War Stats

DeletedUser

i think thats the idea of muffins thread,so i agree shoosh decksy

DeletedUser

Muffmuff, could you put each of those war stats in quotes. ASYLUM/WAR vs XLR/CANDY in one quote, the Panda's and the PandaLovers VS Bonded in one quote etc

i dont really get what you are saying. do you want me to like make it in quotes like i did to you above?

DeletedUser

also, brains vs nir and nts war updated to included BR2 ( a push account tribe for brains)

DeletedUser

Just an idea..but what if each war had its stats in a spoiler???that way it is a bit easier to read, and they dont all kinda blur together..ya know?

DeletedUser

by popular request ill put the stats in spoilers :)

edit: uhh anyone know how to do that? :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok but you kind of get my drift ? all these friggin PANDA threads and Potter crying

Yeah i see what your saying pal, but i reckon this thread should stay open, and a couple of the otherones should close :icon_razz:

MR.MR

If somebody could post a start date for the CANDY/XLR war and the BRAINS/NIR NITS war, I will get alternative stat representations posted :)

DeletedUser

Brains vs. NIR/NTS

We'll use this date for the start between the tribes. It's the time when the first Saints refugee went over, so that's when they inherited the war.

14th July 2009 - 04:00

DeletedUser

If somebody could post a start date for the CANDY/XLR war and the BRAINS/NIR NITS war, I will get alternative stat representations posted :)

XLR began our war on Stoned aka WAR on March 30th.

Candy was declared on by stoned on January 10th.

Asylum interference ... not sure it really has a start date.

DeletedUser

Brains vs. NIR/NTS

We'll use this date for the start between the tribes. It's the time when the first Saints refugee went over, so that's when they inherited the war.

14th July 2009 - 04:00

I would really say that that this is a tough one to answer.
In all honesty i seem to remember that the saints family first decleared on Brains before its leader quit when things didn't go to plan. Unfortunately i can't remember his name, but he was a really loud guy who talked a better game then he played.

As the originals really go back that far maybe you should have stats showing Brains v The Saints family and also the NIR/NTS family, and later the NTS/NIR that became close allies and are no longer a family :icon_rolleyes:

So to some that up Brains v Saints Family & NIR Family.

I would be interested to see what the scores on the doors were for the whole long slog? Someone post them, and a start time for the original Brains war also

DeletedUser

I would really say that that this is a tough one to answer.
In all honesty i seem to remember that the saints family first decleared on Brains before its leader quit when things didn't go to plan. Unfortunately i can't remember his name, but he was a really loud guy who talked a better game then he played.

As the originals really go back that far maybe you should have stats showing Brains v The Saints family and also the NIR/NTS family, and later the NTS/NIR that became close allies and are no longer a family :icon_rolleyes:

So to some that up Brains v Saints Family & NIR Family.

I would be interested to see what the scores on the doors were for the whole long slog? Someone post them, and a start time for the original Brains war also

Good luck figuring out that mess. With as many branches were in the family at the start of their war, not to mention the people who went inactive and were kicked the minute they started to lose villages, figuring out the stats would be nearly impossible.

But if you feel like sifting through the garbage dump for it, be my guest.

EnglandSoul

Hey dont suppose u can add Growl into the brains/nir/nts stats or even do a Growl vs NTS seeing as we fighting each other thanks.