War scores

DeletedUser

and your still a little bit*h

Ill be back ...

To kick your a** and wwxxt

Hippi's couldve won easy... we were aggresive and most knew what they were doing. If i didnt quit. We wouldve not only crippled you but we wouldve embarrased you..

So hold your celebration speach.. You dont even hold the continent yet and then have to deal with EVIL, ACTIVE and -=wt=-....

O wait DVADER as well.

<3 kam

Its cool kamari, let they say whatever they want, cause if they fail... it would be them eating their own words, i dont have any negative feeling toward his tribe but just dont like players braggings :icon_cool:

I just cant recall how many times i have been flamed earlier in game :icon_wink:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

don't embarass your tribe like wwxxt by letting yourself be caught up in the joy of victory please, or nerd raging and swearing at players when you've been beaten in a "quarrel" which was wwxxt's case.

I HIGHLY doubt T.W.L can beat active, evil or dvader as from what i can see their members seem more intelligent than yours on average or is that just me? Prove me wrong and you get a cookie otherwise don't make statements that you may later regret <3.

The reason why some of the TWL posters might not 'seem' to be that intelligent is that they are not originally English speakers and so find it hard to communicate across their point of view and get angry as it may be interpreted wrongly and then they get flamed for it by other members.

Let TWL not fool you though, they are a well organised tribe, full of highly experienced and strong players. What they may lack in communication skills they certainly make up for in game play. It will be hard to break them down :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

and your still a little bit*h

Ill be back ...

To kick your a** and wwxxt

Hippi's couldve won easy... we were aggresive and most knew what they were doing. If i didnt quit. We wouldve not only crippled you but we wouldve embarrased you..

So hold your celebration speach.. You dont even hold the continent yet and then have to deal with EVIL, ACTIVE and -=wt=-....

O wait DVADER as well.

<3 kam

watch your language bob
yeah,i know,we heard it all before ,you are retiring,if not you would have won,you are the best bla,bla,bla-on the forum you are all very impressive but on the map you are a big 0
now,just be quiet,take it like a man and go join shlomzi ,you can talk with him of how good you are ,how crappy is TWL,and how you bouth failed miserably:icon_wink:

i'm waiting for all of those who are trashing TWL around here to show their strenght in the game,as far as i saw it pnp brought hippie and jedi! a one way ticket out of w36:lol:

DeletedUser

i'm waiting for all of those who are trashing TWL around here to show their strenght in the game,as far as i saw it pnp brought hippie and jedi! a one way ticket out of w36:lol:

Actually, what made them crash was inactivicty and un-willingness to help others.

DeletedUser

Actually, what made them crash was inactivicty and un-willingness to help others.

Yup. Jedi! pretty much failed when most of the original pre-made decided to quit or werent very active. Then they were replaced with quite a few n00bs and some decent people. Then the war, which we were greatly out numbered in meant help was scarce, but however i do believe there was a willingness to help, sometimes too much. Some members found themselves unprotected as they had sent so much support out.

Hippi was never going to prevail. Had the problems of Jedi! carried over and the merge with Blitz was helping no one. Quite a few were leaks to TWL and others werent simply to say bluntly decent - nobling 200 and 900 point villages.

DeletedUser

The reason why some of the TWL posters might not 'seem' to be that intelligent is that they are not originally English speakers and so find it hard to communicate across their point of view and get angry as it may be interpreted wrongly and then they get flamed for it by other members.

Let TWL not fool you though, they are a well organised tribe, full of highly experienced and strong players. What they may lack in communication skills they certainly make up for in game play. It will be hard to break them down :icon_cool:

i thought as much but lets hope its just english not being their native language as egos seem to be seeping through and they are highly misplaced.

People may flame your tribe wwxxt but i highly doubt because they dislike you they'll attack you from 2 continants away. The people you'll be warring will most likely be active, evil or dvader because your all sharing a space, use sence dear ^^.

The fall of jedi wasn't the fact they PnPed you, they attacked you and were outnumered, also due to most of the original premade leaving most of their better members left, so the average skill per player went down to nothing, though thats entirely shlomzi's fault along with the others included in recruiting :icon_evil:.

Just to make it clear <3 im giving reasons why jedi! lost, basically they sucked compared to their original form (from what i've heard) i in know way wish to defend their honour but like the truth to be known (i hope its the truth since shlomzi seems to not like telling it :O).

DeletedUser

well i understand you guys, im not flaming anyone ok, however, that's my opinion, if you want something to say, say it, we doesn't care about it.. We may not good in speaking, but in terms of leading, i can say, we got one more than the best.. ^^

right wwxxt and ahmed?? lol.. anyway, just saying a fact so everyone may know that if someone is trashing T.W.L. we may not be as good as them in PnP but, just wait us and see if you can move from your location.. :D

lol, im reffering to ex-JEDI members that poisoned Hippi, Blitz and especially kamari..

@kamari

hey mate, i know you're a good player however, you let your guard down and let JEDI merged with you which is a very bad idea, if you didn't done it mate, your tribe may be good at this point still.. no offense mate, but im not flaming you, just saying the truth..

hope you understand..

DeletedUser

lol, im reffering to ex-JEDI members that poisoned Hippi, Blitz and especially kamari..

@kamari

hey mate, i know you're a good player however, you let your guard down and let JEDI merged with you which is a very bad idea, if you didn't done it mate, your tribe may be good at this point still.. no offense mate, but im not flaming you, just saying the truth..

hope you understand..

Some quite strong comments you make.

Jedi didnt poison Hippi. To be honest Jedi brought some quality to add along to the quality that was already inside Hippi. Your opinions are extremely biased about blitz, dont know why, maybe you played huggles with them whilst in PRIME, i dont know. Blitz is one of the worst tribes there was. I am pretty sure half of them were spies for TWL, some members nobled like 200 point villages and their duke was absolutely rubbish. He had no idea and started flaming wars with people whilst in Hippi.

I do agree with you to an extent though. Hippi would still be alive if the merge didnt go ahead, only because the major tribes in the continent were caught up in war. When this was over they wouldnt of stood a chance. The merge only quickened the process, unless Hippi would have merged into TWL who will most likely own K55 now.

DeletedUser

Some quite strong comments you make.

Jedi didnt poison Hippi. To be honest Jedi brought some quality to add along to the quality that was already inside Hippi. Your opinions are extremely biased about blitz, dont know why, maybe you played huggles with them whilst in PRIME, i dont know. Blitz is one of the worst tribes there was. I am pretty sure half of them were spies for TWL, some members nobled like 200 point villages and their duke was absolutely rubbish. He had no idea and started flaming wars with people whilst in Hippi.

I do agree with you on that one Blitz was absolutely useless in my experiences with them. I think at the end of the day they could of done a lot more damge to TWL if they had worked together and actually took the fight to us, but it seemed like too many of there players just didn't get involved at all. To say we have been in two minor fights so far would just about justify the scrapes with JEdi/Hippi, im sure tougher tests are heading our way soon. :icon_razz: