War is a SIN or does it just bring FEAR?

Who will win?

• Sin

Votes: 75 39.9%
  • Fear

Votes: 113 60.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

FEAR seems to e winning the popularity contest.....or rather SIN are loosing ot :D

DeletedUser

FEAR will put up a good fight, but I think at the end of everything, SIN will end up winning.

DeletedUser12504

i dont really know about FEARs history (before when it was DEATH of course) but i know that O~Sin have never lost a war.

and just to set the record straight when we declared war on HIRE were'nt they the no2 tribe? And it was JUST US who declared, not several tribes simultaneously. they joined in later. I know no ones mentioned it in this thread, but in the other threads, the ppl harrassing us about honour, what do you suggest we should have done instead??

DeletedUser

No doubt FEAR will win.
We're here to change the face of this world. No more family tribes. We rebel against them. Time to make them disband. What good is it to sit aroudn and noble out inactives, and just have no more fun in this world ?
It's just saddening to see that so many people like that way of gameplaying.

And more importantly, it's sad to see that ""the great sin war machine"" is so used to easy conquers, that they are putting up only a measily resistance, and do not even have proper nukes to send. 16k axes ? o my god ...

Time has come, SIN. You might outnumber us, but that means it'll only take us some more nobles to get to you.

imsureidontlike69

No doubt FEAR will win.
We're here to change the face of this world. No more family tribes. We rebel against them. Time to make them disband. What good is it to sit aroudn and noble out inactives, and just have no more fun in this world ?
It's just saddening to see that so many people like that way of gameplaying.

And more importantly, it's sad to see that ""the great sin war machine"" is so used to easy conquers, that they are putting up only a measily resistance, and do not even have proper nukes to send. 16k axes ? o my god ...

Time has come, SIN. You might outnumber us, but that means it'll only take us some more nobles to get to you.

Looking forward to some of your "great attackers" as well, seriously, the attacks i have seen so far are pathetic, a whole minute noble train? *facepalm*

imsure

DeletedUser

Looking forward to some of your "great attackers" as well, seriously, the attacks i have seen so far are pathetic, a whole minute noble train? *facepalm*

imsure

Seriously ? :)

The Defender has won

Luck: -6.3
rabe.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]dees[/player]
Village: [village]982|528[/village]

Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:
all

Need I say more ;-).

imsureidontlike69

Seriously ? :)

Need I say more ;-).

Yes seriously, i was greatly disappointed! I was looking forward to some fun defending.... :/

And your's didnt even have rams in it.... must i go further?

Attacker: tornado777
Village: 0312 (199|856) K81

Quantity: 0 0 3262 0 0 500 756 700 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3262 0 0 500 756 700 0 0 0 0

Imsure

DeletedUser

I'm attacking without rams too, right now, to make sure I get the most out of this early advantage.
You call that stupid ? I guess you do not see the results I'm making ...

imsureidontlike69

I'm attacking without rams too, right now, to make sure I get the most out of this early advantage.
You call that stupid ? I guess you do not see the results I'm making ...

Would you call 10 attacks without rams at a stacked village on FEAR turf smart?? (and they know its stacked, unless they can't read scout reports :icon_wink:).

So, yes, i am calling them stupid attacks. Everything depends on the circumstances. Are you also attacking stacked villages?

Also, i thought in FEAR you were going "train" members? Some of your members are atrotious (don't mind my spelling)

imsure

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also, i thought in FEAR you were going "train" members? Some of your members are atrotious (don't mind my spelling)

imsure

FEAR isn't even 1 week old. This war has consumed most of our time already, aside from setting up everything else. Training will have to occur on-the-job. Unless you are of the feeling that we could have done all of that in a 5-day period ... but I do have a (well-paying) to maintain as well ...

imsureidontlike69

FEAR isn't even 1 week old. This war has consumed most of our time already, aside from setting up everything else. Training will have to occur on-the-job. Unless you are of the feeling that we could have done all of that in a 5-day period ... but I do have a (well-paying) to maintain as well ...

That i can understand, and accept. I look forward to some changes. I already know who i want to fight and who just arnt worth me time.... luckybanana, come here! :icon_twisted:

imsure

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is it like a fight on the forums between:
Team FEAR- Snafumaster, Heftysmurf

Team SIN- Imsureidontlike69, and like 10 other people.

imsureidontlike69

im not fighting with Snafu. I'm fighting with Hefty, because hes ..... (thats the censored version, dont wanna annoy blurk)

imsure

DeletedUser

If SIN is here with 10 ppl, that would explain why they aren't defending properly :D

momsballbag

sin ftw

reason they will win player are starting to get back in to the game the rust is comeing off. hire was a long ranger boring war send and wait 2 weeks for the nukes to hit then two weeks for them to walk back. boring. now with close war the player are wakeing up when they clear there k's they will charge fast in to the west.