Warband declares war on SLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4514

Greetings citizens of World 2. For many of you, this announcement will come as no surprise. Many have been aware that tensions were growing between our tribes for some time. SLB has made it well-known that they resented the fact that Warband both aided our allies, TW and Aten, during the CEG war and that they were forced to ask for a humiliating ceasefire from Warband during that conflict after suffering widespread defeats.

Despite the fact that we welcomed their emergence as a not-quite independent tribe, they have held onto their bitterness and resentment and let it fester into a deep-seated hatred of a tribe that they saw as instrumental in their prior defeats. Consequently, despite their repeated claims that they desired no open hostility with Warband, today SLB launched thousands of simultaneous attacks on Warband members.

Though Warband has only a handful of members in the regions affected, this systematic, organized assault will not be tolerated and will indeed be punished severely.

So without further ado, Warband1066 declares war on the Secret Lethal Bastards. May God have mercy on them as we will surely not.

The Warband High Council

DeletedUser5210

Yeah baby...Bring it on :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Ripfin

bah you weren't supposed to declare yet i wasn't done digging their graves yet,oh well have to fashion a few mass graves i guess,SLB rest in pieces.

DeletedUser

I have to ask. Why bother "declaring"?

Just kick their a**

Oh, wait...I forgot for a minute. We're on the W2 PnP forum. :icon_rolleyes:

Never mind.

Declare away.

chelsentus

Okey, Lets see when HOT helps them this time. My bet is that in less then a Month when WB have there @$$ handed to them HOT will also declare on SLB.

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Okey, Lets see when HOT helps them this time. My bet is that in less then a Month when WB have there @$$ handed to them HOT will also declare on SLB.

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

You're really not in the best position to be 'bad mouthing' Warband, are you?

hogarth01

HOT won't want to help atm and this time let WB have a proper fight with SLB and no help nothing.

WB would win.

HOT are already busy with Aten atm.

DeletedUser

Ahh.. Finally, probably the last war between two official independent tribes in World 2! Looking forward too see some stats, and if/when TW/HOT will step in on SLB/WB's side ^^

Anyways, good luck too both ;)

DeletedUser5210

I think First, each side will start with isolated villages whether in the south or north. Then the real fight begin :D

DeletedUser3945

Looking at the map, it seems that WB are too displaced to really mount any decent offensive against the big lump of SLB in the south. There are no frontlines, once all the small clusters have been swallowed up by both tribes, this war will fizzle out as the distances to each others strongholds are too great.

DeletedUser

distance

Well i have to admit, yes there are only a hand full of villages from the two parts that will be involved in close range combat, and on those i think SLB stands on higher ground; but once the war goes long range SLB can count on a very compact cluster, so for them it's easier to support against long range attacks, while for WB it would be harder.

this will come down to the ability of the tribes and whatever the outcome it will surely be interesting to see what happens.

Personally (mind PERSONALLY) i don't think either HOT or TW want to get involved, at least for now, but i wouldn't be surprised if ATEN decides to strike at WB, they are loosing ground to HOT and TW, and if WB are busy with SLB ATEN might decide it's a smart move to engage WB and gain some new villages, HOT is already dealing with ATEN and so is TW so they wouldn't be able to support heavily WB, certainly not on two fronts.

If i were to place bets i think SLB has better chances than WB in this war, this without considering the ability of members on either side just looking at the layout on the map.

At this stage of World 2 this war will probably be a whole lot more interesting than anything else going on...we will see on twstats how it goes

DeletedUser3945

Aten won't and don't attack their long term Allies for any reason.

And we have enough red dots to last us a lifetime, we dont want anymore!

DeletedUser

*Brings some pop-corn*-------------->>God I miss old times :icon_cry:

Goodluck to both sides .

Status
Not open for further replies.