War Thread

mordecairule

wow it keeps getting better

mr zog, if you're a really good strong, active player (nothing like the rest of THE), you would do well to start asking around for invites to tribes that have futures
Maybe Mr Zog is active, but he certainly isn't good...why do you think he hasn't shown his face here all day? He talked a lot of game but failed with 14 noble deaths today

Morcs

Maybe Mr Zog is active, but he certainly isn't good...why do you think he hasn't shown his face here all day? He talked a lot of game but failed with 14 noble deaths today

And because he nobled all my K14s, I havent seen his name on my incomings list today because he wont venture out of his continent.

DeletedUser42957

No, I actually was at a party so I havent been on. Partying > Gameing

Oh you killed 2 noble trains gratz, I killed noble trains of yours. Also dont worry about what im doing, K.

mordecairule

No, I actually was at a party so I havent been on. Partying > Gameing

Oh you killed 2 noble trains gratz, I killed noble trains of yours. Also dont worry about what im doing, K.
last i counted in killed 14 nobles, so unless you sent 7 per "train" ( if that is what you call nobles with 20+ second gaps) then I killed a lot more than 2 trains :icon_wink: