Warnings about Traitorous Tribe!

DeletedUser

Greetings to all from the Great Forest,

We have had dealings with a tribe by name of Paladins of the Fallen. They graciously accepted our request for NAP, and then we all agreed to become allies.

In the past several days, they have been brutally attacking our tribe.
All queries and requests for an explanation have gone unanswered.

It saddens me that this tribe acts so dishonorably.

Please be wary of any alliances or agreements with this tribe.

Thank you all for listening

DeletedUser

From the Great Forest? Oh they probably just got confused and thought it was where you went for more wood resources.

DeletedUser

Thank you, we are now warned of this great peril :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Propaganda... well, it's the honest truth. I mean, Jays, why ally with someone you're going to beat up?

DeletedUser2921

Have you found any faeries in this Great Forest you speak of?

DeletedUser

Have you found any faeries in this Great Forest you speak of?

if by 'fairies' you mean 'crabs', and by 'great forest' you mean 'my girlfriends unshaved pubic region', then yes, actually I have found fairies in the great forest.

DeletedUser558

The simple answer in my mind Midori is that you keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, simply meaning they hit you while you thought you were safe, a good tactic if I must say so, although the ethics/morals will be brought into question, it worked.

Perhaps you should only ally with people who you can fully trust next time, instead of the whole...forest.

DeletedUser

Valkryrik is world reknowned for his observational abilities.

For his next trick, he'll spot a joke a joke book.

DeletedUser

Go Paladins go!!!... When you deal with a bunch of plankton spread over 10,000 fields of gore and crybabies, there is plenty of food for all. Just operate with your best cunnilingus skills. Ooooooo! that about covers it all.

DeletedUser

I think that war just might have already passed you by along with any sort of knowledge of dates or times...

DUMBUMCLUM

For that matter, i would find it hard to imagine that any more than 1-2 players from either tribe are even left after these... 734 days?

DeletedUser

Was this thread even worth creating honestly?
Very poor PnP and it's pretty apparent no one cares about either tribe.
People break NAP's all the time.

Examples:

SCI vs. R2-Tru, except they were allies at the time.

All you can do is be prepared.
Yesterdays ally is tommorw's enemy.

Side Note:
I would take NAP's with a grain of salt.

KingBaldwin

hmmm,,allies that snipe villages they didn't earn= weak alliance in the first place Mr Daz.who wants that alliance......no one.

war should have been declared 6 months ago when madkins noob aXX sniped villages from his allies...but due to politics i was un-able to purswade such a war perposal until you piXXed off certain people....shame isn't it??

stab in the back...come on Daz!!

DeletedUser

I was going to reply to his post.. but I just realized he's a non-existant player posting in a 2 year old thread as if it's an R2-Sci thread...lol.

Last edited by a moderator: