War Stats - HOT/WB/RB/Force/TIO/CDE Conflict

DeletedUser

funny how hard it wa for you to ever take a village off the players sitting him. Both you AND bloodofthenights, a pair of RB classic noobs, took a while to take what, 4 or 5 villages in a RB surrounded area. You guys really shout out loud for your team. Dont have time to play but have the time to sit on here and critisise others.

Runners, all of you

DeletedUser

so is this still a war or what... like... what's going on here?

ramz fan

funny how hard it wa for you to ever take a village off the players sitting him. Both you AND bloodofthenights, a pair of RB classic noobs, took a while to take what, 4 or 5 villages in a RB surrounded area. You guys really shout out loud for your team. Dont have time to play but have the time to sit on here and critisise others.

Runners, all of you

I took 9 from wishus at once. So what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Runners, all of you

i cleared 7 of his villages without any trouble
only the people who had to take the villages didn't take it so possibly he still has them

DeletedUser

All i hear is you both moaning and then bragging about how good you are. You both seem to be able to use your mouth, but when ti comes down to it, omg something popps up and you have to quit until the next war.

You both hate on HOT and WB, and then claim we will both fall to RB, where is your input on that? Both of you sit there and do nothing but talk.

HOT and WB actually do somethng, as we see through the stats, we keep our mouths shut and do the fighting, RB open their mouths and bend over.

Hashpuppy the war is finished, now its just RB continually being raped.

RB can, if they wish, surrender and we will offer you our terms, but i dont see that happening because your both too proud and stubborn to admit when your defeated.

DeletedUser

All i hear is you both moaning and then bragging about how good you are. You both seem to be able to use your mouth, but when ti comes down to it, omg something popps up and you have to quit until the next war.

You both hate on HOT and WB, and then claim we will both fall to RB, where is your input on that? Both of you sit there and do nothing but talk.

HOT and WB actually do somethng, as we see through the stats, we keep our mouths shut and do the fighting, RB open their mouths and bend over.

RB can, if they wish, surrender and we will offer you our terms, but i dont see that happening because your both too proud and stubborn to admit when your defeated.

RB won't surrender
we have never been defeated and we won't be defeated by HOT (WB is just part of it)

oh and if you haven't noticed before:
RB will hunt down every HOT-player who leaves his tribe
they will be seen as refugees
that also counts for you

DeletedUser7529

QTF.

They'll never admit defeat, doesn't matter though.

We're still owning them hard.

DeletedUser7529

RB won't surrender
we have never been defeated and we won't be defeated by HOT (WB is just part of it)

oh and if you haven't noticed before:
RB will hunt down every HOT-player who leaves his tribe
they will be seen as refugees
that also counts for you

lol

RB is dead.

Good game.

You lose.

ramz fan

Where have I said RB is not dead? I admitted it a page back. Read idiot.

In bold:

You guys will keep your mouths shut when hell freezes over.

NEVER. You guys talk as much smack as us. Just ask GB.

w33_chr1s

OK, i have not updated this thread recently, i have been having trouble coming online due to RL issues. I wont be updating this thread again. I Have to much on my mind with Schoolwork to do this everyweek. If anyone else wants to continue it, feel free.
-Chr1s :icon_wink:

ramz fan

OK, i have not updated this thread recently, i have been having trouble coming online due to RL issues. I wont be updating this thread again. I Have to much on my mind with Schoolwork to do this everyweek. If anyone else wants to continue it, feel free.
-Chr1s :icon_wink:

See GB/Mmmgary, some people have a real life. Like chris here. Life isnt about TW, I know you both would like it to be.

ps.sorry chris but i have to use your post =/

DeletedUser

RB will never die. for the simple reason that it is in the hearts of some of the oldest RBers. And even not a gay bashing Hot tribe. Or an insulting-I-laugh-with-worlds-deadliest-diseases-Gunbouns-person won't stop us from knowing and remembering RB.

At least RB wasn't an artificial tribe. We weren't a product of war refugees, whereas Hot only consists of war-refugees. Name 10 of your dukes that didn't run from another tribe during a war :)

DeletedUser24109

thats hard for them to do Beldin.
Even 'IF' you clear out all RB villages, which i HIGHLY doubt.
Every Ex RB player will still have RB in the TW heart, even those that went to Aten, and those that have mixed with CMFAM.
RB will and always live on, no matter what.
They are a product of Warriors and not Runners, As you can see, HOT are finding it Increasingly difficult to clear the world of us, how long has this been or now?

DeletedUser7529

See Urk4ever/Bloodoftheknights/Ramz Fan/Marboro1, some people have a real life. Like chris here. Life isnt about TW, I know you both would like it to be.

So we should quit posting already guys, we have already said we quit the game.

ps.sorry chris but i have to use your post =/

Fixed your quote to make it true.