War Scores-Weekly Updates

DeletedUser23324

Ofc they do, they still show the result so far.

It's just like me showing PKs against Ori and then 200 rim tribes. Then i can go OMG PKs won 200-10(for example) against 201 tribes!!. Hence them stats are plain rubbish. Not that i am a perticular fan of such stats anyway.

DeletedUser

In a other word propaganda? Such as LFK(D) use all the time in this forum?

DeletedUser7169

Because you guys are so thinned out. What should we do, attack in your core right away?

It just makes sense to take out players in the outer areas first.

Just, enjoy the war.

Thinned out? Thats hilarious.

DeletedUser

He he, when you take advantage of the holidays break to stack some villages, it's easy to brag about your defensive rank.

But then again ... there is always a way and the holidays are over :).

And i said it before : an high OD rank as a defender matter only if you keep your ground ... if you lose 142 villages your OD rank as a defender is insignificant and it doesn't impress us at all. Any different opinion is just another weak propaganda that cannot fool anyone. So that profile should look like this :

Rank Name Defeated
1 kakwvu 8,38 Mio.

142 villages lost
25 villages remaining

Now, since our offensive troops are already back to full farms ... it was worth it ? You do the math :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

He he, when you take advantage of the holidays break to stack some villages, it's easy to brag about your defensive rank.

But then again ... there is always a way and the holidays are over :).

And i said it before : an high OD rank as a defender matter only if you keep your ground ... if you lose 142 villages your OD rank as a defender is insignificant and it doesn't impress us at all. Any different opinion is just another weak propaganda that cannot fool anyone. So that profile should look like this :

Now, since our offensive troops are already back to full farms ... it was worth it ? You do the math :).

I don't think anyone said anything different. Altho the opertunity cost on the other hand is an issue :).

DeletedUser

Woah! Wait a cotton picking minute. You mean to tell me there's a war????

DeletedUser

Thinned out? Thats hilarious.

English is not my birth language, so laugh on.

Stacked villages, having high OD was not because of you.

When you were attacked you just throw out our offensives like it was nothing.
1 attack there, 1 there, really coordinated was it? :icon_wink:

Have fun with your remaining villages! :lol:

Oh, and nice mail to my fellow RFG comrades, you are really showing your quality here!

Cheers.

DeletedUser

When you were attacked you just throw out our offensives like it was nothing.
1 attack there, 1 there, really coordinated was it?

Do you think maybe perhaps if you had cordinated your attacks that you could have killed the guy by now? But then perhaps I'm either giving to much credit or just expect to much from large tribes. So I'll add yet another tribe to my list of second rate tribes not to join.

DeletedUser

And what do you know about it? Nothing.
You are in a large tribe yourself.. 23.947.829 point tribe SVBD rank 14, isn't that big?

You even left a 700k tribe, joining this 23.947.829 point tribe, isn't it quite funny, when you just disrespected all big tribes?

DeletedUser

And what do you know about it? Nothing.
You are in a large tribe yourself.. 23.947.829 point tribe SVBD rank 14, isn't that big?

You even left a 700k tribe, joining this 23.947.829 point tribe, isn't it quite funny, when you just disrespected all big tribes?

I know everything you just told me.

You said your tribe didn't coordinate it's attacks against its target.

Any game I have ever played where you're a member of a Tribe, Clan or guild means teamwork and knowing when and how to coordinate with your allies. Obviously thats something your tribe is lacking.

As for your comment on large tribes.

I joined SVBD because their stats didn't make them look like vultures or uncoordinated barbarians such as your tribe.

DeletedUser

What coordination means to you ?

We targeted around 250 villages and given the time we had (the holidays were coming), the amount of offensive strength at our disposal, we decided we don't need to bother coordinating our attacks very much. And since we toked almost all those 250 villages in less than 10 days, who are you to criticize our coordination :) ? When it was the last time you coordinated such amount of armies to hit at the exact same hour ? Or do you ever experienced 1000 or more incomings on your villages to realize what that means and how easy is to label every one of them to defend properly, especially when new attacks are keep coming, day and night ?

Also, there are more successful strategies than can be used in wars, depending on the moment, adversaries and so on. Coordinating 1000 armies to arrive in the exact same time for example is a performance, but it is not always needed and is not always successful either. So if you confuse teamwork with this kind of coordination, i'm not sure who is lacking on anything here :icon_wink:.

Anyway don't worry, this war will last a while, so you'll see us using this kind of coordination either when we'll decide is needed. But ... since you have no idea how RFG is and what we are capable of, you are not the right person to criticize us :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I know everything you just told me.

You said your tribe didn't coordinate it's attacks against its target.

Any game I have ever played where you're a member of a Tribe, Clan or guild means teamwork and knowing when and how to coordinate with your allies. Obviously thats something your tribe is lacking.

As for your comment on large tribes.

I joined SVBD because their stats didn't make them look like vultures or uncoordinated barbarians such as your tribe.

Oh no, you missunderstood what I said, prob. cause I missed a "y" on your.

"When you were attacked you just throw out our offensives like it was nothing.
1 attack there, 1 there, really coordinated was it?"

It should say:
"When you were attacked you just throw out your offensives like it was nothing.

your, not our..My bad.

DeletedUser

Oh no, you missunderstood what I said, prob. cause I missed a "y" on your.

"When you were attacked you just throw out our offensives like it was nothing.

It should say:
"When you were attacked you just throw out your offensives like it was nothing.

your, not our..My bad.

Typo's and bad grammer can kill an entire post :icon_cool:

But hey if it makes you feel any better I still think you guys stink :lol: