War: Rogue vs. +IwA/Sith/+IwS+/Demo/~G.A~/Gen

DeletedUser

BA is not kidding
After we found out they are joining SITH family - BoH has decided to join too
We are making final preparations and in a few days time - we'll all be one big family tribe
We are determined to prove that well organized families can work.
We'll get rid of our weaker members and leave only good, active members and I'd really like to see who will stand in our way
BA, darth, I'm sorry for revealing this - but I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore, it's only a matter of days anyway

DeletedUser

BA is not kidding
After we found out they are joining SITH family - BoH has decided to join too
We are making final preparations and in a few days time - we'll all be one big family tribe
We are determined to prove that well organized families can work.
We'll get rid of our weaker members and leave only good, active members and I'd really like to see who will stand in our way
BA, darth, I'm sorry for revealing this - but I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore, it's only a matter of days anyway

That would be scary!! Im getting goosebumps lol

DeletedUser

That is scary, but since someone mailed me from my last post - I'll keep my mouth shut, for now
All I can say is - The Core needs someone to clean it up!

DeletedUser61108

send it to me seezha =p I need more ODDs !...do you have 20000 archers nuke? I prefer that if you have it

DeletedUser

I wont send my precious spears to the villages of barbie dolls!!
Who knows what they may do!!

Oh and the 20000 archer will be ready in a week or so!

DeletedUser61108

i was never a drunk (OK im a barbie doll seezha -.-) =p Come to think of it...a 4k ram attac would be better=p SPAM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My one and only post about all of this!
I did diplomacy with GA and GEN and was lied to by both. We had a nap with GA and in this agreement Geraud (however you spell his name...lol) said they would no longer noble villages in k55 he was the first one to take one and we took it back. I also personally sent him the resources for his noble. It was agreed upon if they took a village we would take it back.

They eventually went against us and tried to get others to join. GEN agreed to stay out of it which in turn was a lie they just wanted a chance to build up their villages from their tribe versus drdragon war. Which he did start before he left. without notifying the alliance.
Now we were given information from the GA-GEN-Demo forums so yes they talked quite abit they even tried to change forums because of spies but we were still given information from members not happy with what was going on.

I had info from GEN talking to SITH about joining them. because GEN was too worried they would be too run down after battling with us they would be easy targets for SITH.

I was only here at the beginning of this war when I had Vonkaiser attacking my villages along with others. So sorry how many nukes was that you lost against little ole me at least 12 from his first attacks. I had a family emergency and had been gone so the damage that was done on me was for my lack of being able to be around and no time to set a sitter. Life happens and I am not making excuses just stating fact.

So if you wanted to know why I was not fighting back there you go you have your answer.

I just gave someone my account to sit since I still do not have the time right now. So for those of you who say we started a war on all fronts. No we did not we did exactly what we told them we would do and they agreed to it. So who started it?

As for all you other tribes just to say whatever GA tells you they lie til they think they can do something. They attacked 2 members lol was fun watching their nukes die.

My only wish is that I and some other members of Rogue who had to leave were able to stick around and fight in this it would have been alot of fun. I know I had fun the first day :)