War lords

natyrox

Ok, I have been waiting for a slower-than-1 world for many months (I created the thread suggesting it), and now it's here I'm going to start a hopefully successful tribe.

WLKON started out in world 7, and at the height of it's career had over 2 million points. It has since however, been disbanded.

Name: War lords
Tag: WLKON
Requirements: Above the average points
Location: A few continents. Players far away from other players won't be able to join.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So you are playing w16.

Can i join your tribe?

Ok, I have been waiting for a slower-than-1 world for many months (I created the thread suggesting it), and now it's here I'm going to start a hopefully successful tribe.

WLKON started out in world 7, and at the height of it's career had over 2 million points. It has since however, been disbanded.

Name: War lords
Tag: WLKON
Requirements: Above the average points
Location: A few continents. Players far away from other players won't be able to join.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt mind getting an invitw when i start. it all depends on when i start and where i end up though...could we get a general time to start on world 16 so we are more likely to get on the same or close continents?

natyrox

i wouldnt mind getting an invitw when i start. it all depends on when i start and where i end up though...could we get a general time to start on world 16 so we are more likely to get on the same or close continents?

4:30 GMT?

natyrox

Ok, to those interested in joining, please PM me your timezone/ country and your ingame names, please.

annhamirak

that tribe may die but it will not be destroyed as badly as ATEN did on world 11.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol wlkon was a crappy tribe, even by lb's other branches' standard