War in The South

ashoka1

The only people Scion has eaten through with any type of success are people who quit playing. Kim Loomie and Puma just like u mentioned....All players that quit before scion really started taking villages from them....why else would it be as easy as nobling barbs?

This war is far from over unless SPAM ends the world...we will see how much talking u do when it is all said and done

Funny this is a tribe twice our size

I dont think this world is ending any time soon.Unless all our players are amongst top 51(spam has 51 members atm),i dont think spam has any plans to end this world.

We are not in any kind of hurry,unless DA changes his mind.So you can keep calm. and carry on.Dont get pissed though.

DeletedUser71060

so are you saying spam will not be going after the last secret

ashoka1

so are you saying spam will not be going after the last secret

Well its a leadership thing and i am a soldier.

however me thinks,11 secrets are fine with us for time being.

We dont even have 50% dominance .let alone 100% which is required to win a world with dominance.

So let us have fun for few more months ,we are a good team and we enjoy playing together.So why spoil it by winning the world so early.But as i said its a leadership thing and i am just a troop in army of Spam.

As i see it we still have our members who are not in top 100,and are reluctant to grow :)

so only way to get them amongst top 100 or 50 is rim other players or tribes.

so my vote goes for dominance.i have 3 secrets and they dont seem any special.

If they are not that special then why use them to win the world.:)

DeletedUser108935

i hope spam dont go for the last secret yet this world is starting to get good again ..... but i guess its a game and everyone likes to win :)

so yeah what ever happens it shall be good to see lol

back on topic kimkham was active he atcked me first , pumaking was defo active as at first he snipped a couple nobles and sent some nukes my way.

ashoka1

i have friends both in scion & 300

so would just say GL to my friends.They know who they are.

DeletedUser91224

Puma definitely didnt quit before our op. He was completely here and then as soon as he got inc he got scared and asked for a sitter 3 times before edmun took the sit. Then he came back from his "busy week" and asked for a sitter again. then you kicked him. hiding stats. Again.

ashoka1

most ppl don't play tw more then 1-2 hour daily.
in peace time that works.accounts grow

but when account is under attack.it needs to be active 18-20 hours either by increased activity or sitters

a tribe which sorts out this problem is the one which generally comes out on top.

DeletedUser

i hope spam dont go for the last secret yet this world is starting to get good again ..... but i guess its a game and everyone likes to win
:)

so yeah what ever happens it shall be good to see lol

back on topic kimkham was active he atcked me first , pumaking was defo active as at first he snipped a couple nobles and sent some nukes my way.

None of us want SPAM to go for that last secret mate...if they do, it will prove nothing.

From what i hear they are tryin to mass-recruit lmao

I know, this coming from a rim nub, what a laugh eh

But if SPAM win the worlds through mass-recruiting and by secrets then even i will have more respect than they do lmbo

IMO they should try for domination, not just pretend to in order to get close enough to that last secret, and if i was in SPAM and had a way of preventing the end of this world, such as leaving with a secret etc...i would.

DeletedUser

None of us want SPAM to go for that last secret mate...if they do, it will prove nothing.

But if SPAM win the worlds through mass-recruiting and by secrets then even i will have more respect than they do lmbo

IMO they should try for domination, not just pretend to in order to get close enough to that last secret, and if i was in SPAM and had a way of preventing the end of this world, such as leaving with a secret etc...i would.

Please, before people start losing all respect for you, stop spouting information you heard from your super-reliable rim-buddies...

Ben

ashoka1

lol

I think your sources are ot even doing as good as your tribe is doin against tcrt.

if spam wanted to win by mass recruit we would have one so when secret owners were begging for invite.

we don't have to earn the respect by asking for it.we earn it in wars by fighting it out.

I know we haven't yet faught you guys as most of us are far from your.but most of you expected calm. to overwhelm us in few days.

we were 2/3 the size of calm. when it started.now they are 2/3 our size.

their players have come and gone but name one spam account who quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol

I think your sources are ot even doing as good as your tribe is doin against tcrt.

if spam wanted to win by mass recruit we would have one so when secret owners were begging for invite.

we don't have to earn the respect by asking for it.we earn it in wars by fighting it out.

I know we haven't yet faught you guys as most of us are far from your.but most of you expected calm. to overwhelm us in few days.

Art 07

ashoka1

I was talking about full members with voting power of atleast 10 Louises as daylon said in another post.

yours is a super nub account...so doesn't count :)

DeletedUser

lol

and fight it out we will, unless the world is ended through secrets...which is my point duh :p

DeletedUser

another SPAM thread yay why will u guys not go away...Not everyone is only interested in SPAM believe it or not

Puma was here when attacks started....he only joined our tribe a couple weeks ago. His first reaction to being attacked was to leave. We already have enough people sitting accounts we didnt have anyone to sit his account for the amount of time it needed to be played just because he didnt want to deal with attacks

Why are you guys so worried about stats anyway? Run your tribe the way you see fit and i will run mine the way i see fit. You can boo hoo all u want about me removing someone from my tribe but im not going to take over someones account who will not fight for it themselves i got better people to spend my time defending.

Cry more Scion....

DeletedUser

another SPAM thread yay why will u guys not go away...Not everyone is only interested in SPAM believe it or not

Puma was here when attacks started....he only joined our tribe a couple weeks ago. His first reaction to being attacked was to leave. We already have enough people sitting accounts we didnt have anyone to sit his account for the amount of time it needed to be played just because he didnt want to deal with attacks

Why are you guys so worried about stats anyway? Run your tribe the way you see fit and i will run mine the way i see fit. You can boo hoo all u want about me removing someone from my tribe but im not going to take over someones account who will not fight for it themselves i got better people to spend my time defending.

Cry more Scion....

The reason SPAM has everyones attention is due to the fact they could end the world for EVERYONE...yes, even you.

ashoka1

This war is far from over unless SPAM ends the world...we will see how much talking u do when it is all said and done

Funny this is a tribe twice our size

The reason SPAM has everyones attention is due to the fact they could end the world for EVERYONE...yes, even you.

Daniel is right on this one for a change.seems it's not based on his reliable sources which gave home w tt one info earlier at recruitment.

a 48 hour countdown is required after having 12 secrets.if we want we could just recruit 1 player in attack break and win without losing a single troop.

you called on us ..n this thread so we came.

we are spam...spam we will .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didnt call on you a bit...you guys have nothing better to do then try to take over every discussion on w60...Everyone is well aware of the situation without big letters and blinking lights in our face pointing it out

You have more then enough topics on the forum to talk about all your secrets....This war you arent involved in so....

DeletedUser

From what I heard, SPAM cleared out one of the decimal fractions secrets on the 21st so could have won the world before christmas. Obviously they didn't win the world though, so they must have some other agenda.