WAR - S~N, IPOD Fam, GG/DES

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War was officially declared between the IPOD family and S~N/GG-DES families about 2 days ago, but i would like to detail a little bit about what lead to that war. Mostly to laugh at IPOD for allowing me to hang out in their tribe for so long.

1wRt49z.gif

It all started with an unsolicited invitation. It left me a bit upset that tribe can get into top 10 and still send random players invites without vetting them. So naturally, I accepted and posted this beauty:
d387bee2fa9a83cf0a29878bd683b458.png

So as everyone can see, the first thing they did was laugh at me. I assumed that they would see the post, i would get kicked, i would chuckle a little and that would be it. However, when i saw their response, i knew i wanted to do something about it. I started browsing their forums, and nothing seemed too interesting. There was really nothing scandalous that i could share to really get them into trouble, but when i looked at their diplomacy list, i decided to improvise, and here's how.
5c428d4b4ab0fb214f5c4a576e32b647.png
Oh boy, S~N and GG families? Those are some pretty large tribes, both situated on either side of the IPOD family. It would be a shame if they decided they didnt like IPOD anymore.

So naturally, i went into the diplomacy tab of IPOD's forums, and looked at the cushy posts regarding how awesome it is to have NAP's with GG and DES finally, and how glad they are that S~N is friendly and how they want to all be allies and give hugs. It looked a bit too nice, but luckily all you have to do on any basic html page is press F12, CTRL+F part of a sentence in the post, and press "edit text" and magically you become the creator of whatever poor Godric just said about these tribes.
bef3d29d23053903bb0cc1165f8e3ae3.png

So naturally, i created these:
5fbfbb658197645661a9352e63230ec6.png
Unfortunately i do not have the original posts, but only minor changes were made in order to maintain the authenticity and because im lazy don't wanna have to completely rewrite everything.

408fd8c7898689354056fcc81a812d88.png

All that was left to do was message the leaders of the two tribes and oh so humbly offer this information to them, which was readily accepted and they immediately made plans together to eliminate the IPOD family. Because i'm petty. Because i got invited to the IPOD tribe. That is the only reason i used this much effort. I am a disgusting person.

While this war was started by manipulation and lies, there was way too much hugging in my area, and both S~N and GG fam have benefited an insane amount as a result of this declaration. I regret nothing. Hail Hydra.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IPOD invite - Me no like
Me accept
Me Turn ipod diplomacy against ipod
GG & S~N no like IPOD anymore
they go boom boom on IPOD

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm fairly surprised i've seen no backlash from people pissed that i fabricated the claims that started the war.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Aye, that and the fact that this war has helped both tribes immensely. I hate having too many huggers around lol

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Aye it's definitely something your tribe needed! I wanted to help out some people while destroying IPOD, but i had to be convincing haha

DeletedUser107359

I'm fairly surprised i've seen no backlash from people pissed that i fabricated the claims that started the war.
Based on your IPOD - Random Invitation thread, you informed them upon entering the tribe the direction of your intentions. Seems the fault falls on management by neglect.