War time again

ravensbane3468

1) Sorry you took my circ as an insult to Deus. Perhaps you should look to the several STORM posts declaring they have/will win this world in record time.

2) More sorry you had to take this to pubs.

3) I have only sent circs to other tribes once before, and this will likely be my last. Not b/c of your post, but b/c this may well be the last chance.

4) You could always block me - it worked for others!

So, as the mail says, there is an option.

Just FYI

DeletedUser

aww Raven you know, I mailed you back. you still sound like gloom and doom. Cheer up.

DocJunior25

Raven just so you know B.O.S. folding was the result of a hack job and SO will fight with you and BOS would have sad when a cheater has to decid things by disbanding a tribe

DeletedUser

sigh... people call me the tribal hugger, while we have tribes all around trying to unite to stop us.. raven u sound desperate. We dont think this world will be over in a few months. Keep up your recruiting efforts, they may just pay off one day.. but then.. will that tribe be put in the spot light for mass circing the world to fight against 1 tribe? :| have i not declared war against enough tribes? I dont know what it is you expect to see form our tribe.. or is it you just want us gone, but i think you can honestly say, we have fought to where we are no? This world is far form over, there is still many tribes to defeat, we have our work cut out for us... atleast give us that pls... :| nobody is rolling over.. anyways, srry just tired of reading your mass mails..

DeletedUser

Raven - Not sure why you would think that we think that we have won this world already. Try saying that 5 times real fast :)

Deus is a formidable opponent, and we have not entered this war light heartedly thinking that we are unstoppable. It could go either way!!! There is alot of ground to cover and alot of hard battles to be fought.

Do we expect them to roll over and play dead? Negative, we hope for some hard battles, win some, lose some...Epic battles?? Hopefully...

Even if Deus or Storm win this war within a few months, the world is still far from over...

Cheers Kanuk A.K.A rob23 :)

DeletedUser

Raven - Not sure why you would think that we think that we have won this world already. Try saying that 5 times real fast :)

Deus is a formidable opponent, and we have not entered this war light heartedly thinking that we are unstoppable. It could go either way!!! There is alot of ground to cover and alot of hard battles to be fought.

Do we expect them to roll over and play dead? Negative, we hope for some hard battles, win some, lose some...Epic battles?? Hopefully...

Even if Deus or Storm win this war within a few months, the world is still far from over...

Cheers Kanuk A.K.A rob23 :)

Yes, because all s2orm members are required to gift their villages to kaaz in order to satisfy him; their Lord! So, it will take quite a long time for kaaz to eat all the villages!

The Great 1One1

I don't care what anyone thinks, Deus are rubbish and we will win this war yesterday!
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP! BRAP! BRAP! BRAP! BRAP! BRAP!

In all honesty Raven, I believe that I'm the most confident (arrogant) player in storm, yet I still see Deus as tough opponents. Maybe you should see one of my circs. I sent one out, and I dunno, but to me it sounded respectful. Many of my tribemates share that sentiment.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

Sherlock and Uncle Fester: FS leaders, lost a total of like 500k so far...you're telling me theyre your inactive sucky accounts? yea ok...

This is not just aimed at you Gbaby, but everyone who ridiculed me for saying SOA's conquers against B.O.S came from inactive or not very active accounts because it was totally true.

Sherlock quit over a week ago and Fester was basically sat throughout the war, he logged on a few times admittedly but he was sat a lot more.

I did not want to reveal this during the war for obvious reasons, now its over I can and yes, I am willing to accept apologies :lol:

DeletedUser

This is not just aimed at you Gbaby, but everyone who ridiculed me for saying SOA's conquers against B.O.S came from inactive or not very active accounts because it was totally true.

Sherlock quit over a week ago and Fester was basically sat throughout the war, he logged on a few times admittedly but he was sat a lot more.

I did not want to reveal this during the war for obvious reasons, now its over I can and yes, I am willing to accept apologies :lol:

I think you still dont get the main point,they wasent innactive,they started to become innactive AFTER we lauched on them.

Wich make a HUGE difference in my mind,and in most of people opinion too.

Its not like if we targeted innactive,Its just that our target had clearly no wars experience and did not succed to handle the incoming,prefered to quit.

Bo-John-bo

I think you still dont get the main point,they wasent innactive,they started to become innactive AFTER we lauched on them.

Wich make a HUGE difference in my mind,and in most of people opinion too.

Its not like if we targeted innactive,Its just that our target had clearly no wars experience and did not succed to handle the incoming,prefered to quit.

Again I said inactive and not very active. And I have never denied the reasons behind their lack of activity but are you saying its harder to take villages off a guy who has a sitter who barely does anything than it is to take them off a really active player who is on for like 12 hours plus a day?

DeletedUser

If your active players are like your leaders, it makes no difference. The point is, your leaders were active when the war began. They began being nobled and gave their sits away. Because the sitters were inadequate, or the player doesn't pass the sit, it only reflects that B.O.S. is worse off than anyone could've thought. In addition, you can't claim Storm is targetting inactives because when the targets were made, the players (as you admitted) were active.

Lastly, if there is an active player who is on 12 hours a day but isn't being attacked, why isn't he the sitter? And if he is under attack, and he's so active, then why is he being targeted when Storm takes only from "inactives"?

Bo-John-bo

If your active players are like your leaders, it makes no difference. The point is, your leaders were active when the war began. They began being nobled and gave their sits away. Because the sitters were inadequate, or the player doesn't pass the sit, it only reflects that B.O.S. is worse off than anyone could've thought. In addition, you can't claim Storm is targetting inactives because when the targets were made, the players (as you admitted) were active.

When have I ever claimed Storm were targeting inactives, I just said that most of their gains were coming from inactives or not very active accounts, how is that wrong?

Lastly, if there is an active player who is on 12 hours a day but isn't being attacked, why isn't he the sitter? And if he is under attack, and he's so active, then why is he being targeted when Storm takes only from "inactives"?

Again I never said Storm were only taking from inactives! And they might not be set as sitter because they aren't trusted, or they didnt know Sherlock and Fester needed sitters. It was kept from everyone but the council to keep morale up, you must be able to understand that?

DeletedUser

When have I ever claimed Storm were targeting inactives, I just said that most of their gains were coming from inactives or not very active accounts, how is that wrong?

Again I never said Storm were only taking from inactives! And they might not be set as sitter because they aren't trusted, or they didnt know Sherlock and Fester needed sitters. It was kept from everyone but the council to keep morale up, you must be able to understand that?

I summarize the way I see it,

Whitout even trying hard,Storm succed to make 100% of there real target quit in less then a week.

And I dont even give Credit to storm for that one,I just take away any credit from those target,wich include your 2 leader.

They being completly patetik and at the first sign of some trouble(incoming) they jumped the ship and showed there true color,2 pointwhore and total noob,we all knew it,exept you guys.

Now,I would never deny that some of B.O.S player did a decent or good job,But the fact that your own leader reacted this way is really a proof that B.O.S was not a real tribe.....

But even in the wrost tribe,you still can find a few good player.I give you that.

But

organisation= none
Capacity to handle incoming=none
Sitting=none
Support=Close to none
Coordination as attacker =none
Capacity of organizing a front=none

Your tribe,as a whole(and not as isolated individu) showed absolutly none of the quality that a real tribe need to progress throught TW.

The only reason why B.O.S was still alive,Its because While they was SO,smurf suddently had a genius moment and choosed to NAP them..

Im still wondering wtf he was thinking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If so, then what's your point? They were active when the attacks started rolling in. I don't see how this helps you in the slightest on any level.

You're certainly active enough on the PnP. Were you unable to do anything? I don't believe you were that heavily targeted as of yet. What of the other council? Are you honestly insisting anything that backs up B.O.S.? Because thus far, you've said the following:

1) B.O.S. had no trusted sitters who were active enough to sit Sherlock and Fester
2) B.O.S.'s leaders were made to quit by Storm before attacks even landed.
3) The council was not active enough to sit Sherlock and Fester efficiently.
4) B.O.S. didn't have much activity, which is why Storm gained so much from them.

