War war war!

DeletedUser

So is this what passes for a PnP thread nowadays? :icon_neutral:

Not to mention, 3vs1 hardly constitutes for a fair war. More like a noobish gangbang.

Pre-war stats:

Bounce, CHRIST, RED: 250k points, 133 members

Se7en: 102k points, 44 members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, colethemole69.. we are thouroughly enjoying your 1 scout fake attacks. You forgot to mention your D was cleared out. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So is this what passes for a PnP thread nowadays? :icon_neutral:

Not to mention, 3vs1 hardly constitutes for a fair war. More like a noobish gangbang.

Pre-war stats:

Bounce, CHRIST, RED: 250k points, 133 members

Se7en: 102k points, 44 members

*chuckles*

This will end well for Bounce, CHRIST, and RED.

DeletedUser

Uh oh, he's srs guys, he threw the knife into the ground there. Better watch out before he goes all Rambo on your tribe

DeletedUser

Yes, colethemole69.. we are thouroughly enjoying your 1 scout fake attacks. You forgot to mention your D was cleared out. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and tell your skilled buddy sethmack that he is supposed to support his tribe mates...not the enemy lol. Those 535 spear 372 sword and 433 archers took a nice 18 hour round trip :)

DeletedUser

Oh and tell your skilled buddy sethmack that he is supposed to support his tribe mates...not the enemy lol. Those 535 spear 372 sword and 433 archers took a nice 18 hour round trip :)

Im gonna assume your in RED because out of the three their the only ones with some skill. the other two are complete garbage.

DeletedUser

Lmao just checked your in christ. your one to talk. you guys are garbage players. when we canceled our nap i had 10 people message me wanting to join my tribe and begging for a nap. your tribe's IQ isn't to high either. i ended our shared forum as a ending of our nap and you guys still wondered if it was canceled or not.