Warlordz Coming Out Of The Closet! PG-13!

DeletedUser

Maybe you should discover what a war is before posting... :lol:

WAR

adjective noun

1.a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

2.a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.

3.a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.

4.active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.

5.aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.

Source: www.dictionary.com

That is war in the real world. TW war is similar. I will explain it to all who don't understand:

The objective of war is not to take villages. Villages are largely meaningless. Sure, they help you to fight the war but gaining them is not the objective. The objective is harming your enemy so badly they either break up and cease to exist or are forced to accept terms favourable to your own side. Quite simply - war is the name for the series of actions used to cripple the growth of an enemy tribe to the point it suffers internal or external collapse.

Applying this to what Rawr said, he is in fact correct. If you, Mr Pirate, believe that the only measure of success in a TW war is how many villages are taken or how many nukes have been fired then you have the tactical ability of a brick. If you see Manic growing and growing an growing in both size and strength and yet somehow think they are "losing" a war or multiple wars, then perhaps you are looking at the wrong world. A more fitting statement would be "Manic are not making the offensive impact expected from a tribe of their size", along with some evidence to back it up. It's okay, we all make mistakes on the forum from time to time. I am sure your sourceless, thoughtless, tactically muddled post devoid of any evidence, explanation or structure was just a one-off and you are perhaps having a bad day. It's okay.

That being said, Manic always falls eventually when they are overwhelmed by enemies. Not by mere fault, but by their play style. Manic don't seem to play for victory, they play to see how many people they can send screaming into the rim before they succumb to that fate themselves. Which is what makes them so hard to fight. I should know, I have been both in Manic and fought Manic. Both were very enjoyable experiences.

Oh, and Mr Pirate, if I am wrong and we all don't understand what war is would you mind explaining it to us? Or at least explain it to Rawr, as you claim he doesn't know :)

DeletedUser

my lukey is loose, who let you loose :lol:

yeah im just some idiot that dont know anything :icon_razz:

they think a few fakes will rattle my cage, takes more then a few fireworks to dampen my spirit.

DeletedUser

my lukey is loose, who let you loose :lol:

yeah im just some idiot that dont know anything :icon_razz:

they think a few fakes will rattle my cage, takes more then a few fireworks to dampen my spirit.

Did you remind them of W52 yet when you took on the #1 tribe who owned a quarter of the world with just you and 2 friends? If you survived that, you can survive this I am sure.

But then again I have never met this other tribe. Maybe they'll suprise me and rim you. Then you can join me on the rim and we can noble barbs together.

DeletedUser

Did you remind them of W52 yet when you took on the #1 tribe who owned a quarter of the world with just you and 2 friends? If you survived that, you can survive this I am sure.

But then again I have never met this other tribe. Maybe they'll suprise me and rim you. Then you can join me on the rim and we can noble barbs together.

lol yeah they dont know me to well do they ;)

but eh you know me, always down for a good fight. hopefully they dont disappoint me like SWAT did :lol:

but if i make it to the rim your having my babies :lol:

DeletedUser

As long as those babies are barbs and I can noble them

well i could just noble you and make myself cozy in your bed :lol:

that way we would still be neighbors and id have a built up village waiting for me :D

DeletedUser

*Big giant wall of text waffling on something about the dictionary meaning of war*

Care to point out somewhere where I disagreed with Rawr about 'the meaning of war' nubby ? :)

Hint: Read carefully now... :icon_rolleyes:

It's okay, we all make mistakes on the forum from time to time

Indeed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Some information for future comparison
Warlords Stats
[spoil]
warlords.jpg
[/spoil]

Manic Stats
[spoil]
manic.jpg
[/spoil]

Map of the Warlords and Manic

[spoil]
Untitled.jpg

mapWvM.jpg
[/spoil]

Good luck to both sides. Go W@rlords :)

DeletedUser

you do realise MANIC is a month oldier. ;)

and recently Warlordz recruited a bunch of refugees from *K*

goodluck :)

we are use to incomings though, so mass faking doesnt really phase us :lol:

taggem and baggem captain :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah but hell seeing as im running a fever, i clearly must not be thinking 100%. so cut me some slack lol

i was asked to post this, whilst tagging incomings and dealing with countering attacks among internal affairs. so i dont have time to please everybody :)

;) i know who he is

DeletedUser

i should go all turtle mode on em :lol: build like pure defense and noble every barb around em :icon_redface:

now theres and idea

DeletedUser96004

i should go all turtle mode on em :lol: build like pure defense and noble every barb around em :icon_redface:

now theres and idea

that would imply that your not totally owning them right now?- which you are :)

DeletedUser

that would imply that your not totally owning them right now?- which you are :)

naa id just do it to piss em off xD

since they all hardcore tw fans ;D

noble like 30 barbs at 300 pts and make em noble them to rim me :lol:

oh im not going anywhere, i was only being funny. :p

DeletedUser

i always told you that you were a noob

yesh and noobs do noob things. :D

but with me being a noob and all they sure are trying to put alot of effort into this so called thing they call an OP

more like over kill on a noob :(