What part reinforces you :lol:?

Bo-John-bo

If so, then what's your point? They were active when the attacks started rolling in. I don't see how this helps you in the slightest on any level.

I never intended it to help me in anyway, I was simply stating that Storm had greater gains against the inactive or not very inactive accounts. I don't see how that sentence is wrong or why we are arguing about it.

You're certainly active enough on the PnP. Were you unable to do anything? I don't believe you were that heavily targeted as of yet.

I would say I did my part, I sat both Fester and Sherlock, sometimes at the same time. I was sitting Fester almost from the start and spent so much time on his account naming attacks and dodging etc that my own account suffered. I would say I named close to, if not over 1000 incomings on his account. When sitting sherlock I dodged as and when I could, moved some support if it was possible but when I found out that he had left for good, the motivation to keep his account as intact as possible for when he comes online died in me, which I think is fair enough. This was in addition to sitting other players accounts when they slept, is that nothing enough for you?

What of the other council? Are you honestly insisting anything that backs up B.O.S.? Because thus far, you've said the following:

1) B.O.S. had no trusted sitters who were active enough to sit Sherlock and Fester

I did not say we had no trusted sitters, our council was the only people who could sit their accounts. So that limited numbers, and some had their own incomings to deal with. Others had busy jobs so couldnt make it online as much as would be needed to sit them.

2) B.O.S.'s leaders were made to quit by Storm before attacks even landed.

I did not say that at all.

3) The council was not active enough to sit Sherlock and Fester efficiently.

similar reply to 1.

4) B.O.S. didn't have much activity, which is why Storm gained so much from them.

What part reinforces you :lol:?

How much did Storm gain in total? I dont think it was all that much, SOA did more damage to us. I think we did have fairly decent activity, we also had a fairly decent amount of inactives or not very active accounts which dragged us all down. For the whole war I was sitting at least 3 accounts, due to my high activity levels I was usually tasked with night time sitting when others sleep. Raising the number to about 6

Bo-John-bo

I summarize the way I see it,

Whitout even trying hard,Storm succed to make 100% of there real target quit in less then a week.

And I dont even give Credit to storm for that one,I just take away any credit from those target,wich include your 2 leader.

They being completly patetik and at the first sign of some trouble(incoming) they jumped the ship and showed there true color,2 pointwhore and total noob,we all knew it,exept you guys.

Now,I would never deny that some of B.O.S player did a decent or good job,But the fact that your own leader reacted this way is really a proof that B.O.S was not a real tribe.....

But even in the wrost tribe,you still can find a few good player.I give you that.

But

organisation= none
Capacity to handle incoming=none
Sitting=none
Support=Close to none
Coordination as attacker =none
Capacity of organizing a front=none

Your tribe,as a whole(and not as isolated individu) showed absolutly none of the quality that a real tribe need to progress throught TW.

The only reason why B.O.S was still alive,Its because While they was SO,smurf suddently had a genius moment and choosed to NAP them..

Im still wondering wtf he was thinking about.

It would appear that way from the outside looking in, I totally agree it would seem that way. But I disagree with parts of it. I just wrote out some arguements but I'm in SOA now, so guess I should leave FS/B.O.S to rest. Although they were my first love :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I won't even reply to your arguments, as you've laid it to rest :).

ravensbane3468

sigh... people call me the tribal hugger, while we have tribes all around trying to unite to stop us.. raven u sound desperate. We dont think this world will be over in a few months. Keep up your recruiting efforts, they may just pay off one day.. but then.. will that tribe be put in the spot light for mass circing the world to fight against 1 tribe? :| have i not declared war against enough tribes? I dont know what it is you expect to see form our tribe.. or is it you just want us gone, but i think you can honestly say, we have fought to where we are no? This world is far form over, there is still many tribes to defeat, we have our work cut out for us... atleast give us that pls... :| nobody is rolling over.. anyways, srry just tired of reading your mass mails..

Well, thanks for the well wishes on the recruiting. We are now ranked #9 - but that was never my intention. Many of the warriors we have are not the ones I intended. I think our ranking is more a reflection of the end state of this world. We are not and don't pretend to be a "legit" tribe - more of a coallition at least until and if we prove otherwise.

