, so I will root for the tribe I know better.

That would be SETO from world 9. /pompoms

waybeyondsic

I see some ingame mails, but they don't prove anything about the player's skills (or lack thereof). I see some statements about their players not knowing how to play the game, yet still no proof. The only actual facts represented is the memberlist size, which is quite an overused underproved argument at this point. Thus, this brings leads me to have no preference on either tribe, so I will root for the tribe I know better.

That would be SETO from world 9. /pompoms

The proof is in the pie.

DeletedUser

lol dont worry about what im doing with my troops, you will know when i decide you should know, this is how i win my wars and I feel you are confused about my strategy... that is exactly what i intended to do, that is what any good player intends to do, as for you i already know your strategy and that is good for me, you and your tribe's strategy is to send mass attacks to show you can send lots of fakes or real attacks, as for us we are more about business you wont see as many fakes come from us, in the time it took 11 of your members to clear one of ours (Ponce McBeaty) 3 of our members cleared 3 of yours, theres some stats for you all

waybeyondsic

Yeah, i'm confused. Stars spinning round my head. You don't know me, don't pretend you do. None of you know me and I like it that way. Besides I think you're placing a lot of this on me, I ain't the leader and i'm not even on the tribes profile

waybeyondsic

Also I know for a fact that so far, all the members of your tribe who've been scouted don't and cannot have as big an army as me. Based on farm sizes, mine being larger than yours and also the fact that you personally have more buildings than me. So don't think you're that greatly above me/us

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i may not know u personaly but i kno how u play and im not putting anything on you, you havent put on yourself, if you arent even in your tribes profile then what possesed you to write me, if you dont speak on your tribes behalf then dont speak at all