****warning****

marsdogs

I wrote what I think of UncleJas2000
Why - you and UncleJas2000 know why ( I heard ), you just pretend not knowing.
UncleJas2000 back on the days still talked too much and irrelevant stuff and he does that here

the rise of the golden

jas you confused? i dont blame ya :D

just tell me who you are! and then i can make sense of everything!!

and btw, please, everyone throw away the thought of jas being a rubbish leader, rubbish this and that, because i can tell you onw thing, withot jas, the ingame would be boring as well as the external forums, so please do not say bad things about him due to the facts that you have not been succesful in the game and because your pissed of you cant wipe your a**!!!!

Last edited:

marsdogs

why should I tell you who I am ?
the old iAlone is dead and the new one is just a fake one, iAlone is just a name not like in the past .
UncleJas2000 could yawn 10000 times but it wont change the fact its not the iAlone it used to be.
your tribe doesnt deserve the name iAlone

the rise of the golden

why doesnt it, we are justhere to kick ass afterall, whther old or new, we are warriors forever man!

there are some players i can remember that are still here, and im talking about the loyal ones, unlike some.

anyway:

yawn!

and if you tell me who you are, then everything might make sense!

marsdogs

warriors forever ? yeh right.
Your tribe is a bunch of old mans who use canes to walk .
All of the good players quitted , I heard some of them changed owners so dont fool me.

M3dive

lolz , amin5885 was 22 tll 2 months ago , dunno if he suddenly got old during 2 months but he is good warrior if you ask me :d

the rise of the golden

exactly, i dont understand why peaople lie or make up stuff!!

DeletedUser

warriors forever ? yeh right.
Your tribe is a bunch of old mans who use canes to walk .
All of the good players quitted , I heard some of them changed owners so dont fool me.

You should quantify your statements. Back up anything with stats/proof...

You say iAlone is not as it was...DAMN right..lol...iAlone are better than before and we back it up with actions. You say it is not as good...prove it? The onus is on you, not the great members of our tribe.

One way is to relay who you are to give such an informed opinion...because without it..you are just trolling and you should be removed :icon_wink:

Jas

marsdogs

Better, lol
iAlone walk with a cane !
proof ,how about iAlone is in the same two K from the old days of juzzo ? answer that oh "mighty" leader.
50% of your tribe is inactive , there are players back in my days who didnot do a thing but you still kept them..oh right iAlone are warriors forever or maby inactive forever.

thewortel

see now u r just making a fool of your self. learn to use twstats before making comments about the activity of Ialone.
oh, and what does it matter if we use canes? u ask me, its easier to whip your a$$ with it.

DeletedUser

mars, why don't you just do everyone a favour and say who you are. It's not hard and if are as conficent as you seem that iAlone is weak and a fraction of their former power, then you have nothing to fear by revealing your identity. After all, BD/AD and TS-1 are hardly going to rim you for speaking against iAlone.

DeletedUser

Better, lol
iAlone walk with a cane !
proof ,how about iAlone is in the same two K from the old days of juzzo ? answer that oh "mighty" leader.
50% of your tribe is inactive , there are players back in my days who didnot do a thing but you still kept them..oh right iAlone are warriors forever or maby inactive forever.

I don't have to answer jackshit, Muse :icon_wink:

maby = Maybe
Same incorrect K point you brought up in the other thread.
Same "answer that" BS at the end of what you thought was a good point.

Keep it up, son

You are still doing great :)

Jas
*and yes...I am MIGHTY..lol* He missed the sarcasm last time...no doubt he will again

Last edited by a moderator:

the rise of the golden

yeah i knew, because he usually starts a new sentence on a new line. well i thought he had 2 accounts on the forums.

DeletedUser247

iAlone has more than 2 K's now, they have 5. Sure its because they merged with T.N, but NMS has done this many times, and people unite against a common enemy.

DeletedUser

Uncle - I'm a bit confused by "All NMS must stop...." message. You are in iAlone, right?
Or is it your way of telling NMS to ________ :icon_wink:
- Pat

DeletedUser

Nice pic of the wifey there Jas, it's always interesting to see what kind of mate someone can attract. Considering the bait, you did very well for yourself. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

cant wipe your a**!!!!

what is the point of putting a** vs ass, I have always wondered why people take the extra time to do such things when its quite clear what word they really mean. I know some people are weird and are offended by words in a virtual game but does putting ** make it any less offensive to them than ss?

DeletedUser

well it depends on how you use the word now doesnt it, you could be refering to your ass, aka i played tw all day and my ass is sore

or you could be calling someone an ass

aka i just played tw all day trying to defend your attacks and you took 10 villages.... ass

so i guess its a matter of context. as for the stars, they are just damn sexy, or should i say d*mn

-core-

LOL
obnoxious.gif