And, it does sound a bit doom in gloom - for the audience I wrote it for. 3/4 of the map has significant challenges left - and I agree with you - Storm has much work to do. But, look at the PnP - at least twice members of Storm have already talked about their win in record time - as if that is a forgone conclusion - all that is missing is the final date. I didn't see you come about against their assertion either, so don't blame me if I use their own words in my propaganda.

The SW corner of the world - what is left there? I just heard there will be fight left in the reformed BOS - for this I am glad. But, other than them and ~WS~, what is left?
No one wants to fight, they all want to join and barb noble - even SOA now has an academy for christs sake! REALLY? there are THAT many highly skilled players left down here that we have to just keep them all?

I've had all kinds of replies to my circ - public and private. But no one has yet said I was wrong - well, correction, no one has said I'm wrong and THEN GIVEN examples of other options in the SW.

I see the options as:
1) Join Storm F and fight Deus, long range
2) barb noble
3) barb noble + <killing off semi active semi skilled semi tribes>
4) Fight the remnants of BOS reformed.
5) Quit
6) Fight Storm
7) Fight SOA

For me,
#1 - I want to be on Deus' side, personal choice, so pass
#2 - boring. Been there, done that. Only joy I get is holding K75 dominance over SIGHT, but even that is now empty - he and his co-horts could take that from me if they so chose. They don't out of respect for prior relations, but its at their leisure I hold that position
#3 - slightly less boring but still not enough to keep me here
#4 - they are on my side
#5 - always a choice, one some wish I had made long ago!
#6 - ON IT!
#7 - I prefer not to, for the same reasons my former mates are leaving me alone elsewhere. Say what you want about MANIC leadership, but the members of MANIC were/are awesome!

So, many will say I'm wrong. But they will then say "we have plans".

Storm's plan, correct me if I'm wrong wiz, is to beat Deus and then petition for the closure of this world -in record time. If you accomplish this, truly you and your long term mates have an accomplishment for the ages. Those that joined after the fall of MANIC - not so much but if it helps them sleep at night - knock yourself out!

My question remains - in the time we have left in this world - what will you spend your time doing? Which of the 7 in the SW?

It doesn't matter if you have plans - if and when Storm beats Deus, they will ask the world to be closed. If that request is denied, Storm will attack the next biggest tribe out there who is not Storm 1 or Storm 2, so that the world can be closed and they can be declared the winners.

And yes, Wiz, you have fought. And you have merged. I don't fault you for either - look at the results. Some may not like "the style" but we all have to admit you have been successful - at both. I don't hate Storm - I'm just on Deus' side. I'm not mass circing to fight one tribe, but two <ok small point>.

But still, you can't really fault me for trying to rally up some support in my effort to stand against Storm 1 and 2?

The only thing I find lacking in your success is not your fault. MANIC folded. Some gave up and deleted. Some formed an academy for you - or whatever - independent tribe of little world significance <way more than ~WS~ but still....>. Some joined you.

Instead of having a great war, you won by default. Its not your fault that MANIC did what it did. Perhaps b/c I was personally involved in it, I still feel - unsatisfied. STORMF did apply the pressure that exposed the fatal flaws - something no other tribe had done to date. But, still, its not as complete or satisfying a result as it would have been if you had taken 10% of our villages and players first. Or even 1%.

How would you - well, and your tribe mates feel, if Deus gave up next week and 3/4 of them "joined" you? Storm F would hold what - 90% of the world? Game over. Fun over. All our hard work, over. 90% of us won. I just won't be in that number. Or, will the Deus members NOT be allowed to join like MANIC was? Really? Manic members deserve to "win" more than Deus?

The longer this gets, the more convinced I am that I am making the right choice, for me. If, from time to time, I reach out and look for others who feel the same way I do - well, that is my right.

And, P.S. - you don't have to read my circs. I didn't send it to storm this time - just SOA. If they are so "independent" then it really didn't concern you - why did someone send it to you? Or was the only time you saw this when chlorine posted it?