War with Chess

DeletedUser

Chess declared war on =D-N= this afternoon.

Chess decided they didnt want to fight the whole of =D-N= in k44 so they sent a circular to my tribe telling them to leave or be nobled.
Lots of my members have left because of these tactics of trying to make my tribe fall apart so they dont have to stand and fight. I personally am disgusted that a tribe like Chess who shout themdelves to be experienced elite players dont have the guts to fight a war with troops.

I have no doubt they will use these tactics on one tribe at a time and slowly take over a lot of continents that way but i think its poor play. If anyone or any tribe wishes to join my in the fight now and unite against chess rather than each tribe fight them alone then please mail me ingame.

The members of mine who do stay will fight to the bitter end and we will restart on the rim if we are nobled and build up again to fight Chess in the future.
I think if my tribe pulls together we can win this but it will be a long drawn out war.
I personally have a train from gentle on the way to me already. Chess cant even attack us themselves they use their allies to fight wars for them. Another of my members has an incoming from Gentle too.
They can rim me is they want, i will fight hard but even if they rim me i can still lead a tribe from the rim.

Thanks for reading this.

DeletedUser

Here you go . . .

tissue.jpg

Figuered you'd need one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I agree, I hated when those tactics were used in W25 by sasuke, I am still ageist it now. Though chess will fight. if you look you guys are still 3x the size of chess and gentle put together.

DeletedUser

Well hatkah the way I see its not chess falt.. It is totally your falt.. Well they just gave your members a threat and they are scared of it?? I really didn't expect this from you after seeing your w9 think... You guys are strong in w9 and I respect that...

I think they did it because of following reasons:
1. Your members left the tribe because they are scared of chess(it proved that most of your tribe members are point whore and scared of war and are noobs)
2. They don't trust you and you can't handle the tribe properly(you are an inexperienced leader)

Well its totally your falt not chess. Well you are a leader of a tribe which is ranked in top 20 and you don't even know the war tactics.. Your members don't know teamworks. You guys are bunch of noobs and chess will destroy you no matter what... But you guys have billions of allies.. See whether they help you or not..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well hatkah the way I see its not chess falt.. It is totally your falt.. Well they just gave your members a threat and they are scared of it?? I really didn't expect this from you after seeing your w9 think... You guys are strong in w9 and I respect that...

I think they did it because of following reasons:
1. Your members left the tribe because they are scared of chess(it proved that most of your tribe members are point whore and scared of war)
2. They don't trust you and you can't handle the tribe properly(you are an inexperienced player and a noob)

Well its totally your falt not chess.. When I was part of [M|R]?? And during war with SYN there was a SYN member near me and 3 SYN members attacked me together and I asked for some support which he didn't do... But then I had control the situation all be myself... Your members don't know teamworks and you don't help your allies.. You guys are bunch of noobs and chess will destroy you no matter what...

there is no "strong world" so to speak, every world has their less experienced players.

Also you calling him a noob is very very funny, To judge others you must first learn how to play.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Ok so let me have my say, even though I'll have a new thread after the war is over :)icon_razz:).

Be for it or against it, the question I pose is this..... Why waste troops unnecessarily when you can take down the enemy verbally?

It's called war tactics, something which you obviously lack knowledge in.

Another point to raise, is it my fault your mass-recruited tribe members are half-hearted and aren't loyal to your tribe? Try sending the same mail to my tribe, keeping in mind you're/were almost 10 times bigger and see how many of them leave :)icon_wink:)

You chose to mass recruit, you chose to stack KK when I asked you not to, you chose to attack my members despite our NAP, and now you shall pay the consequences. Have fun watching your members be nobled.

You're going down sonny :)icon_evil:)

DeletedUser

Well hatkah after seeing this post, I went to w9 with guest access and saw twstats. It says that you are part of w9 =D-N= but you are not the leader.. The leaders are cabcon and OTDDeathAwaits You are a great player but you are not a great leader And after seeing this post about chess and seeing twstats you proved me that you are fraud... Your mass recruitment policy didn't work and your tribe members are not loyal... And as far as I can see chess will destroy =D-N=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just so you know. Sending a mail in that fassion is a common tactic. If you combine it with a decent spread of nukes, generally you can scare off about half of a normal mass recruited tribe. The fact that it worked on you indicates that:

1. You had a bunch of huggers in your tribe that should have been farms.
2. You didn't show enough strength to maintain control over your area and your people.
3. Those people would never have supported each other or really been useful anyway.

Learn from this and good luck in the future.

DeletedUser

I saw this war coming a long time ago.
Propaganda is just as powerful as troops. So why should chess be looked down upon for using it. Tactics and troops, that,s what war is.
If anyone or any tribe wishes to join my in the fight now and unite against chess rather than each tribe fight them alone then please mail me ingame.
Chess is too well liked for you to get too many takers on this offer.
Good luck at the rim.

DeletedUser

Psychological warfare is one of the many weapons in a war. Some may find it dishonorable, but it is a valid tactic. Letting your opponent dictate the rules of war will lead to your defeat. I think we see prime examples of that in modern warfare.

Of course, I don't support all methods of warfare here on Tribalwars, as I have a moral code I try to adhere to, psy ops is still a justified tool in my opinion.

Don't give up though, I find it better to to have fewer members who are loyal, than a ton of members who are just there to gain protection through the intimidating size of a large tribe. Now would be the time to inspire your troops, coordinate your efforts and show them that all is not lost. (It may be, but you at least have to try to convince them otherwise ;-) )

Anyway, I don't really have a dog in this fight. I am curious to see the outcome of this war. To those involved, have fun!

DeletedUser

one thing it does mean is that the members i have left will stay till the bitter end

my tribe has not mass recruited since the first week and if you look at the stats we have been dropping in members

my tribe and myself will fight till the end wether it be chess or our ending

as for me not being experienced leader you are in part right i have never really led a tribe before but i can tell you i am doing my best and i personally think im not all that bad

DeletedUser

my tribe has not mass recruited since the first week and if you look at the stats we have been dropping in members

After the circular you have :icon_razz:

CoolBreeze Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 4,302
burat004 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,989
theshearjoy Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,973
crysallis Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 3,253
Alovera Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,791
count cb Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,033
Dominar Rygel I Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,951
Roby4 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,154
Tom Smiffyy Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,708
chaosjudger Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 4,952
-firefortress- Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,774
wfhvipbrian2 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,459
3rdBLOOD Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,453
blakeyboy999 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,871
channette Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,893
cebuano07 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,111
Jeffro God Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,974
fyshy10 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,540
JBrace1990 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 3,311
ickzzzz Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,749
farzadsa000 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,436
abrobinha Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,972
ryufrench Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 2,606
ethanuk Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 3,079
andren39 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,759
preplaxer28 Left 16th May 2009 - 16:00 1,734
akirk541 Left 16th May 2009 - 13:00 0
keenas Left 16th May 2009 - 01:00 855
Antiquitatis Left 16th May 2009 - 01:00 1,344
parsa1370 Left 16th May 2009 - 01:00 4,714
trickster17 Left 16th May 2009 - 01:00 913

DeletedUser

This just shows the qualities of a great leader in Sasuke, Sasuke you didn't need to post all of that, one line in my opinion ended this whole argument:

''Why waste troops unnecessarily when you can take down the enemy verbally''

DeletedUser

wow more left after me

i didn't leave due to the circular as i knew what it was about, but i left anyway to many stupid tribes full of stupid people with no direction.

so ill sit on my own and see what happens, need to be in a tribe with a direction

DeletedUser

Well, they were active, and worked together as a tribe... so it's a victory for both sides. lol.