~WaR~

DeletedUser85083

Well if we're including other worlds... No, no I'm sure we're talking about this world. Because we're currently playing this world.. And we're currently posting in this world's forums.. So try again nooblet.. :)

HeftySmurf

Well if we're including other worlds... No, no I'm sure we're talking about this world. Because we're currently playing this world.. And we're currently posting in this world's forums.. So try again nooblet.. :)

sadly nooblet, i currently dont play this world, however i can post in this worlds forum.

DeletedUser85083

sadly nooblet, i currently dont play this world, however i can post in this worlds forum.

Then why did you declare on the tribe? And why do you have account on this world that you like to talk up so much? Your excuses are becoming more and more pathetic hefty.. I advise you shut up, noob. :icon_wink: before you look worse..

HeftySmurf

Then why did you declare on the tribe? And why do you have account on this world that you like to talk up so much? Your excuses are becoming more and more pathetic hefty.. I advise you shut up, noob. :icon_wink: before you look worse..

yawn yawn yawn, face me 1 on 1, or will you have many excuses like the players who call me a noob before?

x gafs x

wth? hefty stop changing your posts honestly... you didn't answer his question but instead say you will fight him 1v1 :|

but you cannot do that can you? Because you don't have an account in this world nice try anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wth? hefty stop changing your posts honestly... you didn't answer his question but instead say you will fight him 1v1 :|

but you cannot do that can you? Because you don't have an account in this world nice try anyway :)

Clicky! <-- Might wanna do some research first bofore making dumb post like that.

Plus, he obviously posted some reports on the first page and a tribe thats on this world :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

x gafs x

Clicky! <-- Might wanna do some research first bofore making dumb post like that.

Plus, he obviously posted some reports on the first page and a tribe thats on this world :icon_rolleyes:

err it was meant to be sarcasm :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Didnt come off that way.. :S but i'll apologize for not reading the Sarcasm in it, as a request do some /sarcam tags :)

TER@STIOS

RE: Spears
You know its very much possible for him to accidently build the spears and just sent them with the attack, ive done in hundreds of times.

CELTICFIST

hefty you are right fighting 1 on 1 is the best way to see some awesome skill play but remember this is tribal wars; you fight a tribe not one player in a tribe. If you are looking for a One on One fight then you should have started one with a non tribe player.

DeletedUser

RE: Spears
You know its very much possible for him to accidently build the spears and just sent them with the attack, ive done in hundreds of times.

YOU :icon_eek:

Eh it happens sometimes when mass recruiting. =P

HeftySmurf

hefty you are right fighting 1 on 1 is the best way to see some awesome skill play but remember this is tribal wars; you fight a tribe not one player in a tribe. If you are looking for a One on One fight then you should have started one with a non tribe player.

Speed rounds, thats the best way to do it actually, but everyone claims Speed is easy, HA, a lot harder then normal tribalwars.